KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Sorting Hat/Hogwarts cafe

The Sorting Hat/Hogwarts cafe
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (608): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inwë Nólatári
Esmerelda Moss

Gender: Female
Location: middle earth

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tassie
[B]I just want to add...

After the sorting, we can have common rooms for each house, and Inter-House competions and Heads of houses and stuff, it'll liven up the boards!

Wow that sounds like fun!!! I can't wait until I'm sorted!!!!


__________________

[blue]~RAVENCLAW~[/blue]

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:44 AM
Inwë Nólatári is currently offline Click here to Send Inwë Nólatári a Private Message Find more posts by Inwë Nólatári Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

Gender: Male
Location: Israel

1)B
2)C
3)A
4)C
5)C
6)C
7)B
8)B
9)B
10)D
11)A

In which house ?


__________________

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:46 PM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location:

You guys, I have great news!

Phoe just replied and she said we can go ahead with it!! So, we'll be setting up the houses and the rules and stuff today big grin Thank you so much to everyone who helped me and took part!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:20 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Gender: Female
Location: Touring

Re: The Sorting Hat

1.) What spell would you cast on yourself?
B. Invisibility

2.) What do you like to do in your spare time?
A. Study with friends

3.) When making a potion, you:
A. Follow the directions exactly

4.)What do you do when you can't remember a spell?
D. Look at your notes

5.) You're walking in the woods when you come across a sleeping troll and wake him, what do u do?
B. Work out your escape

6.) You've lost your wand in the Forbidden Forest and you need it for an exam in the morning, what do u do?
D. Admit you've lost it to your professor and hope for the best

7.) What is the best part of being a wizard?
C. Being able to take on anything

8.) It's the day of the big Quidditch match but you've lost you broomstick, what do u do?
B. Retrace your steps in the hope you'll find it.

9.) You hear mad noises form the Great Hall. Your Head tells you to ignore them and go to the common room. What do you do?
B. Head towards the common room, then sneak away and go and have a look at the Great Hall.

10.) What means would you prefer to use to stop an attacker?
D. Cast a Full-Body Bind Charm


11.) Which of these subjects do you like best?
A. Charms


__________________

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:22 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by megajoint
1)B
2)C
3)A
4)C
5)C
6)C
7)B
8)B
9)B
10)D
11)A

In which house ?


Slytherin wink

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:34 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Gender: Female
Location: Touring

What about me???? stick out tongue


__________________

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:05 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location:

Re: Re: The Sorting Hat

quote:
Originally posted by Elondra
1.) What spell would you cast on yourself?
B. Invisibility

2.) What do you like to do in your spare time?
A. Study with friends

3.) When making a potion, you:
A. Follow the directions exactly

4.)What do you do when you can't remember a spell?
D. Look at your notes

5.) You're walking in the woods when you come across a sleeping troll and wake him, what do u do?
B. Work out your escape

6.) You've lost your wand in the Forbidden Forest and you need it for an exam in the morning, what do u do?
D. Admit you've lost it to your professor and hope for the best

7.) What is the best part of being a wizard?
C. Being able to take on anything

8.) It's the day of the big Quidditch match but you've lost you broomstick, what do u do?
B. Retrace your steps in the hope you'll find it.

9.) You hear mad noises form the Great Hall. Your Head tells you to ignore them and go to the common room. What do you do?
B. Head towards the common room, then sneak away and go and have a look at the Great Hall.

10.) What means would you prefer to use to stop an attacker?
D. Cast a Full-Body Bind Charm


11.) Which of these subjects do you like best?
A. Charms


you're tied btw Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Do you want a tie-breaker, or you can chose which house you prefer

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:10 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Gender: Female
Location: Touring

Re: Re: Re: The Sorting Hat

quote:
Originally posted by tassie
you're tied btw Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Do you want a tie-breaker, or you can chose which house you prefer



I prefer Ravenclaw where the smart ppl gosmile
I'll head to the common room now stick out tongue


__________________

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:14 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Gender: Male
Location: Degrassi Street

Moderator

Yep yep!! I am soooooooooo excited guys!! This is so gonna be fun!
ENJOY!


