KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » new bond's girl

new bond's girl
Started by: Clovie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Yerssot, Denise Richards is still relatively "unknown" here in the whole scheme of Hollywood/North America. She doesn't get the major roles - not even like Halle Berry.

She's mostly known for being Charlie Sheen's wife (that's pretty much it) - especially now that pictures of their new baby girl are all over the magazines/rags here.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:46 PM
EllaMarie is currently offline Click here to Send EllaMarie a Private Message Find more posts by EllaMarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

she used to have a "hot future" but never made it true I guess... barely saw her in movies (Starship Troopers and perhaps two others) and that's about it, but she still got a bit of fame I guess...

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:48 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Doesn't everybody get 15 minutes of fame in their life?

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:55 PM
EllaMarie is currently offline Click here to Send EllaMarie a Private Message Find more posts by EllaMarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

mine still hasn't come... *starts practicing some Bond lines*

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:58 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

laughing thumb up thumb up

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:11 PM
yerssot

I can do a Connery-accent wink

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:11 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Really, but do you do a "Bond" accent? - go back to the miscellaneous thread you started...

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:17 PM
yerssot

what exactly is a Bond accent? just how a bond actor would say it or something?

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:20 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Verrrrrry suave.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:25 PM
yerssot

I'll work on it wink

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:27 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Okay - how about another try at who should be the next BOND GIRL?

Do any of the previous Bond girls have daughters??

On a similar track of thought - how about somebody like Elettra Rossellini? (daughter of Isabella Rossellini and granddaughter of Ingrid Bergman)

She's an "unknown" except for in the fashion world - and just made People Magazine "50 Most Beautiful People in The World" list (North American magazine).

She could take acting lessons - or at least help from her mother who IS an actress.

Last edited by EllaMarie on May 13th, 2004 at 12:19 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2004 12:16 AM
yerssot

I take a lot those girls got married and had children messed it's a nice easter egg but that's about it I think.

but you have to make a decision, either you go for a model with no or little acting experience
or you take an actress who doesn't have the looks of the model but is still fine

and I think they should go for the actress ...

Old Post May 13th, 2004 11:21 AM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Some go into modeling to get noticed and then transfer into acting.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:22 PM
yerssot

better one than both imho

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:23 PM
The Redeemer

Or singing and then acting...like Samantha Mumba...now, why didn't I think of that name before??? embarrasment

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:27 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

WHO is that (Samantha Mumba)- for those of us west of you???

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:47 PM
The Redeemer

She was in THE TIME MACHINE with Guy Pearce...but she's better known for her voice...she had some big hits here, in Britian and in the US and is one of Dublin's biggest exports since U2...

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:54 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*runs off to suggest U2 as singers for the track*

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:37 PM
The Redeemer

Well...they DID do MISSION IMPOSSIBLE...and damn well it turned out too!!! rock

Old Post May 13th, 2004 08:31 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Yes, I agree about MI.

How about a yet undiscovered musician/group from there?

Old Post May 13th, 2004 08:39 PM