KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Official Horror VS. Thread

Who would win!?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Freddy 87 14.36%
Jason 127 20.96%
Micheal Myers 83 13.70%
PinHead 69 11.39%
LeatherFace 25 4.13%
Leprechaun 16 2.64%
Ash 52 8.58%
Candy Man 15 2.48%
Chucky 21 3.47%
Alien/Predator 111 18.32%
Total: 606 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Horror VS. Thread
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

OMG, it is abviously predetor, predetor bet alien...and alien could beat anyone from hell, the undead, voodoo doll guy....

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 02:11 AM
tylerTOXICITY is currently offline Click here to Send tylerTOXICITY a Private Message Find more posts by tylerTOXICITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chuckylover3115

Love chucky vs leprachuan

hey all you ****ers that hate chucky well I am here to tell you chucky is the most badass of all the killers and everybody else sucks! so screw you all to hell

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:08 PM
chuckylover3115 is currently offline Click here to Send chuckylover3115 a Private Message Find more posts by chuckylover3115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCampion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rough but I get your point. Chucky is amazing.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:36 PM
MrCampion is currently offline Click here to Send MrCampion a Private Message Find more posts by MrCampion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

chucky sucks

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 07:46 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

So are you Chucky's pride?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 12:17 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

I would honestly have to go with either Freddy...or a draw between him and someone else...because, he can just stick it out in his little dream world right? And then the others would have to go to sleep to get him, but if even one stays awake, then the others are dead...so Freddy's got the best position. And even in his dream world...he would mess with them.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:34 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chuckylover3115
hey all you ****ers that hate chucky well I am here to tell you chucky is the most badass of all the killers and everybody else sucks! so screw you all to hell
this post is incredible

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 12:14 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

Originally posted by Jason420
got a point but a demon is demon so jason and pinhead would be the ones left standing

What about wishmaster?
Wishmaster vs. pinhead, I gotta say even though im a huge freddy fan, Wishmaster vs. pinhead would ****ing own

It'd be sweet as!

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 06:48 AM
tylerTOXICITY is currently offline Click here to Send tylerTOXICITY a Private Message Find more posts by tylerTOXICITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

unless we bought the Blair witch int othis.
Everybody would die of Fear. ;D

Wooo BWP ftw homie!

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 06:49 AM
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

watch this trailer for the upcoming fan film, Michael vs Jason.

and here's scene 7 of the same film

and here's scene 1

Last edited by Tyranno-Chris on Jun 11th, 2008 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 02:31 AM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

I was thinking.
Leatherface vs. Those munted guys of The Hills Have Eyes!

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 10:25 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by tylerTOXICITY
I was thinking.
I hated those guys in hills have eyes. Which leatherface is it? Old or new?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nd4

jason will be the last one stading.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:03 PM
nd4 is currently offline Click here to Send nd4 a Private Message Find more posts by nd4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by tylerTOXICITY
I was thinking.

You mean the mutants from THHE?

Leatherface, cool as he is, is just an inbred, cannibal hillbilly with a chainsaw. He wouldn't stand a chance against the hordes of mountain mutants. One-on-one, however..........

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
You mean the mutants from THHE?

Leatherface, cool as he is, is just an inbred, cannibal hillbilly with a chainsaw. He wouldn't stand a chance against the hordes of mountain mutants. One-on-one, however..........

Gotta agree with this, Learthface could take most of them in a straight up fights but if you take it to their homefield then he's in big trouble.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 08:12 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

pinhead all the way bitches

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 01:18 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I have been thinking of two and one I asked a couple of years ago...but will ask again. Pumpkinhead is in two of these matches.

1. Michael Myers vs Pumpkinhead.

Since people have Michael going against the likes of Jason who is a MONSTER, why not the good ol P-Head. I can see it now. Sheriff Lee Bracket, The Curuthers and a few others who's loved one's have been victims of the Shape a.k.a. Michael Myers go the woods to see the old lady or witch to summon the Pumpkinhead to go after Myers even though their souls go to hell. What happenes from here?

2. The Creeper vs Pumpkinhead.

I just think this one would be interesting period. Would the the Creeper smell something it would want to to eat from the Old witch and then she has to quickly summon P-Head to fend off the creeper....what happenes?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 01:41 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Severen

Have to go with Pinhead. The other Cenobites would definitely give Pinhead the advantage.

I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Hughes Mearns

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 02:45 AM
Severen is currently offline Click here to Send Severen a Private Message Find more posts by Severen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Jason X vs. Predator

That would be an interesting fight to see.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 02:11 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, Uber Jason wasn't even effected by bullets, so Predator doesn't stand much of a chance here, whether he has weapons or not.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 12:15 AM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote