KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » spidermnan unlimited

spidermnan unlimited
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpyCspider

crappy animation...boring stories. cheap excuse to make Venom and Carnage look more "symbiote-ish"

And yea....wtf...a RAM???

Was this supposed to be a continuation of the 90s Animated Series plotline? Cuz in the first episode, you see Peter in his old outfit....you also see MJ.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:23 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

first of all, they have been put back on the air. The episodes even go farther than what was shown on FOX. Now they air on Sundays on the (ABC)Family Channel. I concur with every one, the story was lame. Just to go after Jameson's son was not a good enough reason for me to enjoy, though I watched it all the same. I cant believe i actually feel this way, but I Prefer the Early 90's version where he figures everything out before the credits stop rolling. The idea behind his costume in unlimted was cool but it was incredibly stupid how he chose to use it, (also it was a blatant rip off from Batman Beyond) all he had to do was stay in invisible mode the whole time and he wouldnt have to worry about skulking around the place like some f***ing idiot. Also, the one thing that increases my disdain for spiderman, is that he totally forgets that he can lift bend or break anything up tp ten tons, and w/his new nano-suit I think he got an extra 3 tons or so. why the f*** was he running from a bunch of talking animals like a f***ing retard? Oh... I know Y, it's B-cuz of that "with great power..." bull***t that he's always boring everyone with. For once I would like to see spiderman go toe-to-toe w/someone instead of cracking his stupid a$$ jokes, and running away until he gets the chance to trap them in his webbing and crack more stupid a$$ jokes. STUPID A$$ SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:40 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

The idea behind his costume in unlimted was cool but it was incredibly stupid how he chose to use it, (also it was a blatant rip off from Batman Beyond) all he had to do was stay in invisible mode the whole time and he wouldnt have to worry about skulking around the place like some f***ing idiot.

manjaro, he couldnt stay invisable because in the the second episode, he states that it heats the costumes up, meaning the suit overheats, I mean come on Peter is smart but seriously hes not a ****ing genius....ya i agree its stupid, how can he make a suit that makes you invisable...ya ok

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:01 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigp

Spider-Man Unlimited sucked. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and manjaro, don't hold back dude, tell us how you really feel.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:29 AM
bigp is currently offline Click here to Send bigp a Private Message Find more posts by bigp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i never saw spider-man unlimited and from what i'm hearing i'm glad i didnt but the spider-man cartoon on MTV...now whoever cancelled that show should get there ass kicked

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:04 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

They have it available on DVD now--we got it a few weeks ago, but I haven't watched it yet.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:30 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

It was crap mainly because he was in a foreign environment. He had no real reason to fight. Like his enemies back home caused so much grief because they'd attack Pete's home, his work, kidnap his girlfriend, beat up his friends, BE his friends, BE his best freinds dad. Sometimes he'd not want to save certain people, but would have to anyway. More importantly, his enemies were ten times better and cooler, and better, and cooler, and better back home, so there.

Batman Beyond worked because it was still Batman, still Gotham City, with simlar types of villains now with high tech gadgetery. Spidey unlimited was just Spiderman In Space, and was a pile of crap. They even made Venom and Carnage (yes, the coolest looking villains ever) look stupid.

Spider-Man was supposed to be relatable to kids growing up, that was the whole point. Not many kids/young adults can relate to Intergalactic Space Traveller Dimension Time Quantum Hopper Spider-Man.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 12:43 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anywien
I'm a real boy.

Sleep

As cool as Spiderman can be, he still sucks balls because he's a total pussy. As if you f*cking would give up the Venom symbiote. I mean come on ! You have ultimate power, and you get to kick some serious a$$, and dish out what people deserve. What kind of poof would give that up? So what if you killed people? They deserve it anyway. Peter's just trying to run from bigger responsibilities because he's such a stupid sissy that he can't handle them. The costume from Unlimited was cool, minus the cape. Black and red looked better than the blue and red. Space idea was stupid, but I don't think Spiderman can be entertaining anymore, regardless of where he is. He always does the same thing. Goes and attacks his enemies without thinking, gets his a$$ kicked so that he has to run away, and then realises he needs a plan. And what's with all those witty comments he has to make? He caught the bad guy: We get it, he's better than the bad guy. There's no need for him to prove that he's smarter and wittier too. Less smart comments, more a$$ kicking. That's a good idea for a new series. Give him a symbiote too.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 10:56 AM
Anywien is currently offline Click here to Send Anywien a Private Message Find more posts by Anywien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
techdude50

you guys are crazy, I mean the in space idea was stupid but the suit was nice. also the fight scenes are good. especiall the ones against the symbiotes. I didn't like how they made the symbiotes. otherwise, it was pretty good.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:46 PM
techdude50 is currently offline Click here to Send techdude50 a Private Message Find more posts by techdude50 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by Anywien
Less smart comments, more a$$ kicking. That's a good idea for a new series. Give him a symbiote too.

And turn Spider-Man into yet another run of the mill action hero? Good idea. Not.

It's times like these that make me feel glad that Spider-Man lies in the hands of Stan Lee (and Sam Raimi for the movie), just as long as people with these monumentally STUPID ideas never get their hands on them.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:25 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
They could have just continued the 90's TV show and get rid of that cliff hanger of season 5.

They had years upon years worth of comic material to adapt into cartoon form, and that's not counting crossovers with The Hulk, Ghost Rider, Wolverine (again), Gambit, and many more Marvel characters.

I guess people were expecting great things. Unlimited really did blow.

in fact that shit was a continue from the 90 series ,remember peter jumps somewher to go after mj? that what hes doing there. that series dont even exist to me.............RIDICULOUS thats the only word i have in mind .

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:08 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i thought the show was alrite, my favorite part about it was the costume!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:28 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

i dont think it was ever released in the uk, i would like to see regardless of how shit it was.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:09 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddick

when i first saw the commercials for spiderman, seeing him look like a fly and the crappy animation on the symbiotes.....i was like, how stupid can they be, i'm never gonna watch that crap......3 years later - present day, i just downloaded it and watched and I realized that I should've kept my god damn word....nuff said...the RAM WAS GAY!!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:28 AM
Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

yea....i saw in episode of spider-man unlimited coz it was on after the spider-man cartoon from the 90s and man what a piece of sh*t....they could not have butchered spider-man and spider-mans villians any worse than what they did....like riddick said..spider-man looked like a freakin fly....that show is a joke...if i was stan lee i would find out who came up with that show and kick him right in the balls

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 01:07 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

They finished the saga, however the last few episodes never aired. The series was finished tho.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:30 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

Okay I was like...8 or 9 when i first saw Spider-man Unlimited, having devoted my young self into the reruns of the 90s cartoon, and I still thought it was crap.

I was a 9 year old girl, and I was applaud to what they did to my Spider-man!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:51 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

sad I never saw the spidey cartoon
would have loved to see it anyway wether or not its bad
Im a sucker for good art

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:00 AM
blackwidowlover is currently offline Click here to Send blackwidowlover a Private Message Find more posts by blackwidowlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote