KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Official Horror VS. Thread

Who would win!?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Freddy 87 14.36%
Jason 127 20.96%
Micheal Myers 83 13.70%
PinHead 69 11.39%
LeatherFace 25 4.13%
Leprechaun 16 2.64%
Ash 52 8.58%
Candy Man 15 2.48%
Chucky 21 3.47%
Alien/Predator 111 18.32%
Total: 606 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Horror VS. Thread
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

1. He's not going to just have the gold lying around... he'd have it hidden somewhere.
2. Jason's too stupid to know that that will kill him.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:42 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

quote:
Originally posted by PissedOffGoalie
chucky's head would be sawed off by the way were did u get the chainsaw smiley?

At this site they have loads of 3D smilies. enjoy. http://www.mysmilies.com/?cat=confused

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:40 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jason cant die

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 07:54 PM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

He's already dead, but the Undead Jason can be easily destroyed by the Leprechaun. All he'd have to do is just use his magic and make him explode like in Leprechaun 3.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:47 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Hey lets try something a little different here. How about a horror movie tournament showdonw. Yeah! I like that idea here are the match-ups:

1. Funny Man vs Leprachaun
2. Land of the Minotaur's Pagans vs Wicker Man's Pagans
3. Wishmaster vs Leo Gaunt
4. Baron Corofax vs Lord Summerisle
5. Dr. Phibes vs Hannibal Lector
6. Imhotep vs Kharis
7. Michael Myers vs Norman Bates (Psycho)

More to be added!

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:27 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

1. Never heard of Funny Man, but I'd expect Leprechaun to win.
3. Never heard of Leo Gaunt, but Wishmaster can't use his powers unless someone wishes, so Leo would win.
7. Michael Myers

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:46 PM
HockeyFace

Funny Man is a demon that kills his victims in the funniest ways.

Leo is from the Stephen King based movie Needful Things. He is actually the devil and like Wishmaster he gives people what they most desire... and then he gets those people to kill for it!

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 12:27 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason_X_2004

Jason!!!...DEFINATELY Jason!!!! If jason can't die then how can anyone beat him!?! happy

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 09:15 PM
Jason_X_2004 is currently offline Find more posts by Jason_X_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pin head can beat jason, but aside from pin head, yea no one can beat jason.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 02:22 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Jason X 2004 you are a horror movie beginner...

read the past posts

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 03:11 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason_X_2004

Hockey Horror you are a ******...I said I'm new to the FORUM not horror movies dipshit!!!!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:26 PM
Jason_X_2004 is currently offline Find more posts by Jason_X_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well your making friends pretty quickly here, but seriously if you're going to be a jackass leave.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 11:30 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I like these vs threads. They are so much fun.

I would probably say Jason. He may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but one thing he does have is willpower. He never gives up.

Plus, unlike the others, he has one good point. He loves his mother. I like this as it's more interesting if a 'bad guy' is capable of some positive feelings.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 06:35 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Jason_X_2004
Jason!!!...DEFINATELY Jason!!!! If jason can't die then how can anyone beat him!?! happy

Although he's a zombie, he can still be defeated by totally destroying his body.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:07 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

OMG i was just called a "******"...damn stupid people like to just say random things...

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:51 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by PissedOffGoalie
Jason cant die
There's no proof that Mikey can die either

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 07:07 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

*once again i continue this endless debate of who will win*

ok so how bout pinhead... i he is the lapdog of satan. jason is just an evil undead spirt.

lapdog......evil spirt. my money is on the lapdog

although i think wishmaster could def be a challenge for pinhead.

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 07:07 AM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveBlush14

Anyway i would have to say
maybe Leprechaun would win
cause he'll follow the rainbow to the end
and find a pot of gold then through it
to Freddy Kruger's face then he'll R.I.S!
lol laughing

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:52 AM
LoveBlush14 is currently offline Click here to Send LoveBlush14 a Private Message Find more posts by LoveBlush14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lep and pinhead are the strongest on the list. same with freddy if he puts you to sleep.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:21 AM
chico
chopper style

I voted for pinhead because I like the character (although at times i find the films lacking). I really dont think he would win, but I dont think he would lose!! Lot of good old killers in the group so its really alot of ties for best, but pinhead is pimp!

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 07:28 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote