KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Everybody Hi!!!!!!

Everybody Hi!!!!!!
Started by: fellowjim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

And who exactly gave you the right to judge anyone?

Lilly was right, people like you generate violance and hateret in the world! You should be ashamed!mad

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:53 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by SilverFighter
I have asked you to stop sending me PMs. I'm going to show these to Raz so that he can see that you are an instigator and a trouble maker.

Ok in future back up your posts in future with something intelligent and I will stop calling you d i c k

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:54 AM
fellowjim is currently offline Click here to Send fellowjim a Private Message Find more posts by fellowjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by fellowjim

I am merely pointing out that what they are doing is evil, and that what they are doing is sinful.

you may be a christian but you are also a hypocrite
that staement is judging them roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:55 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by silver bitchiness
And who exactly gave you the right to judge anyone?

Lilly was right, people like you generate violance and hateret in the world! You should be ashamed!mad

I am not Judging them i am merely pointing out that what they are doing is sinful.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:55 AM
fellowjim is currently offline Click here to Send fellowjim a Private Message Find more posts by fellowjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Stop sending me PM!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:56 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

SF, put him on an ignore list.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:57 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

SB> I just did that now, Thanks. Also I'm reporting him to moderator right now.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:58 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by lil tears
you may be a christian but you are also a hypocrite
that staement is judging them roll eyes (sarcastic)

I(personally) am not judging them, the fact that what they are doing is sinful is not my judgement. I did not say this of my own back,
A sin is something that god teaches is wrong, merely pointing out that what they are doing is not my personal judgement.

Please explain how I am a hypocrite.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:59 AM
lil bitchiness
-

You hate them, hateret is a sin, You are a hypocrite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:00 AM
silver_tears

is one of the ten commandments thou shall not be of a different sexual orientation as the majority roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:01 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did not say I hated them
I said what they are doing is hateful in the eyes of god

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:01 AM
ash007
Strength and Honour

ok yo uhave to understand that the things you are saying are wrong.
You cannot judge other people only god can do that.

There is also nothing wrong or sinfull about being gay i am sure if Jesus was here in this time he would not discrimate against them.

Please re-read the bible

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:02 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

oh actually i did didnt I
oh well i dont really that statement was deliberatly provoactive but since we have goten serious i will except your satemet that on this board i am a hypocrite fair eneogh
But I am not judging them

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:02 AM
ash007
Strength and Honour

times are changing you remember not all people belvie in your religion anymore

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:05 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by ash007

There is also nothing wrong or sinfull about being gay i am sure if Jesus was here in this time he would not discrimate against them.

Please re-read the bible

Mr ash you have joined us quite late.
The bible clearly sates that sex is only between a man and woman inside of marriage, all other sex falls under the sin of lust. sodomy is also defined as being wrong

and Jesus does not discriminate. But he would tell them to stop sinning.

I can back that up if you wish,
I bet you never read the bible nor any commentary nor any catechsm from any christian denomination

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:06 AM
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

Please re-read the bible

Mr ash you have joined us quite late.
The bible clearly sates that sex is only between a man and woman inside of marriage, all other sex falls under the sin of lust. sodomy is also defined as being wrong

and Jesus does not discriminate. But he would tell them to stop sinning.

I can back that up if you wish,
I bet you never read the bible nor any commentary nor any catechism from any christian denomination

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:06 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:

....and?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:09 AM
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
times are changing you remember not all people belvie in your religion anymore

It does not matter,
It is still sinful even if you believe in the cat, and as i pointed out earlier on if they would keep that sin to themselves then it would not bother me in any way, except I would feel sorry for them.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:10 AM
fellowjim
Restricted

Account Restricted

silver i replied

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:11 AM
ash007
Strength and Honour

ohh we are really going for it arent we

first point i do read the Bible but thats got nothing to with this.

Ok i might have approached this wrong but the thing is that times are changing you cannot go about saying gays are sinning.
I am friends with gays and trust me they go to church and they read the bible they are just like evryone else in society.

i am not saying that you are right or wrong but things change and if you continuee to think that being gay in Sinfull hey thats your view and i respect freedom of speach.

But please dont swear or be rude to people who disagree with you ok

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:14 AM