KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Everybody Hi!!!!!!

Everybody Hi!!!!!!
Started by: fellowjim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by SilverFighter
Whatever tough guy talking behind a Computer Screen and Keyboard. Pathetic indeed!!!!

Alrite d i c k

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:18 AM
fellowjim is currently offline Click here to Send fellowjim a Private Message Find more posts by fellowjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
The Bible was written long after these events took place! How can you say they were not doing Chinese Whispers? It is proven that passages from the Bible are no longer accurate with the way things were explained back when it was written. IE, Jesus walking on water actually meant he was walking beside the water.

All religion teaches you what they want you to believe. They are the ones who think homosexuality is wrong, nobody from up above told them any different.

point 3
it is not proven that the passages were written from chinese whispers everybook in the bible can trace back the high majority of its statements to written manuscripts
and this is even more true in the new testament.

every gospel in the new testament was written within 100 years from jesus death and the sources for the gospel was other written sources of information
and the rest is the letters of the apostles so
therefore it is not chinese whispers

point 2
The passage in both latin and greek are quite specific
so you have no basis to say what you said.

point 3
and yes those other faiths did not get their information on homosexuality from above
only christianity and judaism

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:24 AM
fellowjim is currently offline Click here to Send fellowjim a Private Message Find more posts by fellowjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by fellowjim
And you have also shown you awesome ability to have a real opinion on something

You have no clue what you are talking about. Your argumens are so weak! I mean what kind of person says that being gay would mean getting AIDS.
What kidn o person says that they should hate gay people mad

Where in the bible does it say ''hate all gays'' mad

Explain it to me!! PLEASE!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:26 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
point 3
it is not proven that the passages were written from chinese whispers everybook in the bible can trace back the high majority of its statements to written manuscripts
and this is even more true in the new testament.

every gospel in the new testament was written within 100 years from jesus death and the sources for the gospel was other written sources of information
and the rest is the letters of the apostles so
therefore it is not chinese whispers

point 2
The passage in both latin and greek are quite specific
so you have no basis to say what you said.

point 3
and yes those other faiths did not get their information on homosexuality from above
only christianity and judaism

Last thing to say...

Nobody gets there information from God. How many people have you seen having a conversation with him/her? The people that have all claimed to have heard from him are all crazy. Look at Joan of Arc, she was told to lead an army in battle by God? Why would God want a prophet of his to murder people?

Now, we must stop with the religious talk, this is one of those topics that is prohibited on KMC.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:29 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by silver bitchiness
PLEASE tell me where in the bible it says:

''Thou shall hate all homosexuals''

You are discrease mad

it does not specifically say this

it points out in many places that sodomy is a major sexual sin which will prevent you from getting in to heaven

god specifically says in
deut, Num that such acts are hateful in the eyes of god,
so it is not gays are hateful it is one who partakes in homosexual sex (not lesbianism unless the lesbian wears a strap on and then has anal sex)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:29 AM
silver_tears

The golden rule is love thy neighbour!! mad
Whether they be gay, straight, or bisexual, they are still people like you!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:30 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:

it points out in many places that sodomy is a major sexual sin which will prevent you from getting in to heaven

god specifically says in
so it is not gays are hateful it is one who partakes in homosexual sex (not lesbianism unless the lesbian wears a strap on and then has anal sex)

You sir, are hating and discriminating people. If anyone, YOU are going to Hell!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:32 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:

god specifically says in

Homosexual acts does not mean anal sex! Any sexual act from a homosexual, whether they be gay or lesbian is a homosexual act.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:33 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Last thing to say...

Nobody gets there information from God. How many people have you seen having a conversation with him/her? The people that have all claimed to have heard from him are all crazy. Look at Joan of Arc, she was told to lead an army in battle by God? Why would God want a prophet of his to murder people?

