KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » spidermnan unlimited

spidermnan unlimited
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

Warning spidermnan unlimited

who thinks they should of kept it on the air and never ended with a cliff hanger?????

who liked that show??

Attachment: sunl.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 01:02 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Me! I never understood why they did that...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 02:38 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I liked the series, but I could see why it got dumped. Of course, any series that involves Spider-Man should stay on the air in my opinion.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 05:06 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie

in the last episode that aired of spiderman unlimited,
was that symbiotes got loose and was going to infest everything ( with venom and carnage split apart with there symbiotes) every1 is about to be infested , then ......to be continued .

that was the alst episode , what do u think would of happened if they kept it running on the air ???? do u think spidey could of figured out a way to stop it ???

please state ur remarks or comments

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 12:13 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

IT WAS RUBBISH!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 10:13 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Venom and Carnage as a team!!!!!!!!

dang near blasphemy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:09 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
max

Hey VENOMfan i rock KMC, come on dont I?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:22 AM
max is currently offline Click here to Send max a Private Message Find more posts by max Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duo Maxwell

I found some episodes the other day, hadn't seen it in like 8 years, so decided to watch em again, I got through 2 before I vowed to just keep them in my collection and never watch them again. Venom and Carnage being friends was stupid and they looked awful as well. The intro reminds me of Batman of the Future [Batman Beyond] which annoys me as that series is great.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 03:58 AM
Duo Maxwell is currently offline Click here to Send Duo Maxwell a Private Message Find more posts by Duo Maxwell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie

c'mon guys i need sum replies here what do u think would of happened??? and by the way i didnt think it was that bad of show i think they should of kept it on the air , all they wanted to do was take the 90's series and bring it to the next level so make him go to space and give him a kick ass costume. seriously y does every1 hate it?????

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 08:43 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Who can say?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 08:52 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Reasons why Spiderman Unlimited sucks:

- Spiderman is not an intergalactic space traveller

- Nobody likes typical "In Space" spin-offs - they are lame. It's something Homer Simpson would think up.

- Enemies were rank.

- The costume was a joke. You NEVER change the costume. You tried it with the black costume Marvel, it didn't work. Spiderman fans want to see Spiderman. And he SHOULD NEVER wear a cape that makes him look like a fly with its wings pulled off.

- The whole story was stupid. Why did he need to wear a mask? Nobody would have cared if they knew he was Peter Parker, because he was all alone in some rubbish random universe. Nothing ever got personal like it did "back home". The only reason he was Spiderman was because of Jameson being around - how lame of a reason is that?

- Venom and Carnage DO NOT work together! And they looked awful.

- Animation and drawing was pathetic and nowhere near as good as the more famous 90's toon.

- A talking Ram. 'nuff said.

- Silver Surfer type setting. It was getting beyond a joke.

- Robots. Stinkin' robots.

This whole "Ooooh Spiderman......IN SPACE!" idea should have been shot down the instant it was concieved. It was Spiderman in only the name.

Last edited by Red Superfly on Apr 26th, 2004 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:40 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie

ya it seemed stupid but it had a a good idea behind it i think it has a great concept to it and abc family has comercials saying there putting it back on the air i saw it yesterday.......so there giving it 1 more chance and maybe it will mlast this time and they'll chage it around a lil bit because i understand where ur coming from red superfly with a talking ram ...ya that is pretty stupid if they changed it around a litle bit i bet it could be a great show .....cant wait to find out

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:51 PM
Red Superfly

They could have just continued the 90's TV show and get rid of that cliff hanger of season 5.

They had years upon years worth of comic material to adapt into cartoon form, and that's not counting crossovers with The Hulk, Ghost Rider, Wolverine (again), Gambit, and many more Marvel characters.

I guess people were expecting great things. Unlimited really did blow.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 12:05 AM
Stevie

yup i sure did

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 12:07 AM
Stevie

did any1 like it?

Old Post May 1st, 2004 02:40 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

OK, Spidey the spaceman is sort of a lame concept, and certainly farfetched, but with an important end--namely Venom!
Everyone who hates the idea of Spidey obtaining the suit on Battleworld ought to be a lot more receptive to the "Ultimate Spidey"'s version of the suit's creation: a cure for cancer in the form of a self-healing living suit, designed and formulated in a collaborative effort by Peter and Eddie's fathers, who were killed in a suspicious plane crash over the Atlantic before the project was complete.
I've only seen a few episodes, but I do know that it is on either Sunday mornings on ABC's FAMILY network at 10 or 10:30 (pacific time)

Old Post May 14th, 2004 05:54 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
techdude50

I liked it alot, I mean, the spiderman in space idea was lame, and it was just based on the idea of batman beyond, but if they just put 1 more episode to end the series, I would shut up about it, I mean, never leave spidey in a cliff hanger. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:05 PM
techdude50 is currently offline Click here to Send techdude50 a Private Message Find more posts by techdude50 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

um...it sucked. All the reasons Superfly mentioned. Can't figure out why they ever thought that one up and actually wasted money on it.

On that note, does anyone know why they cancelled Spiderman 90s Animated? I heard it was due to an argument between John Semper and somebody....he wasn't very happy. WHERE THE F is MJ?!?!?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:14 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Why did Spiderman Unlimited have a webbing cape? Whats that all about? He looks like Fly-Man - who's had his wings pulled off by a hundred foot tall toddler.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 02:43 PM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

spiderman unlimited sucked

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:58 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote