KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Bugger Off Rowling, How Would You Know!

Bugger Off Rowling, How Would You Know!
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

every body stop!!!!!!! JK if you here I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GENIUS!!!!! big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:09 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

quote:
Originally posted by raven guardia
every body stop!!!!!!! JK if you here I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GENIUS!!!!! big grin

Thank you....

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 10:18 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

ooops... gave myself away there.....

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 10:19 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Excuse me? huh
BGK, we need to speak. Apparently you're guilty of impersonification.

All of you who remain on my good side, I shall remember it... I have already begun making my list wink

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 10:32 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

and WHOA, I doubt JK Rowling would bounce in KMC as a "Big Gay Kirk"

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 10:33 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

omg...if she was, jkr and i wouldnt b 2 happy with each other laughing out loud

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 24th, 2004 02:28 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Tassie
and WHOA, I doubt JK Rowling would bounce in KMC as a "Big Gay Kirk"

laughing out loud laughing out loud

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 03:08 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

*POINTS TO REBEL PHOENIX* It's you...........you are very knowlegdeable like Phoenix, our other moderator. I even asked Phoenix if she was socking RB.......... laughing out loud

Or its tassie........................ hrmmmmmmmmmm LOL!!!

yeah i read that at her sight that she had been to mugglenet and tried to chat but no one liked her ideas......... smile

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:51 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

Lol! It's not me I swear big grin

I only wish I was that talented and successful! eek!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 07:03 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

OK.........I confess........ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah, just kidding!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 08:50 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Eowyn3
ACTING IS LIFE

Hmm it could be a possibility that It's me, what do you all think??

Old Post May 24th, 2004 09:41 PM
Lady_Eowyn3 is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn3 a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Sorry.... It appears I'm not JKR.... I asked my mum.... but at least it took abit of the heat off Celestial Moon, huh... anyone else wondered why she's always so fed up that I keep telling everyone what she has planned? Sorry for spoiling the surprise!!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 09:57 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

well im not the woman u are looking for cuz if i was i would have the friging seventh book out by now

Old Post May 24th, 2004 10:01 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Ok, we are having Euphoria " Whos Jk among us". But I think by now we have too many Jks around only couple of us didn't declared them selves as JK. and just for the records I'm not JK.. my time is coming !!!

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 24th, 2004 10:58 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

How would you feel if you were one of the people on mugglenet who put her suggestions aside as too far fetched? & JK is a VERY lucky bit--lady

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:59 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

*points at LADY GRIM* you are my next choice for Joanne................ and of course you wouldn't post book 7 if you are her.......duh?! LOL laughing out loud

(back to studying.............)

Lady Eowyn.........nah...I don't think you are JKR...........

I am not and Phoenix is not I can say that much! big grin (protecting the mods.......... :lolsmile

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:52 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

why do you piont at me like that its scary eek!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:50 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

*points at ladygrim*

shifty

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:58 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

nnnnooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:13 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yes

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:40 PM