KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Official Horror VS. Thread

Who would win!?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Freddy 87 14.36%
Jason 127 20.96%
Micheal Myers 83 13.70%
PinHead 69 11.39%
LeatherFace 25 4.13%
Leprechaun 16 2.64%
Ash 52 8.58%
Candy Man 15 2.48%
Chucky 21 3.47%
Alien/Predator 111 18.32%
Total: 606 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Horror VS. Thread
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
lep and pinhead are the strongest on the list. same with freddy if he puts you to sleep.
True, Freddy is invincible in the Dream World

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 03:12 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

but does satans' servants sleep?

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:29 AM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underfeat
Retired

Any xenomorph, any Predator and Ash are the weakest on the list. It's a tie between all the others. They keep coming back because IT'S NOT REAL!

Postwhore die mutha****er! - DMX

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 12:17 AM
Underfeat is currently offline Click here to Send Underfeat a Private Message Find more posts by Underfeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by amlap
but does satans' servants sleep?
Interesting question, but off the top of my head I'd say yes

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:59 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underfeat
Retired

quote:
Originally posted by Underfeat
Any xenomorph, any Predator and Ash are the weakest on the list.

I forgot Leatherface as well.

I doubt that Satan's servants do sleep but Freddy still managed to get Jason to to pass out.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 10:18 AM
Underfeat is currently offline Click here to Send Underfeat a Private Message Find more posts by Underfeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Even if demons do sleep, that doesn't mean that they dream. Freddy kills his victims in their dreams. It is believed that many animals (for example lizards) do not dream, so they would be safe. If normal animals sleep without dreaming, perhaps demons do too.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 10:28 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underfeat
Retired

chilled monkey, I could argue with you on this one but Freddy Vs. a demon would still be a tie then because they wouldn't even get to fight!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 10:51 AM
chilled monkey

Underfeat: that's my point. If you had a creature that doesn't dream, Freddy wouldn't be able to get to them and they couldn't get to him. As you point out, it'd be a stalemate.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:00 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

Jason's immortal! it's been said and proven many times. He just simply won't die. Him, freddy and pinhead would just keep fighting forever.
But jason still rocks.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:41 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

actually he has died. he just turned into a zombie...so basically he's DEAD!

get ur facts straight.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underfeat
Retired

Any xenomorph, any Predator, Leatherface and Ash are the weakest on the list. It's a tie between all the others. They keep coming back because IT'S NOT REAL!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:19 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Underfeat: that's my point. If you had a creature that doesn't dream, Freddy wouldn't be able to get to them and they couldn't get to him. As you point out, it'd be a stalemate.
I don't think it matters if they dream or not: maybe all he needs is for them to be asleep. If he can manipulate the brain to translate dream pain into real pain, don't you think he can force anything to dream?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:54 AM
chilled monkey

Lord Soth: I see your point. Thing is though, in Freddy v.s. Jason, all of the kids that were having nightmares were given drugs to stop them from dreaming and were kept in isolation so they couldn't spread fear to other people. This meant that people started forgetting about Freddy so they weren't having nightmares. That was why he needed Jason to kill people; he knew that people would start digging into the past, would find out about him, so would start having nightmares again.

If he could just force anyone to dream, he wouldn't have this problem. He wouldn't have needed Jason.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:19 AM
Gabri_Krueger
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you all suk cause freddy would win!

REBEL AGAINST TUESDAY KNIGHT! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PATRICIA!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:47 PM
Gabri_Krueger is currently offline Click here to Send Gabri_Krueger a Private Message Find more posts by Gabri_Krueger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

no he wouldnt, if they were fighting in the real world he would be one of, if not the first to die

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:57 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underfeat
Retired

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
no he wouldnt, if they were fighting in the real world he would be one of, if not the first to die

I agree. I think that even Leatherface would have the edge on Freddy, especially since he's the only character on the list who represents "the real world".

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:21 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Lord Soth: I see your point. Thing is though, in Freddy v.s. Jason, all of the kids that were having nightmares were given drugs to stop them from dreaming and were kept in isolation so they couldn't spread fear to other people. This meant that people started forgetting about Freddy so they weren't having nightmares. That was why he needed Jason to kill people; he knew that people would start digging into the past, would find out about him, so would start having nightmares again.

If he could just force anyone to dream, he wouldn't have this problem. He wouldn't have needed Jason.
Good point, I forgot about that

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 07:54 AM
Gabri_Krueger
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh...REAL world.well jason then

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:37 AM
Gabri_Krueger is currently offline Click here to Send Gabri_Krueger a Private Message Find more posts by Gabri_Krueger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, Pinhead

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 03:41 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gabri_Krueger
Restricted

Account Restricted

no...jason

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:37 AM