KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Auditions

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Auditions
Started by: JessieSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (185): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ace Face 0

its funny how people get paid to just stand there and do nothing cause when theres nothing to do they get to hang out on some island and their getting paid.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:58 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

You also get to meet the stars, don't forget. Johnny love...Orlandolove...Keira...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:00 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

and you get paid

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:08 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh innit thats soo kewlies.... wish i could be in there with Johnny and Orlando *sigh* love

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:12 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

I know. Keira is so lucky. Damn her! LOL stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:33 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love

I would do ANYTHING to get into the POTC sequel. OMG! Actually, yesterday, I mailed a letter to the producer asking if he could do anything about me being in the movie, even an extra(as long as it was a part with Orlando Bloom in it, hence the username). I hope he replys back to me!

-If every man was like Orlando Bloom, no man would ever feel unwanted.love

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:40 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kiara said on her audio commentary on the DVD that when she did the kissing scene with love Orlando love that just off camera view, tons of teenage girls were watching, waiting for the scene to end so they could kill her. laughing I wish I could have been there!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:43 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

one of my friends told me that when a girl at our school went to see it in theaters she stood up and started yelling "die lady die" they through her out of the theater.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:46 PM
Fallen

quote:
I would do ANYTHING to get into the POTC sequel. OMG! Actually, yesterday, I mailed a letter to the producer asking if he could do anything about me being in the movie, even an extra(as long as it was a part with Orlando Bloom in it, hence the username). I hope he replys back to me

Really? OMG that's awesome. I was wrote to Hayden Christensen (he played Anakin Skywalker in the new Star Wars) but I go the letter sent back because they said the address I used was expired. sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:48 PM
ace Face 0

whats his adress?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:52 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

happy Jerry Bruckheimer
Dept. CS
Burbank, California 91521

It says so on the DVD disk

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:01 PM
Fallen

Who are you talking to JackieSparrow? Orlando_love45?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:01 PM
ace Face 0

orlando_lover45

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:05 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone think that Orlando Bloom should have gotten more humor lines?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:10 PM
ace Face 0

yea evryone should have

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:12 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Johnny Depp got ALOT, but what about everyone else on the cast? Kiera got the corset one-liners, Orlando got... cant think of one, and I cant think of one for Geoffery, eather.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:20 PM
Fallen

Well, Orlando got to dump water on Gibbs and say "that was for the smell." I don't know if that counts but that's all I could think of.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:28 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, that ones a good one. What about Geoffrey?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:40 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, kinda off-topic, but how do you put a picture under your username? embarrasment

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:42 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

is jackiesparrow still here?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:48 PM