KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » summer magic

summer magic
Started by: me15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
me15

summer magic

OK, so in the 6th book, harrys allowed to do magic out of school, right? Well, if he is allowed to do magic, do you think he will curse the dursleys in some way, to get them back for the hell they put him through for the last 15 years? The only thing thats been holding him back is the fact he might get expelled. Or do you think he will be to scared theyll kick him out of the house if he preforms magic on them?
~Stephanie big grin

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:48 PM
me15 is currently offline Click here to Send me15 a Private Message Find more posts by me15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Naaaaaaaa. I don't think he would ever hurt the Durslyes..in the end of the day, thnaks to them (bad or good) he is alife! He might eventually joke with Dudley, but nothing seriouse, cause in the moment he does that, he is on the dark side, joing Voldemort !

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:50 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Harry is allowed to use magis in his 6th year???

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 07:47 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
me15

i think so becuz fred and george did in the fifth book....and they were in their 6th year

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 08:45 PM
me15 is currently offline Click here to Send me15 a Private Message Find more posts by me15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

smile ')

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 10:56 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
max

harry would never dream of it.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 10:59 PM
max is currently offline Click here to Send max a Private Message Find more posts by max Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

NO... Fred and George was in their 7th year in the 5th book... NOT in the 6th year...

And how did the book mention that Fred and George were allowed to use magic out of Hogwarts in the 5th book??? From what I remember, they were only allowed to APPARATE (and that is only because they passed tha Apparition test)... They were NOT to do any other kinds of magic until they get out of school (they can only do magic at school)

quote:
Originally posted by me15
i think so becuz fred and george did in the fifth book....and they were in their 6th year

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 03:45 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Love Sirius

Shanie is right. Fred and George were in their 7th and final year at Hogwarts in Book 5. But yes, they are allowed to used magic now. It is considered that when you are of age (17) you can now use magic. That is why they kept levitating things to the dinner table and their trunks that knocked Ginny down the stairs at Number 12 Grimauld Place. They are allowed to use magic and therefore they were allowed to take their apparition test. We won't see Harry using Magic until the last and final book I'm afraid! sad

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 06:21 AM
I Love Sirius is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Sirius a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Sirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
me15

oh, ok thx for the correction.......

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 09:39 PM
I Love Sirius

No problem! smile Hey we're all HP fans here! That's what we're here for! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 09:47 PM
I Love Sirius is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Sirius a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Sirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Oh right.. hahaha... I thought they were only allowed to do magic when they turn the "right age," which normally is either 18 or 21 in real life... But in JKR's book, it's 17.... LOL. Thanks I Love Sirius... I completely forgot about that.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 02:21 AM
I Love Sirius

No Prob! I guess I just know all this cause I'm a hardcore HP fan. I think I love these movies than most kids out there! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 07:10 AM
Xeogears13

If you can't do magic away from school unless your 17;
Why (in the 2nd MOVIE) does Hermione use magic to fix Harry's galsses in Diagon Alley? In the book Mr. Weasley fixes Harry's glasses.... lol I have no life but to find these little mistakes... X_x

Old Post May 1st, 2004 05:31 PM
Xeogears13 is currently offline Click here to Send Xeogears13 a Private Message Find more posts by Xeogears13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

Good point. I think they either made a mistake in the film, or they are only allowed to do magic in magical places, eg. diagon ally, platform 9 3/4, Hogwarts etc.

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 11:08 AM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

nah i don't think so, i think it was only a mistake but i do think they can do magic in the hogwarts express, well J.K is human she can do mistakes but i can't wait 4 the 7 book, so that harry will be able to do magic in front of dudley

Old Post May 4th, 2004 07:01 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Love Sirius

I hope he turns uncle Vernon into a toad or something. The man is seriously uptight.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:09 PM
Xeogears13

Wow, took long enough to find this thread!

Well, the theory of doing magic in magical places is out. Harry was using magic under his blanket (lumos) in the third movie. Now, unless the blanket is an all powerfull object created by Jesus than can prevent the Ministry of Magic from seeing what goes on under it, Harry should have gotten in trouble.

I guess they made a mistake.... again.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 02:02 AM
Xeogears13 is currently offline Click here to Send Xeogears13 a Private Message Find more posts by Xeogears13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

yeah, big mistake, but that was school related if that has to do with anything.

and it's not like Fred and George actually obeyed the underage wizarding law; they made Weasely's Wizard Wheezes, right?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 03:57 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yup thats 4 sure big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:21 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

hes gonna send the,m ruddy crazy

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 04:24 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote