KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum
Started by: Malfoy's chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

Krum has been cast too - here's the info from CBBC:

Potter casting directors have found the lad who will play Bulgarian Quidditch star Viktor Krum in Goblet Of Fire, according to reports.
A Bulgarian news agency says the lucky boy is indeed a Bulgarian, but he lives in London with his parents.

It said he was not among the hundreds of boys who queued up in the Bulgarian capital Sofia to audition for the part.

The report claims two boys from this audition were on the shortlist, but the London-based lad landed the role.

Forty six audition tapes from the Sofia casting were sent to film-makers in London, the report said.

"It was a tough choice because they were impressed by many of the Bulgarian candidates," said the man who organised the Sofia auditions.

The identity of the lucky lad has not been revealed.

Krum has an important role in GOF.

As well as being the star pupil at his school, he is Hermione Granger's love interest.

Shooting for the film, directed by Mike Newell, is set to start between April and June, and should be released at the end of 2005.

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 04:46 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix

They already did the auditions for Cho Chang and for Padma & Pavarti as well. Here are the articles concerning Cho:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/t...000/3442617.stm - The advert

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/t...000/3468917.stm - The castings

The ones concerning Pavarti and Padma:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/w...000/3330159.stm - the advert which unlike the Cho one didn't ask for South East Asian girls but obviously that's where they come from.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/w...000/3339185.stm - The castings

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 04:48 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

lins are not working 4 me

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 10:48 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix

Hmm that's odd, they are still the same links - alright do this:

go to
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/

click on the Harry Potter Banner which is on the left side menu just above the LOTR banner

now click on the link that says 'Full News Archive' and it'll show you the whole list of all the Potter news stories - there's loads of interesting stuff.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:46 PM
shanie623
forever young with you

Old news... ^^; Only thing I'm waiting for in the CBBC website is his picture posted... Can't wait for them to introduce us Cho Chang =)

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 03:24 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

hey RPhoe do they have pictures of all the castees?

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:26 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lank123

i wanna kno whos playing fluer delacour

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 07:43 PM
lank123 is currently offline Click here to Send lank123 a Private Message Find more posts by lank123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suzie

No way will he be KRUM! He is too old for Emma! (I think Emma's gonna freak-out when she sees this!) Hehehe..lol

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 05:46 AM
suzie is currently offline Click here to Send suzie a Private Message Find more posts by suzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suzie

Even if Krum's already picked or not, all I wish is He's Good-Looking.. For Hermione's Sake!!! Hehehehe

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:04 AM
suzie is currently offline Click here to Send suzie a Private Message Find more posts by suzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

noway he's krum, he's 2 ugly

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:53 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

lol

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:53 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Well, if he is going out with Hermione, he should be at least good-looking.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:15 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starshine
Cosmic Dancer

There was a rumour that Kate Winslet would be playing Fluer Delacour.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:37 PM
starshine is currently offline Click here to Send starshine a Private Message Find more posts by starshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuteSquibChick

have you guys even read the books?? krum's supposed to be absolutely unattractive and come to life on the quidditch field. when he's not on a broom he just kind of hunches around looking surly.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 04:48 AM
CuteSquibChick is currently offline Click here to Send CuteSquibChick a Private Message Find more posts by CuteSquibChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuteSquibChick

also, if you'll remember, krum's like three years older than hermione.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 04:49 AM
CuteSquibChick is currently offline Click here to Send CuteSquibChick a Private Message Find more posts by CuteSquibChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

i saw this one....sorry i couldn't find a pic....would anybody be able to find one?

++++++++++++++++

After announcing last week that it was suspected that a boy from Scotland would get the role, it turns out that a Bulgarian boy will be Krum after all. Warner Bros. has reportedly decided that Stanislav Yanevski, a Bulgarian boy living and studying in London, will play Viktor Krum.

for the full story: http://www.wizardnews.com/story.200406032.html

As for Fleur Delacour, somebody's already been cast. i believe she already has a thread? A French girl named Clemence Poesy

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:55 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aragorniscool45

EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! he looks older than 17!!!!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 06:17 PM
aragorniscool45 is currently offline Click here to Send aragorniscool45 a Private Message Find more posts by aragorniscool45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

quote:
Originally posted by aragorniscool45
EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! he looks older than 17!!!!!

u seen a pic already??!?!?!? could u tell me where i could see it?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:00 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

it was the pic at the beginning of the thread. besides, no pics have been released yet of the choosen actor.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:07 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

anyway, i am not exactly looking for a gorgeous or attractive Viktor Krum. After all, the book did not exactly describe him as such. I would prefer he has PRESENCE and CHARISMA, especially when he is on his broomstick and does the Feint! woo-hoo! ( i think the thing that comes to mind when Krum's face is conjured is his NOSE...wonder if the acor picked will live up to that? lolz)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:23 AM