__________________

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:26 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location:

One last thing, it would be best if you mention what house you're in, in your sig yes So we don't get mixed up

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:37 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

Gender: Female
Location: tied to the darkness...

1B
2D
3B
4B
5B
6C
7C
8A
9B
10D
11B


__________________
SLYTHERIN PREFECT


it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:55 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Gender: Male
Location: Degrassi Street

Moderator

Orl's you're a Slytherine!


__________________

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:01 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
myredmirage95
The Beat Box Badger

Gender: Female
Location: United States

If you've been sorted into Slytherin, plz come to our common room to meet the others, be welcomed and vote for headboy and headgirl!


__________________

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:38 AM
myredmirage95 is currently offline Click here to Send myredmirage95 a Private Message Find more posts by myredmirage95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Gender: Female
Location: in a double decker bus...

Re: The Sorting Hat

*sidles in*

sorry I'm so late... sad


[QUOTE]Originally posted by RoguePw25


1.) What spell would you cast on yourself?
A. Transfiguration
B. Invisibility
C. Super Strength
D. Ability to fly

Transfiguration


2.) What do you like to do in your spare time?
A. Study with friends
B. Talk on the phone
C. Drive somewhere you don't know
D. Party

Erm... I guess it'd better be 'Study with friends', if studying is err... 'Film Studies' nd 'Literature Studies' of the Harry Potter variety... smile


3.) When making a potion, you:
A. Follow the directions exactly
B. Watch your neighbor's potion carefully
C. Do your best, but take a quick peek at your friends
D. Blow if off

C. I'm pants at chemistry! wink


4.)What do you do when you can't remember a spell?
A. Invent a new one
B. Don't ask your friend
C. Try to remember
D. Look at your notes

A! big grin


5.) You're walking in the woods when you come across a sleeping troll and wake him, what do u do?
A. Try to confuse him
B. Work out your escape
C. Fight him
D. Retreat and protect your friends

Run Away! Run Away! C


6.) You've lost your wand in the Forbidden Forest and you need it for an exam in the morning, what do u do?
A. Try to charm the professor into moving the test to another day
B. Get somebody else to tell the professor you are sick and can't make it.
C. Sneak out at night and find it
D. Admit you've lost it to your professor and hope for the best

C!


7.) What is the best part of being a wizard?
A. Learning as much as you can about being a wizard
B. Becoming as powerful as possible
C. Being able to take on anything
D. Being able to protect your friends and family.

A


8.) It's the day of the big Quidditch match but you've lost you broomstick, what do u do?
A Release the Bludgers, causing confusion and giving you time to find your stick.
B. Retrace your steps in the hope you'll find it.
C. Follow your hunch that You-Know-Who stole it and track him down
D. Keep quiet. Let someone else play in your place so you don't upset the team.

laughing out loud A!


9.) You hear mad noises form the Great Hall. Your Head tells you to ignore them and go to the common room. What do you do?
A. Go to the common room and try to work out what the noise is.
B. Head towards the common room, then sneak away and go and have a look at the Great Hall.
C. Ignore the Head and sprint for the Great Hall to check it out
D. Do nothing

A

10.) What means would you prefer to use to stop an attacker?
A. Use Devil's Snare weed to entangle them
B. Throw a vial of Shrinking Potion onto them
C. Turn them into a toad
D. Cast a Full-Body Bind Charm

A! big grin


11.) Which of these subjects do you like best?
A. Charms
B. Potions
D. Herbology
C. Transfiguration

Hmmm... Probably... Herbology

[/B]


__________________

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 08:49 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location:

Re: Re: The Sorting Hat

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
*sidles in*

sorry I'm so late... sad


[QUOTE]Originally posted by RoguePw25


1.) What spell would you cast on yourself?
A. Transfiguration
B. Invisibility
C. Super Strength
D. Ability to fly

Transfiguration


2.) What do you like to do in your spare time?
A. Study with friends
B. Talk on the phone
C. Drive somewhere you don't know
D. Party

Erm... I guess it'd better be 'Study with friends', if studying is err... 'Film Studies' nd 'Literature Studies' of the Harry Potter variety... smile


3.) When making a potion, you:
A. Follow the directions exactly
B. Watch your neighbor's potion carefully
C. Do your best, but take a quick peek at your friends
D. Blow if off

C. I'm pants at chemistry! wink


4.)What do you do when you can't remember a spell?
A. Invent a new one
B. Don't ask your friend
C. Try to remember
D. Look at your notes

A! big grin


5.) You're walking in the woods when you come across a sleeping troll and wake him, what do u do?
A. Try to confuse him
B. Work out your escape
C. Fight him
D. Retreat and protect your friends

Run Away! Run Away! C


6.) You've lost your wand in the Forbidden Forest and you need it for an exam in the morning, what do u do?
A. Try to charm the professor into moving the test to another day
B. Get somebody else to tell the professor you are sick and can't make it.
C. Sneak out at night and find it
D. Admit you've lost it to your professor and hope for the best

C!


7.) What is the best part of being a wizard?
A. Learning as much as you can about being a wizard
B. Becoming as powerful as possible
C. Being able to take on anything
D. Being able to protect your friends and family.

A


8.) It's the day of the big Quidditch match but you've lost you broomstick, what do u do?
A Release the Bludgers, causing confusion and giving you time to find your stick.
B. Retrace your steps in the hope you'll find it.
C. Follow your hunch that You-Know-Who stole it and track him down
D. Keep quiet. Let someone else play in your place so you don't upset the team.

laughing out loud A!


9.) You hear mad noises form the Great Hall. Your Head tells you to ignore them and go to the common room. What do you do?
A. Go to the common room and try to work out what the noise is.
B. Head towards the common room, then sneak away and go and have a look at the Great Hall.
C. Ignore the Head and sprint for the Great Hall to check it out
D. Do nothing

A

10.) What means would you prefer to use to stop an attacker?
A. Use Devil's Snare weed to entangle them
B. Throw a vial of Shrinking Potion onto them
C. Turn them into a toad
D. Cast a Full-Body Bind Charm

A! big grin


11.) Which of these subjects do you like best?
A. Charms
B. Potions
D. Herbology
C. Transfiguration

Hmmm... Probably... Herbology

[/B]


w00t!! Mod's in the game too big grin

Phoe, ur tied btw Ravenclaw and Gryffindor... which house do you want to be in, or would you prefer a tie-breaker? ((*whispers* Say Gryffindor... say Gryffindor...))

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:32 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Gender: Female
Location: lost in hogwarts :)

1) d
2) b
3) c
4) d
5) b
6) d
7) a
8) d
9) a
10) d
11) a


__________________




Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:40 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: Re: Re: The Sorting Hat

quote:
Originally posted by tassie
w00t!! Mod's in the game too big grin

Phoe, ur tied btw Ravenclaw and Gryffindor... which house do you want to be in, or would you prefer a tie-breaker? ((*whispers* Say Gryffindor... say Gryffindor...))



no lol ravenclaw is undermanned smile we need more people stick out tongue....your choice lol


__________________


A God Among Geeks

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:01 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Gender: Female
Location: in a double decker bus...

I think I'm more a Ravenclaw type, sorry tass. I'm basically Hermione but even more bookwormy! big grin


__________________

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:20 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location:

*cries* *pouts*



fine! hmph!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:24 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by angelsflame265
1) d
2) b
3) c
4) d
5) b
6) d
7) a
8) d
9) a
10) d
11) a


you're tied with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Would you like a tie-breaker? Or you can just take ur pick wink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:45 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 08:19 AM.
Pages (608): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Sorting Hat/Hogwarts cafe

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.