KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » NJO: Rebel Dream

NJO: Rebel Dream
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

eek! Where....gotta get hands on that book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I went to Walden books in Nevada where I used to live.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:15 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Nevada!!!!!!!....that's a bit far away. I'll just have to stick with the 26th....

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Same here.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:28 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Are you going to buy it and read it ASAP or savor it...and try and make it last?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:32 PM
LanceWindu

I'll save it for later. I still have three other NJO's that I haven't got around to reading yet.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:34 PM
Julie
The Student

eek! read read read read read.....must have NJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you waiting for?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:38 PM
LanceWindu

I've got a lot of other books that I want to read also. I dont know where to start.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:41 PM
Julie
The Student

Which NJO haven't you read yet?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:42 PM
LanceWindu

Umm Ruin, Hero's Trial and Onslaught

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:44 PM
Julie
The Student

hmmm what other books have you been meaning to read.....those were all ok books...I mean they are NJO but the more recent stuff has been a lot better.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:54 PM
JediOasis
Better Man

Onslaught and Ruin I thought were the two best books, with Star by Star being the worst. Stackpole did an excellent job with those two books. Hero's Trial is good cause it is the one that has Chewie's funeral and Han finally fights again.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 12th, 2002 05:16 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

jedi oasis and I seem to have differing opinions of the merits of various NJO books, but that's ok. C'est la vive.

I really enjoyed SBS but it was a bit depressing

Old Post Mar 13th, 2002 03:33 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

I just thought that the events of SbS did not need to happen. I did like Dark Journey, even though if you choose not to read it you are not missing much of the story. I just think that Onslaught and Ruin are the most entertaining books.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 13th, 2002 04:28 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I agree about the whole unnecessary aspect, and you are entitled to your own opinion about which you thought was most entertaining. Personally, the newest NJO books seem to be the most exciting. DJ was a great book, though like you said one could easily skip it and not miss much in the overall story.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2002 04:57 AM
LanceWindu

But you all have to agree that DJ is a great bridge between SbS and RD. Just so we know what happens in before RD but after SbS.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2002 04:30 AM
Julie
The Student

That's a safe assumption, but a bit premature I think....we haven't even read RD yet
and your right I think we all do have to agree to that wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 01:19 AM
Julie
The Student

When will the excerpt be out for Rebel Dream?????????

Old Post Mar 19th, 2002 10:50 PM
LanceWindu

I don't know but the book comes out in 7 days!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2002 10:57 PM
Julie
The Student

You're right...yeaaaaaa......that'll also be 7 days closer to AOTC!.....they'd better put out the excerpt soon!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2002 11:03 PM