Now, we must stop with the religious talk, this is one of those topics that is prohibited on KMC.

alright atheist you know best right well
she claimed to have been told so
just like mohammed
just like the evangelist down the road who feels called by god,
well why did god destroy sodom and gomorrah??
and why did he send the flood
because men are wicked

dont just think that god is not going to care if you go around doing things that are wrong
God carries out Justice when it is needed
and he will save the rightous
and joan of arc lead her armies against the english in war to defend her people that is not murder in any set of laws

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:35 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Alrite d i c k

You still here??? Spewing your ignorance???? Go read a book and educate yourself or something. Geeesh!!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:37 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Homosexual acts does not mean anal sex! Any sexual act from a homosexual, whether they be gay or lesbian is a homosexual act.

Sodomy as a sexual sin is very bad understand?
any other homosexual act comes under Lust understand?

though yes you are right sodomy also includes straight sex in the ass
but there is no homosexual act that is not hateful in the eyes of god
and yea that includes thought not just action

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:37 AM
silver_tears

You are breaking the most important rule!
and are going against the teachings of Jesus!
these are not your people to judge, you have no right whatsoever, so do not act as if you are high and mighty!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:38 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
alright atheist you know best right well
she claimed to have been told so
just like mohammed
just like the evangelist down the road who feels called by god,
well why did god destroy sodom and gomorrah??
and why did he send the flood
because men are wicked

dont just think that god is not going to care if you go around doing things that are wrong
and he will save the rightous
and joan of arc lead her armies against the english in war to defend her people that is not murder in any set of laws

I agree with you, I am Athiest.

Also I agree that men are wicked, but if he wanted to destroy those who are at fault, like he did with the flood, he could do the same to those Englishmen who were wrong.

He didn't have to "hire" anyone else to do his deeds, he is suposedly all powerful and can do whatever he wants. Why not dirty his own hands with more death then letting a young woman die for sins of murder?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:38 AM
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by SilverFighter
You still here??? Spewing your ignorance???? Go read a book and educate yourself or something. Geeesh!!!!

Well d i c k how many books you read
I can probably gaurantee taht i have read more books last year than you have or will read in your whole life

ignorance on what

make a point if you have one and understand logic and how to argue a point

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:39 AM
silver_tears

quote:

you said it yourself..... God does, these people choose to live their lives this way, and are in no way harming you so leave them alone!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:41 AM
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I agree with you, I am Athiest.

Also I agree that men are wicked, but if he wanted to destroy those who are at fault, like he did with the flood, he could do the same to those Englishmen who were wrong.

He didn't have to "hire" anyone else to do his deeds, he is suposedly all powerful and can do whatever he wants. Why not dirty his own hands with more death then letting a young woman die for sins of murder?

i did not claim that joan of arc definitly received her instructions from god,
but god made a covenant to noah that he will not punish men in such a way again,
there is still hell

and so why is he hiring her anyway
maybe the people of france prayed for freedom and god answered, and maybe he didnt what happened was from humaninty alone

and anyone who god "hires" ie the apostles will do their job admirably as they did so what harm must god do everything for us in a way we must understand

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:44 AM
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by lil tears
you said it yourself..... God does, these people choose to live their lives this way, and are in no way harming you so leave them alone!

yes they are

they harm the society we are living in.

do u think i want my little brother and sister need to see that kind of crap all around them ,

for if they kept quiet about their evil fair enough
but in their need to justify themselves they poison society with principles that will lead even more people in to the crap that is their life.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:47 AM
silver_tears

your brother and sister deserve to grow up educated of the world!
whether you like it or not these people are not going away, let them live in peace, it's people like you who create hatred and violence in our world!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:49 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I have asked you to stop sending me PMs and you continue to do it. I'm going to show these to Raz so that he can see that you are an instigator and a trouble maker.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:52 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by lil tears
You are breaking the most important rule!
and are going against the teachings of Jesus!
these are not your people to judge, you have no right whatsoever, so do not act as if you are high and mighty!

I am not judging them.
I am merely pointing out that what they are doing is evil, and that what they are doing is sinful.
It is not me who will take them to hell it is satan with a little help from their own evil acts.
I am not breaking any rules of christianity with those statements maybe you should read the bible or at least a quick guide to being one before you presume to know the rules of christianity or the teachings of Jesus.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:52 AM