KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What gives you the Strength to the start the day

What gives you the Strength to the start the day
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Smile What gives you the Strength to the start the day

I was just thinking

What actually keeps you as individual going?

What gives you hope

What gives you the strength to rise back up when you fall?

I mean who is your lifeline

Who makes everyday worth living

For myself is my family, friends and girlfriend these are the people who fill my sole with hope and happiness
My family encouraged me when I was young to work hard and because of then I have the strength to stand on my own feet
My friends kept my sane I went through my childhood with them
Last of all it my girlfriend hopefully in the future my wife she is my life line and she makes me feel so happy every time I wake up next to her smile

Well that my story after writing that I never felt so happy and after all these long hard years I can look back and smile.

Ok I hope you enjoyed that feel free to share your stories with us
smile

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:20 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the idea I can go to sleep at the end of the day wink

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:21 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I have many things that keep me going. One of them is of course those ppl I love and care. Another is my hunger to learn, and educate myself. There is always that desire inside of me that makes me want to learn about knowledge. I know I can't do it alone so I always depend on friends to help me at the same time I like to help others. For some strange reason I always want to be useful to someone. smile

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:26 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

peace... everyday I build a little more of it within me. I guess that's what gives me my 'wahoo' in life.

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:28 AM
Peloquin is currently offline Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

Knowing that I am the Goatmaster and the Earthly representative of the black god Azazle... you? Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:35 AM
Hypochristian is currently offline Click here to Send Hypochristian a Private Message Find more posts by Hypochristian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

you know what i have no idea why i wrote that guess i had a burst of happiness.

oh well i can't edit it now

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:41 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

HURRAY!!! HE'S DEPRESSED!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:43 AM
Hypochristian is currently offline Click here to Send Hypochristian a Private Message Find more posts by Hypochristian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:45 AM
Peloquin is currently offline Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

Yeah, let's all laugh at his depression! Wheee!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:04 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

well first off, im different then everyone else, not phsyically!! i just think differently, they all love there familys and i hate mine, when my mum passed away i swore i wouln't let ne one take her place, i was 4 at the time and i hardly remember a thing, my dads girlfriend is nice but i've been really mean to her and my brothers love her, i always fell lonely , and im afraid that my bros r forgetting my mum, the thing that keeps me thorugh the day is one single thought: "i am not alone" i've learnt that its ok to fell like crud and whine to my friends about life all day long and that everyone makes mistakes and that there are holes punctured through our hearts that we can't always replace or re-fill, but we can make them fell better by talking about it with others and that millions of teenagers world-wide know how i feel , its ok to feel lonely, and just because ppl might not so it, it doesnt mean they dont care about it, and that if you feel if though you've lost your heart or your lost ones not to go looking ne futher than your front door, becuase if it isnt there, then you never really lost it to begin with.....

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:14 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

on the second line i mean't loved ones (just before the word not)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:15 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

just the fact that i have a great family, great friends, great job. plus, i get to drive really, really fast to start my day off. okay , maybe not that fast, but still...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:31 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Seeing my friends, coming here and talking to you guys love
Knowing the Friday and the weekend is coming soon, and that March Break is on the way soon or anything else I have to look forward too.
This makes me want to get up, sumtimes, but sometimes I dont even wanna move sad

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:50 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

The idea that God has something in store for me.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:07 AM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

has ne one else lost thier mum or dad?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:10 AM
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
has ne one else lost thier mum or dad?

YEP! My mommy died of an overdose of persciption drugs and my dad is never around. I like my dad, but my mom diserved what she got. She was extremely abusive to me and my siblings... Oh well! I am the GOATMASTER!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:48 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

huh your very oxymoron like....

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:50 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me? Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:52 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

yeah, and what's with the goatmaster thing? confused

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:55 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

I think it explains itself, don't you? Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:57 AM