KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II

Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

You mean in RL you get to be a baddy?

Well here's a link for ya: HERE

Old Post May 5th, 2002 01:59 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, you get to be a baddy in two levels. Triumph of the Empire you get to be Vader in the X1, TIE Fighter, or Shuttle and you have to destroy Red and Gold Squadron before they destroy the Death Star. In Revenge on Yavin, you have the same ships and character, but you have to destroy the Rebel transports on Yavin IV before they escape.

Thanx for the link Lance, but nothin useful that I didn't already know. sad The codes will come out in time.

Old Post May 5th, 2002 04:21 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I think those are all the codes there are. If nothing new is out by now (many months since the release) then there most likely won't be anything else. Some cheats you actually have to work for.

Old Post May 5th, 2002 04:28 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No, those codes they've released have been coming slowly since December. LucasArts is being greedy and using the codes themselves.

*Looks over at the LucasArts employee*

EMPLOYEE: Mine, my own! My preciousss!!!

See what I mean? laughing out loud

The Revenge on Yavin code came out at the end of last month with the Shuttle code. The X1 TIE fighter, Endurance, and secret ship codes will come out this month, next month, and so on.

Damn it! Nintendo, you must release the GCN Gameshark!

Old Post May 5th, 2002 05:11 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah, on the first rogue squadron new codes was still coming out looong time after the game.

Old Post May 5th, 2002 09:57 AM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

just seen the films on http://www.nintendogamecube-europe.com f****** great movies big grin

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Last edited by finti on May 7th, 2002 at 07:09 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2002 02:59 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, I unlocked Endurance by getting a gold on Revenge on Yavin. It's kinda boring though after awhile of playing it. It's an endless wave of TIE fighters and TIE Interceptors. Every time you destroy 10 waves, you fight 5 shuttles as a break.

Boring. To get a silver you have to defeat 50 (!!!) waves. Takes a long time. Took a long time to defeat 25 for the bronze.

Old Post May 7th, 2002 04:33 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Rex just found another code:

!ZUVIEL!
!BENZIN!

Gives you a flying car with fire-linked cannons and cluster missiles. It uses an R2 unit.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 02:39 PM
Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

That little car rocks! If you go into the "cockpit" there's this little monkey bobble-head dude on the dash! laughing out loud laughing out loud

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 04:29 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I got the last of the codes right here! For Endurance, enter
?WCYBRTC + ??MBC???

For Vader's Tie Advanced X1, enter : NYM!UUOK + BLKHLMT!

Enter U!?!VWZC + GIVEITUP to get Ace mode.
Thank you, thank you! big grin

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 05:26 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

If you turn off the music, go into cockpit mode and you can hear the Cantina music.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 25th, 2002 12:23 AM
Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I understand that the biggest problem of this otherwise very competent game is that there isn;t actually much to it; it is fun but shallow. Which is unsurprising seeing it is an arcade shooter, not some deeper game.

What they really need to do is release new games in the line of the old PC X-Wing series; TIE Fighter was one of the best damn games I have ever played.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2002 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I heard that Rouge Leader is somewhat hard though. Because I have seen videos of it and when your at the Death Star or at a Star Destroyer there is a lot of blaster cannons shooting at you.

Old Post May 25th, 2002 12:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm sure it is.

All games have their faults, of course. Like the warhead system in those old X-Wing games; missiles were FAR too powerful! And shields were overpowered. Flying a TIE Fighter was a scarily fragile experience! Still damn cool, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2002 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I finally beat Endurance! My time was 142 minutes and my kills were 1486. I used the car.

Old Post May 31st, 2002 04:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Damn it Kaliero!!! I only have a bronze.

Well, about the turbolasers. The only hard part with turbolasers on the Death Star is if you fly too high in the trench for DSI, and that turbolasers are shooting at the Falcon (which you're protecting) on DSII. Turbolasers on the Star Destroyers are harder than those though. In Razor Rendevouz, the Star Destroyer concentrates all fire power on you and the medical frigate. In Battle of Endor, the two Star Destroyers just shoot at you and other ships. Once you destroy the shield generators and main reactor on each, they concentrate all fire power on you.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 07:07 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

What ship did you use on Endurance? The car is the best choice because it has the speed of an A-wing, the lasers of an X-wing, the shields of a Y-wing, and the advanced homing cluster missiles of the Slave I.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2002 01:28 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

could you people name all the ships in rogue squadron II?

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Sure.
X-wing
A-wing
Snowspeeder
Y-wing
B-wing
Tie Fighter
Imperial Shuttle
Tie Advanced X1
N-1 Naboo Starfighter
Flying Buick laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 4th, 2002 11:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Sure.
X-wing
A-wing
Snowspeeder
Y-wing
B-wing
Tie Fighter
Imperial Shuttle
Tie Advanced X1
N-1 Naboo Starfighter
Flying Buick laughing out loud

You forgot the T-16 Skyhopper and (possibly) the Jedi Starfighter.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2002 02:48 AM