KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Perspective

Perspective
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

It's by Hungary, Bulgaria, Moldova, and Ukraine roll eyes (sarcastic)
Unlike some people Geography is a requirement here smart

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 08:25 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

shall I include a map too yersy wersy big grin

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 08:30 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

I dunno but my parents say during communism in Russia (my parents lived in Armenia), they told me that communism was great...except they couldn't believe in God. Education was great back then.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 11:45 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

my parents say the same thing erm
and my brother started school there, so he has an upper edge here big grin

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:59 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I strongly disagree with the opening statement saying that neither is correct. I do not believe right or wrong is a relative matter.

Well, there are some things that are just plain evil. For example, killing millions of innocent people because of their race to make the other racial groups feel justified or superior is something that almost everyone in the world would agree is evil. However, when you put it into context: Hitler killed millions of Jews prior to and during WWII, it depends on your perspective. Most people would still see it as being wrong. However, the Germans during that time period thought it was just great--they believed themselves superior to the Jews, and that the Jews had robbed them of their former glory. Therefore, they were justified in killing them all. See, from the Nazi point of view, it's ok cos the Jews are "evil" but from the rest of the world's point of view, it's not because the Jews aren't evil.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 06:08 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Education was, and still is 'better', but only because we are taught stuff earlier than u folks.

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 09:02 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yes, but that happens after the communism also.

communism wasn't great..doh erm

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 09:13 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Perspective determines everything

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 12:04 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
However, the Germans during that time period thought it was just great

Wir haben es nicht gewust

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:26 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Mesa no speck German...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:36 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote