KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'The Heist'

USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'The Heist'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Hee, I'd have to say I'm with you on that one...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 02:18 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Accually, I'm kinda with Dallas on this one.
I wanna give my Fastback a test run.
Heheh
Vroom..Vroom...bang bang..vroom!
Kaboom!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:28 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No, please no!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Vroom..Vroom....Vroom...Screech!...Vroom!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 06:06 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Oh dear God we're all going to die...

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 07:23 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The thing about Dallas is that he has never failed a mission, remember? And he is actually very clever; it is just hard to see.

He rings you a few minutes later. Whoever wants to reply, do...

"Hey! How are we all doing?" he asks, in his best 'big grin' phone voice.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Answers in simalar big grin voice.
"Hey! It's pretty good here despite the whoole Agent Blowing up thing. So whats up with you?"
(I am having too much fun with this roleplay!)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 09:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Oh, I am just FINE, thanks for asking..." says Dallas. "And do I have a fun job for you!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 10:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Oh boy! Tell me tell me tell me!!!!"
(This is just toooo fun!)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 10:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Oooh well," says Dallas. "I don't mean it is EASY. But you should like it..."

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 10:41 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Do I get to blow stuff up?"
( I feel like a five year old tempted with a new toy)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"There should be an exceptional amount of ass-kicking of stuff involved," says Dallas.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:17 PM
Peach
mordrem

Oooohhh boy should this be interesting...

(right now Burn and Dallas are reminding me of two kids in a toy store...scary...)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Toy Store of Doom...

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:21 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(hehe, I'm having fun!)
"Awesome, so when do we start, do we get more stuff?"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:23 PM
Peach
mordrem

We are all doomed to a life of doominess!!!

sorry, random...big grin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:23 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

but it will be fun along the way!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:25 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heh...

"Well," says Dallas, "you know the other guys ran into Medea. Do you all know what happened back at the CCC with the spammer?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:25 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"nope, fill us in."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Ok, well, what happened is, Jericho hit you guys with an old trick. A 'spammer' is a trick we used to use a while back. It deliberatrely disrupts Matrix code in a very 'noisy' way that the System detects very quickly. What we would use it for was to 'spam' the system in one place, whilst we were doing something- like pulling out a new recruit- in another. The system would waste time where the spammer was and we would get away clean.

"Trouble is, they became too dangerous to use. The System kind of got wise to it, and we stopped using them. But Jericho left one in the building when you guys got there, because he knew it would bring the Agents all at once to deal with you guys. Bastard.

"Anyway, Medea came by to get some of you out, according to her, from the sheer goodness of her heart."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 29th, 2004 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:31 PM