KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Friday the 13th part XI: Jason returns from hell (New and better)

Friday the 13th part XI: Jason returns from hell (New and better)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Devan's scream was suspeneded in the air.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 10:09 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jenni heard the swish of something through the night air. That thing hit her rib sliceing it open. Blood gushed out and Jenni screamed. She heard another swish and dropped to the hard ground as she felt the weapon miss the top of her head by inches. She heard Devan scream a few feet away, then she heard another swish and Devan screamed even louder. Jenni became drousy from loss of blood. She got up and ran off. She couldn't see anything but heard Devans screams and the sound of heavy footprints behind her......and they weren't Devans!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 02:37 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

see, now am i allowed back in?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:37 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

.........No........

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:38 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

just because i make the story interesting doesnt mean i cant play and it was MY character that was getting hurt, not anyone elses

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 03:39 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jenni could see light up ahead. It was a huge opening for a sewage pipe and it had dim lights all the way along it. Jenni turned around, there was no sight of the psyhcotic goalie, but she knew he was close. Jenni limped at a fast pace along the tunnel, it dug deeper and deeper underground. From behind her a shadow sat along the wall, carrying a weapon of her demise, the figure known as Jason was stalking her, she would be the first to die. But he would wait until the time was just right...........

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:17 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Devan was sliced in the arm before he advanced on Jenni. Devan made a make shift bandage and ran half the time she ran anytime.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:36 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jenni walked slowly, leaning against the damp brick-wall. It suddenly hit her that she wasn't just hearing her footsteps, but someone elses. She began to walk faster, and so did the other person. She came to a stair case that seemed to go down for all eternity, it was pitch balck to the bottom. She turned around and saw standing 30 yards behind her the hulking figure of Jason Voorhees, carrying his machete which was dripping with blood. Jenni screamed and ran down the steps 2 at a time, blood still used from her wound but she carried on. And so did Jason.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:08 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Devan ran a safe sistace behind her.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:00 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jenni walked faster and faster, her cut had stopped bleeding now but Jason was still on her tail..........

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:35 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Devan trailing never far behind.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:04 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~Wow, haven't posted here in awhile, sorry, I kind of forgot and jusr plain ran out of ideas to make it interesting. But lets see if we can ressurect it!~

Jenni ran as she heard the pounding footsteps of death close behind. She heard the scrape of metal on metal as Jason took his machete from his belt.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 09:31 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Devan collapsed on the floor and grabbed her side. She was so out of breath!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 12:37 AM
darthjoey09

MY NAME IS JOEY VANLEEUWEN, INCLUDE ME IN THE BEGINNING CREDITS OR DEDICATIONS

first kill: 2 cars go by with 2 families in them singing "she'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes", then the old, partly-wooden station wagon in front hits a bump. the father (who has brown hair and eyes and thick glasses and looks like the father from honey i shrunk the kids) gets out to see what they hit. then, a falling axe, a blood-curdling scream, and then silence. the kids go up towards the windshield to see a very defformed face looking (not directly, remember they all get to the camp alive except the first father) at them. Luckily, they duck down before he can see them, and he walks away. when they're sure its safe, they get out of the car and run as fast as they can towards the camp. they knock on the door to see a teenager, about 14 looking at them with a drunken stare. they ask "can we stay for the night? its... um... very cold and we need a place to stay." the guy at the doorway says in a slurred voice "if you want to come in, you gotta sleep in my bed." then a girl pushes him aside and says "sorry, he's had too much po-" she cuts off, "sleep! he's too tired" she says quickly, "come in."

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:36 PM
darthjoey09 is currently offline Click here to Send darthjoey09 a Private Message Find more posts by darthjoey09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthjoey09

anyway, now to the current time.
the mom and dad of the other family are making out in a hammock and are then made into shadows on the other wall. then a very large shadow comes and you can see a small hole in the shadow from the machete reflecting some light. then the mom and dad are speared through the back together with a pointy metal stick. then you can see blood dripping from the tip of the spear under the hammock.

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:51 PM
darthjoey09 is currently offline Click here to Send darthjoey09 a Private Message Find more posts by darthjoey09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthjoey09

hello? is anyone there?

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:54 PM
Preciousdagger
Scream

Can I join I have some cool ideas

Whats your favorite scary movie?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:07 PM
Preciousdagger is currently offline Click here to Send Preciousdagger a Private Message Find more posts by Preciousdagger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Untill Jason comes to the city I suppose I'll just introduce my character..

Lucifan.
(please log in to view the image)
Obviously a peversion of the name "Lucifer". Lucifan is a teenage dropout who has meddled in witchcraft and the occult and spends all his time in his room practicing strange rituals. He believes the stories about Jason and is trying to lure him to the city with a map, a crystal, and some scrying incantations, so he can attempt to rebuke him with his talisman.

Jason viene, su amo nuevo le aguarda.
Jason viene, Satan lo ordena.

Translation from Latin:
Jason come, your new master awaits you.
Jason come, Satan commands it.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:48 AM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Preciousdagger
Scream

Can we start this over in the roleplay section?

Whats your favorite scary movie?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:26 PM
Preciousdagger is currently offline Click here to Send Preciousdagger a Private Message Find more posts by Preciousdagger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote