KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Auditions

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Auditions
Started by: JessieSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (185): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando_Lover45
Johnny Depp got ALOT, but what about everyone else on the cast? Kiera got the corset one-liners, Orlando got... cant think of one, and I cant think of one for Geoffery, eather.
When they first got the script there were basically no funny lines.. Johnny D wrote most of them himselflovelove that's why he had all the funny lines

then again Will Turner was a very serious character and funny lines wouldn't really match his personality anyways.. but in the sequel he'll probably have a few

and to put a picture in your sig go to the place where you can change your sig and there's an import an image button right below it

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:17 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just did something really cool! You know how I wrote to the producer of POTC? well, I just found Orlando Bloom's fan-mail address, and because I AM Orlando_Lover45, I took the jump and wrote out a letter and a birthday card and I put it in the mail box for monday. I told him how i really liked him in Pirates of the Caribbean and how I aspired to be an actress and how I liked his gotee. YIPEE!
Happy Dance eek! rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:45 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

hehehe awesome.. he'll get his Birthday Card early though lolz

what's the address!!??eek!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:49 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

His address is

Orlando Bloom
C/O ICM,
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street, London
WID 1BS

So the question is, do you have the guts to send a letter? Do you have the writing power to make this letter stand out from the rest? Do you need two stamps? Find out next time on...
roll eyes (sarcastic) NEXT REPLY! roll eyes (sarcastic)

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:10 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lmao okay well I'll put two stamps on anyways.. and I gotta spend alot of time working on the letter to make it absolutely perfect lolzstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:16 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell me what it says when your done. and of corse TELL ME IF HE REPLYS! And don't include anything gushy-your-so-cool-I-want-to-marry-you-I'm-some-daranged-teenager-without-a-life stuff. That will just makes it really weird.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:23 AM
WeAreTheWorld

yea I know that's why it'll take alot of work.. I have to work on not saying You're so hot I love you more then once if not at allstick out tongue but it's kind of hard seeing as it's Orlando Bloom we're talking aboutlove

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:41 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's kinda weird. I became a Orlando Bloom fanatic, like, last week and already i'm sending him fanmail. My friend became an Orli drone the same time I did. She ordered orlando bloom earings off of ebay within the first 12 hours.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:47 AM
WeAreTheWorld

lmao.. well I'm more crazy about my man Johnny D then about Orli and now I'm going to attempt to collect all 32(and counting) of his movies but so far I only own 4stick out tongue

also I am desperate to find a hat close to if not identical to Will's!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:49 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, that hat's the BOMB!

um, what does Imao stand for? embarrasment

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:57 AM
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

I'm behind on the conversation, but i'll join in anyway with...yes i'd love to be in the sequel and i'm a brit but i doubt that raises my chances, i think i may go ahead and write to Orlando just so i can say i wrote to him, and i also only own 4 JohnnyD movies.
Phew. Did i get everything there?

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:20 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

I am a good actor but i think i do better in cartoon movies

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:44 PM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, U guys sound like you like this movie pretty well. we are making a JOK website (johnny, Orlando, & Kiera). If you want to join, go over to Caribbean_chick's POTC website thread and post that you want to be in!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 05:16 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean_Chick
lmao.. well I'm more crazy about my man Johnny D then about Orli and now I'm going to attempt to collect all 32(and counting) of his movies but so far I only own 4stick out tongue

also I am desperate to find a hat close to if not identical to Will's!!!!!!

OMG!!! same here have you noticed how much in common we have lol...

except for the movies bit, i only got POTC but seen quite a few, planning to get some others, my peeps not all that keeen on being mad on actors but im MADLY in Love woth Johnny D!!! love

anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 05:37 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

Being an extra is fun!!

I got paid £25 a day and they gave you food!!...and before you ask.it was for this stupid tv. seris that no-one has heard about..or likes...

but some of my friends got paid that much for doing harry potter *spits* extra work, so it must be the standard extra work pay thingy...i think they got fed too.........

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 09:07 AM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

I heard that you get paid £80 a day.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 11:47 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

i really wish i could be in the movie with Orli and Johnny D!!! big grin

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:57 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

Nope, I've done extra work before and that's what you should get paid..it starts off at £30 but after its been through the agent and tax..its something stupid like £24.86....... as i said, extra work is fun.. big grin

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 02:21 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

Warning Auditions

OK>>> now i dunno if ANY of this is tru but i got it off another website...

>>>they(audition people) are looking for four 10-15 year old girls. Its possible they could include will and elizabeths baby, another may be jack's neice. (!!!!!!!!!!!)
>>>The auditions may be sometime from may to august in miami florida.
>>>you have to send a pic of yourself in along with a resume(where and when unknown)
>>>if they like you they send you a script of the audition and you send a tape to them with you on it w/ the part
>>>if they still like you, they'll bring you to miami for a real auditionwith producers, directors and possible other cast members
>>>next day is callbacks, then you find out if you made it

************i dont know if this is true, its very possible it may not be, but if anyone knows more...please post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek! eek! eek!

Last edited by beaujay1 on Jan 11th, 2004 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:26 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

That's so cool! I have to find out more, but I don't know where to go. If I do find some into, I'll definatly try out!
I'm so excited! smile big grin eek! mobile yes

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:32 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote