KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Thor

The Silver Surfer VS Thor
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The SIlver Surfer 138 57.02%
Thor 104 42.98%
Total: 242 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Silver Surfer vs Thor
Started by: Loot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

wouldn't it be a damn good read

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:46 PM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

Surfer would forget all about shalla bal and it wouldn't have to be "Where ever the silver surfer sores he sores alone"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:51 PM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

u mean soars right?...i guess while its sexual like that u could really mean sores.....but oh well....hehehe...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 11:12 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

ya i meant sores as in std's type sh*t

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:07 AM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Silver Surfer vs. Thor

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
you are a copycat, i had already started a threat like this a long time ago with the SAME IMAGES and everything.

want a cookie? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 02:51 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i'd go w/the Surfer. Thor's powers are pretty straight forward. Speed, Strentgh , Invulnerablity, lightnting and thunder. But on the other hand the Surfer is sooo powerful he may as well be a god. and his power is so vast and complex that any decent writer would be able to use his imagination a million different ways to show why he would or should win

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 10:00 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

maybe its a tie?

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:35 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by manjaro
i'd go w/the Surfer. Thor's powers are pretty straight forward. Speed, Strentgh , Invulnerablity, lightnting and thunder. But on the other hand the Surfer is sooo powerful he may as well be a god. and his power is so vast and complex that any decent writer would be able to use his imagination a million different ways to show why he would or should win

thors abilities extend farther than just lighting and thunder. i say surfer would win if thor was fighting without his hammer. but with the hammer...... mjolnir is so powerful in thor's hand it's not even funny. silver surfer is not a match for thor. well he is, but not likely that he would win. even he admitted that thor's power was greater. i wish people would understand this.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:40 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Well I haven't been able to read many comics with Thor and Silver Surfer so I'm just going on a gut feeling and my gut says that SS has a slightly better chance of winning. (It also says I need pizza...lots of pizza.)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:41 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

i think i remember Never stating something like mjolnir can absorb energy attacks. if this is the case, wouldn't he also be able to absorb the power cosmic of SS. if this happens then it comes down to a fist fight, and with this im really rooting for thor.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:03 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

what??? surfer never said that thor was more powerful then him, he said thor was more powerful then he thought, then he THOUGHT.
When surfer puts something on his mind he is unstoppable, he can beat thor.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:57 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

if it was a fist fight, thor would whoop s.s. ass so hard galactus would feel it. (j.k.)

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:54 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

i will adress my next statement to Never. Never, u said before that mjolnir can absorb energy attacks... do you think it can absorb silver surfer's cosmic power if ever he uses this to attack thor?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 12:59 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i will take a stab at ur question....although im pretty sure Thor has employed this strategy against one of the Heralds, the best example is when the fantastic four, with the help of some avengers "killed" Galactus...Reed Richards realized they needed to save his life and built a machine to revive him...guess how they powered this machine?....Thor powered it with the energy of Mjolnir, however, Galactus totally drained it and the almost sucked the life from Thor...thus it seems that Mjolnir is pretty powerful if it can produce enough energy to bring back Galactus, the Surfer's creator

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:32 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
what??? surfer never said that thor was more powerful then him, he said thor was more powerful then he thought, then he THOUGHT.
When surfer puts something on his mind he is unstoppable, he can beat thor.

do you have the issue?? surfer said had he not been augmented by whatever power he was recieving that thor would have been more powerful than his own power cosmic. i suggest that -if- you do have the issue you should go read it again.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:22 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
i will adress my next statement to Never. Never, u said before that mjolnir can absorb energy attacks... do you think it can absorb silver surfer's cosmic power if ever he uses this to attack thor?

mjolnir can absorb any energy directed at it. mjolnir in thor's hand is a powerful weapon. one i don't think that surfer can contend with.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:23 AM
KillAll

Mjolnir CAN absorb most any form of energy, can negate certain types of energy. silver surfer would lose atleast 6 out of 10 times. he has admitted that thor's power is greater than his own. i dont' even know why this is even being debated anymore.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:36 AM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by JuggernautFan
do you have the issue?? surfer said had he not been augmented by whatever power he was recieving that thor would have been more powerful than his own power cosmic. i suggest that -if- you do have the issue you should go read it again.

i donīt have that issue.
but show me ONE issue only one, where thor beats the surfer.
surfer can rearrange molecules, **** mjolnir.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:12 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

surfer can also absorb energy, itīs not just mjolnir, one time he absorb the energy of a sun.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:12 AM
Loot

surfer can abosrb energy, can rearrange molecules, is more invulnerable then thor, has the same force, the same speed (without his board, with his board he is faster then thor), what can i say more, THOR LOOSES, you have to realize most of the time surfer donīt use all is power.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:16 AM