KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Official Horror VS. Thread

Who would win!?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Freddy 87 14.36%
Jason 127 20.96%
Micheal Myers 83 13.70%
PinHead 69 11.39%
LeatherFace 25 4.13%
Leprechaun 16 2.64%
Ash 52 8.58%
Candy Man 15 2.48%
Chucky 21 3.47%
Alien/Predator 111 18.32%
Total: 606 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Horror VS. Thread
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
What the hell?

What is Jason or most of the guys going to do as a Predator blows their body in half every time they move? They get up again, huh? Then they get cut the f*ck in half...hoho.

And what's someone like Freddy going to do to an Alien? Get inside their collective, drone mind?

1. Good point until he runs out of ammo.....

2. Yeah, that's exactly what freddy'll do!

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 10:24 PM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why the hell is jason in the lead?

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 10:26 PM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by doomsday49
Why the hell is jason in the lead?
Because Jason is bigger.... confused

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:13 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xyz9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Predator, that guy's awesome.

Official Bracket Thread smile **** YEAH!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:16 AM
xyz9 is currently offline Click here to Send xyz9 a Private Message Find more posts by xyz9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dave_kodak
Because Jason is bigger.... confused

yeah jason is waaaay bigger than alien and predator. Ya knuckle head.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:54 AM
king leonidas

ash would beat the crap out of them all. ok, well maybe not all of them but most of them.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 04:55 PM
king leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send king leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by king leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Ash would find a way to beat all of them.He would get his ass kicked majorly in the process though.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:48 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DOYLEZOMBIE

I would like to see the Creeper of jeepers creepers fight aganist Freddy

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 03:13 PM
DOYLEZOMBIE is currently offline Click here to Send DOYLEZOMBIE a Private Message Find more posts by DOYLEZOMBIE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
g00dbye-kiss
Death-Wish

Man its michael myers all the way did you see how he crushed that guys head in resurection...his eyes ****ing bleed

Signature requests..PM me..XD

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 08:23 AM
g00dbye-kiss is currently offline Click here to Send g00dbye-kiss a Private Message Find more posts by g00dbye-kiss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

There is one match that seems odd but I asked on another site and got mixed answers.

That match is good ol Michael Myers vs Pumpkinhead.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 09:45 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NormaBates
Sometimes death is better

I think Michael would kick that pumpkins ass!

Old Post May 5th, 2007 09:23 PM
NormaBates is currently offline Click here to Send NormaBates a Private Message Find more posts by NormaBates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by NormaBates
I think Michael would kick that pumpkins ass!

laughing

Old Post May 6th, 2007 05:24 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by P-Geyser
There is one match that seems odd but I asked on another site and got mixed answers.

That match is good ol Michael Myers vs Pumpkinhead.

Hahaha hey P-geyser nice to see you out side our nerdy gaming sanctuary. Anyways I say Micheal decapitates Pumpkin Head, isnt Pumpkin head really a deformed retard back for revenge?

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post May 10th, 2007 07:19 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by doomsday49
yeah jason is waaaay bigger than alien and predator. Ya knuckle head.
he can be...

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:21 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Hahaha hey P-geyser nice to see you out side our nerdy gaming sanctuary. Anyways I say Micheal decapitates Pumpkin Head, isnt Pumpkin head really a deformed retard back for revenge?

laughing Yeah...but I also like Pumpkinhead. The first movies is underrated but I like Mikey and Halloween WAY more. It would be an interesting fight. I actually did a drawing of the two meeting up.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:59 AM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Myers pwns everything.Why?....Because he is my favorite...END!

Old Post May 11th, 2007 07:22 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

id love to see ash vs pinhead. have it begin in the age of the evil dead started and let those to bad mutha f*ckas throw down. or hell chucky vs leprachaun. imagine chucky trying to go back to his original self and stumbles across a 4 leaf clover then jacks it. chucky and lep got some great dialouge and jokes.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post May 17th, 2007 06:16 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PiruBlood
id love to see ash vs pinhead. have it begin in the age of the evil dead started and let those to bad mutha f*ckas throw down. or hell chucky vs leprachaun. imagine chucky trying to go back to his original self and stumbles across a 4 leaf clover then jacks it. chucky and lep got some great dialouge and jokes.

Ash VS Pinhead wouldnt work out as a movie, IMO. The Hellraiser series aimed at being horror with every movie, meaning they actually TRIED to make the audience scared. Since Dead By Dawn, the evil movies have been dark comedies. Both friday the 13th and Nightmare series also in a sense became dark comedies, with wise-cracking freddy and jason killing people in funny ways. Thats why ash could face jason or freddy. I don't think ASH vs Pinhead would work

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post May 17th, 2007 06:30 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Ash VS Pinhead wouldnt work out as a movie, IMO. The Hellraiser series aimed at being horror with every movie, meaning they actually TRIED to make the audience scared. Since Dead By Dawn, the evil movies have been dark comedies. Both friday the 13th and Nightmare series also in a sense became dark comedies, with wise-cracking freddy and jason killing people in funny ways. Thats why ash could face jason or freddy. I don't think ASH vs Pinhead would work

if you watch the second disk of fvj it said i believe in the storyboard they wanted pinhead invalved by having jason and freddy fight in a arena in hell or something.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:32 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's sadly nothing Myers could do to the real Pumkinhead. He would have to kill those who summoned it. It's invulnerable as long as they all live.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:05 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote