KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RP General Discussion

RP General Discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (685): « First ... « 537 538 [539] 540 541 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

I can't even find my signatures from when I first joined KMC. Which is sad, Dim made me one specifically for the RP. I miss it dearly.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 05:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Give me something easy, like weaponless Ewoks to kill, and maybe I'll find it in my heart to make you a new sig.

wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 05:54 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We can't have something easy for a Freelancer! Not to mention that Tilulla will not be going it alone. A suitable challenge is needed for the Solitaire and Vigilante going with her.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 06:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Awesome!!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 08:01 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is, in fact, ready for you three. Go go go!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 08:45 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

That sounded awesome! And Digi, I look forward to making your acquaintance in game. Denzral Vassisk's the name, but Dez'll do fine. Heh heh... and your character is female I see... looking forward to it.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jun 17th, 2010 at 10:42 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:38 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm... where be Gallagher?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:21 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
We can't have something easy for a Freelancer! Not to mention that Tilulla will not be going it alone. A suitable challenge is needed for the Solitaire and Vigilante going with her.

No signature for you!

mad

Originally posted by Jedireaper
That sounded awesome! And Digi, I look forward to making your acquaintance in game. Denzral Vassisk's the name, but Dez'll do fine. Heh heh... and your character is female I see... looking forward to it.

I'm excited, though still a bit strapped for time this week. And I've read through the Main Rules a couple times, but I'm a very visual learner...it's not going to fully click until I read an actual campaign or get into the one Rexx just made.

So guys, bear with me while I learn what the hell I'm doing. I'm holding off on my first post, but will dive in Friday or the weekend at the latest.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 04:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Originally posted by Digi

So guys, bear with me while I learn what the hell I'm doing. I'm holding off on my first post, but will dive in Friday or the weekend at the latest.

You're not going to suck more than me, so don't worry.

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 05:55 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Confidence is lacking on the Light Side! Jovan, you had your fair share of fighting on Alura. You do just fine. It's fitting, anyway, you're a Scholar, are you not? wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 06:59 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

That's only because your brother helped me out at pretty much every corner... and if he wasn't around I tossed a coin.

That last one isn't true, I just took a guess and almost died in the process. wink

what do you mean with that last part? That scholars automaticly suck? In that case: I picked the right template! big grin

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 07:03 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Here I am! It's good to be needed.

I think what Rex means is that the Scholar isn't meant to be gung-ho chop-em-up, so it's fitting that you play Jovan Wiecko in a way that you want to avoid combat and get into social situations. smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 07:05 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by REXXXX
Confidence is lacking on the Light Side! Jovan, you had your fair share of fighting on Alura. You do just fine. It's fitting, anyway, you're a Scholar, are you not? wink

No no, he has a point. I checked Scholars out. They're pretty much rubbish.

Jovan, I'll get in contact with your character when I, uh, have a book to read. or something.

confused

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 08:45 PM
Peach
mordrem

laughing out loud

Also, I am now incredibly curious about what Gallagher's vision could have been. Babbling about green being dangerous and all...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 08:58 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'm trying to resist the urg to ask the Ush if I can "Summon bigger fish!" :P

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 03:52 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Newjak
Hmm Digi is a girl.

I wonder when the first guy is gonna try and get in her pants.

I think we have a winner.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:32 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'm trying to resist the urg to ask the Ush if I can "Summon bigger fish!" :P

It could provide something for you to land on safely!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 06:55 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I think we have a winner.
That didn't take long.

So how will she respond stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 07:01 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Newjak
That didn't take long.

So how will she respond stick out tongue

Guess you'll have to wait and see. Realistically, I should try to stay in character for her interactions. As such, I don't know how she'll respond yet because she's never met Dez.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 07:14 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Guess you'll have to wait and see. Realistically, I should try to stay in character for her interactions. As such, I don't know how she'll respond yet because she's never met Dez.
True but from what I read she seems like the kind of girl who doesn't mind a little action stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 11:48 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote