KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman and the Joker.

Is Batman or the Joker the more frightening?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 5 45.45%
The Joker 6 54.55%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman and the Joker.
Started by: shaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Closin closing closing closing.. moving moving... stick out tongue I'm glad im not a moderator.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 03:27 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

How do you like the Joker's pic!!!!!

Attachment: joker.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 01:23 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Yeah, he's horrible! I like best his character design in ROTJ, where he has distorted red eyes which best show his innate evil and skewered percepion of reality. In that story the Joker resembles Satan in Milton's Paradise Regained and Paradise Lost book ten only and Mr Hyde.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 04:16 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Batman probably would be intimidating to me, because of his manner in speaking to people and because he'd be a big guy in scary clothes. But he is not supposed to frighten the innocent, or at least not to the extent he is supposed to frighten the guilty. Joker doesn't care if you're guilty or innocent. He employs both torture and killing, where Batman only inflicts certain kinds of low-level torture. The Joker is a psychopath, which means he doesn't care about right and wrong. He enjoys creating chaos. He's a serial mass murdered. Batman looks scary in his costume (when drawn a certain way) but the Joker is actually disfigured. He's not wearing a mask or makeup. He's an evil, unpredictable lunatic, and I would much rather meet up with Batman in a dark alley than the Joker. At most, I'd be scared shitless for a few minutes after first seeing Batman and then I'd think it was the coolest thing ever. Batman has no reason to hurt me. The Joker however could kill me right then and there, or track me down later and involve me as a pawn in some grand campaign of terror, or he could just smile at me and make me think he could hurt me at any time in my life, leaving me to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life. Batman would be more anxiety-provoking in his presence, but the Joker gets my vote for being more frightening, all things considered.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:16 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote