KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan RPG

Teen Titan RPG
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): « First ... « 192 193 [194] 195 196 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tyler1

Name: T'Lani
Species: Saiyan
Special abilites/Gadgets: Oozaru, Super Saiyan, Multiple Energy Blasts
NickName: None
Favorite Food: Anything
Hobby: Fighting, Reading
Background: Crown Prince of the now extinct Saiyan Race. More powerful than any T.Titan

Old Post May 24th, 2006 10:07 AM
tyler1 is currently offline Click here to Send tyler1 a Private Message Find more posts by tyler1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

my butt you are.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 09:03 PM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tyler1
Name: T'Lani
Species: Saiyan
Special abilites/Gadgets: Oozaru, Super Saiyan, Multiple Energy Blasts
NickName: None
Favorite Food: Anything
Hobby: Fighting, Reading
Background: Crown Prince of the now extinct Saiyan Race. More powerful than any T.Titan
Wow, that's a bit extreme..more powerful than any Teen Titan? That's god modding, and we do NOT allow that here erm

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:02 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danieltos

Name: Lofio
speiceis: Langsa
Special abilites/Gadgets: fold up half staffs. Flying. He has a hypnotic stare.
NickName: Lizard boy
Favorite Food: He fancies the Uughers of his planet. It looks like a armadilo and a komodo dragon.
Hobby: He loves judo and is a most loyal friend. He loves drawing and playing the tormbolith. It's like a guitar except has two necks.
Background: He is one of the lowlifes of the street. He was one of the best thieves on his planet.

Ihope you like my carachter and I am wishing you will let me play in your RP!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 01:58 AM
Danieltos is currently offline Click here to Send Danieltos a Private Message Find more posts by Danieltos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elisabell

Name: Lyre Shinagawa (goes by 'Lye')
Species: ...something of a mutant.
Special abilites/Gadgets: can create and controll fire at will.
NickName: Lye
Favorite Food:...dosn't have one.
Hobby:...collects swords...
Background: She isn't 'officially' a teen titan, but she's staying with them because she helped Robin- and in exchange he's giving her a place to stay.
Lyre has long, straight, amber hair fell to about her mid-back and was layered in such a way that long bangs covered her right eye. She adorn a pair of faded tilt jeans, a tight-fitting black t-shirt (it showed how skinny she truly was), and a pair of black flip-flops were worn on her small feet. If one was to look closer, they may notice that, although her left eye was a glossy brown, her right eye was different.
In fact, her right eye didn't match her left in the least. Her right eye was golden in color with a pupil like that of a cat's...
She seldem spoke to any of the titans, but, every once in a wile she helped them defeat a vilan...but that was only if they needed her...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:04 AM
elisabell is currently offline Click here to Send elisabell a Private Message Find more posts by elisabell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elisabell

**had

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:05 AM
elisabell is currently offline Click here to Send elisabell a Private Message Find more posts by elisabell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elisabell

omg.
this thread is from /june/...
i just relised that...
o.o

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:05 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

you can try to ressurect it if ya want

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:12 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Name: Emily
Species: Human
Special abilites/Gadgets: Can do or make anything come true on command.
NickName: Em
Favorite Food: Pizza
Hobby: Swimming
Background: n/a
Appearance: Long curly red/orange hair, Tall, Pretty, green eyes. Soft hearted/ Peace maker.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 12:27 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamie_starflame

Name: Jamie starflame
Species: gentic human expinment
Special abilites/Gadgets: pyrokenis / invisblily / futurisic stuff
NickName Flameshadow
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Hobby: likes fixing things
Background- There isn't much about her expect she came from the future and was a expiment at one time.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 10:55 PM
Jamie_starflame is currently offline Click here to Send Jamie_starflame a Private Message Find more posts by Jamie_starflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamie_starflame

( hm i am still allowed to join ? )

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 10:56 PM
Jamie_starflame is currently offline Click here to Send Jamie_starflame a Private Message Find more posts by Jamie_starflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobDaGirl

I'll be star Fire okay?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 09:09 PM
BobDaGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BobDaGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BobDaGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobDaGirl

Namemessedtarfire
Species:Tamaran
Special abilites/Gadgets:can shoot blasts from my hands and eyes and has super strength
NickNamemessedtar
Favorite Food:I like all
Hobby:Talking to my friends and saving the day
BackgroundI am princess of Tamaran I cam to earth long ago and became a titan I am now friends with Robin, Cyborg, beast boy , and Raven

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 09:11 PM
BobDaGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BobDaGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BobDaGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobDaGirl

star fire

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 09:12 PM
staraddict93
I'm Definetely Emo.

Name: John Haster
Titan Name: Sky-Eye
Species: Well, Human, of course...
Abilities/weps/gadgets: Dead eye-Sky-Eye uses his steely blue left eye to pinpoint and lock-on to any target within a 20 mile radius and track it down to within 6 inches. He applies this to a Plasma Burst-Gun, and has 97% accuracy with each shot. Matter-Bending: He has the ability to Shape and form all forms of matter and fashion it into a weapon or armor of his choice. Plasma Burst-Gun: a semi-automatic plasmarifle, using energy sucked from the canister of solid plasma in the cartridge to fire out blasts or molten hot plasmic gas. Has the most ingenious ability of perception,, both physically and mentally-able to understand most everything, and can notice the slightest movement or breathing. An anti-matter sniper rifle-self explanatory. Mars Central Command Sight-setter eye scope(MCCSES[McSes system]). Plasma grenades-a necessity for anyone who wansa blow somethin to bits. Ability of Telekenesis/Mind reading.
Favorite Food: well, DUH milk and cookies!!
Background: An outcast from the Mars Central Command, he found his place here as a developing tween, with a "perfect" eye. He was found foiling a gang robbery and returning the money, keeping none to himself. Basically, A teen prodigy.
Hobby: Picking off a kill or two once in awhile, mostly shooting down criminals-on stun mode. Then again i like watching movies and listening to any type of music. Mmyep.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 10:47 PM
staraddict93 is currently offline Click here to Send staraddict93 a Private Message Find more posts by staraddict93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staraddict93
I'm Definetely Emo.

this forum has been dead for almost 3 months now. join the other teen titans rp.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 07:56 PM
staraddict93 is currently offline Click here to Send staraddict93 a Private Message Find more posts by staraddict93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosis

May I join?

Name: Elijah

Nickname:Mancer

Race: Divel/Human

Appearence: 6'1", 210 lbs.(13 % body fat) short red hair, red go-tee, red eyes, pale skin, vamperic-like fangs, black leather trench coat, black leather cowboy hat, black leather finger-less biker gloves with spiked knuckles, black leather biker boots with 3 sharp 2 1/2 inch blades at toes, black bondage pants, black socks, black lips, black around eyes, black finger nails, numerouse scars all over body and face

Ability/powers: Shadowmancy and Deminsional Ripping

Background: One must wait and find out thro rping

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 07:48 PM
Genosis is currently offline Click here to Send Genosis a Private Message Find more posts by Genosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

May I Join in on this role-playing?

I would really love to join in this RP

Alias: Redfire
Full Name: Christopher "Redfire" Marksman
Species: 1/2 human (1/4 Earth Adept and 1/4 Lifestream user), 1/4 Saiyan , and 1/4 Tamaranian
Where he comes from: Was born in the future, to Travis Jeremy Marksman the Third and Starfire after Nightwing is killed by Slade, but was sent away to the Power Rangers SPD Universe to escape the end of the world caused by Trigon once again. In an ancient prophecy, it says, "In another world, a hero shall rise from the ashes of Chaos. And when all seems lost and Trigon seems to have won, the world of Earth shall turn to Christopher Marksman, the Omega Saiyan Ranger, protector of the Multiverse." When Chris was strong enough in his Saiyan and Tamaranian powers, he was sent on a mission to prevent the end of the world and save his parents, Travis Marksman the Third and Starfire. and When he saw the love of his life, Jinx, get killed, he loses all control of his Saiyan powers and goes into Super Saiyan Rage, like Gohan of the Dragon Ball Z Universe, but farther than Gohan, to Super Saiyan Rage Level 2. He destroys Trigon and save the world from a second destruction. And so the ancient Prophecy was finally fulfilled after 5,000 years of waiting for the prophecy to be complete.
Powers: The power of the Saiyans and Tamaranians (Ki Energy and Firebolts, as he calls the power he inherited from his mother, which is red like fire).
Moves(Ki): Ki Blast, Kamehameha Wave, Destructo Disc, Special Beam Cannon, Masenko Ball
Weakness: Seeing loved ones get killed in cold blood.
Weapons (primary): Omega Saber
Weapons (secondary): Omega Morpher
Hopes and dreams: Hopes to attain the ultimate level of Saiyan Existence: Super Saiyan Level 4
Hobbies: Likes to draw, play video games, and write fiction like his adoptive great-great-great-grandfather, Aaron Lavender, the Ultimate Gaion Of Legend.

To BobDaGirl: You don't mind me controlling a character who is supposed to be the future son of your character, would you? I think it would be a cool twist to the plot.

To Rodgort: If my character is accepted, there will not only be one Super Saiyan, there will be two Super Saiyans, but Redfire's Saiyan DNA is from the Dragon Ball Z Universe, the original Universe of the Saiyans. But my character will have the potential to go into Super Saiyan Rage Level 3 when pushed far enough out of control of his Saiyan powers. So if your character wants to be the rival of mine like Vegeta was to Goku, my character will be game for it.

To SpiderVlad: Since you are the moderator, I have just one question: Has the RP already started? I'm just curious. Oh, and if the story had started already, can you have it where your characters dies and makes Travis (whom I'll register later) promise your character to take care of Starfire for him? I would like to have that as part of the story, because if Starfire and Travis don't find each other, then Redfire will be erased from existence (Erased from existence: Quote from Back to the Future Part I).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 09:43 AM
Super19 is currently offline Click here to Send Super19 a Private Message Find more posts by Super19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

I'm sorry, I had more for my character sheet, but I couldn't finish it in time, so here is the whole thing over again:

Alias: Redfire
Full Name: Christopher Timothy Marksman
Species: 1/2 human (1/4 Earth Adept and 1/4 Lifestream user), 1/4 Saiyan , and 1/4 Tamaranian
Where he comes from: Was born in the future, to Travis Jeremy Marksman the Third and Starfire after Nightwing is killed by Slade, but was sent away to the Power Rangers SPD Universe to escape the end of the world caused by Trigon once again. In an ancient prophecy, it says, "In another world, a hero shall rise from the ashes of Chaos. And when all seems lost and Trigon seems to have won, the world of Earth shall turn to Christopher Marksman, the Omega Saiyan Ranger, protector of the Multiverse." When Chris was strong enough in his Saiyan and Tamaranian powers, he was sent on a mission to prevent the end of the world and save his parents, Travis Marksman the Third and Starfire. and When he saw the love of his life, Jinx, get killed, he loses all control of his Saiyan powers and goes into Super Saiyan Rage, like Gohan of the Dragon Ball Z Universe, but three times farther than Gohan, to Super Saiyan Rage Level 3. He destroys Trigon and save the world from a second destruction. And so the ancient Prophecy was finally fulfilled after 5,000 years of waiting for the prophecy to be complete.
Powers: The power of the Saiyans and Tamaranians (Ki Energy and Firebolts, as he calls the power he inherited from his mother, which is red like fire).
Moves(Ki): Ki Blast, Kamehameha Wave, Destructo Disc, Special Beam Cannon, Masenko Ball, Sword Blast, Energy Punch, Instant Transmission, and Super Saiyan Level 2.
Psynergy Spells: Ragnarok, Gaia, Mother Gaia, and Grand Gaia.
Lifestream Spells: Bolt 1, 2, 3, and 4; Ice 1, 2, 3, and 4, Cure 1, 2, 3, and 4; and Lightning 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Materia: Five different colored Materia, three of each color: Magenta, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Whitish-blue, one of each color in each arm, and the third set in his third sword, The First Tsenguri.
Lifestream Spirit Summon Spells (the spirits are summoned with a blast from his Materia towards the sky, and the spirits form out of the clouds): Ice Spirit, Fire Spirit, Lightning Spirit, Earth Spirit, and Lifestream Spirit (a.k.a Gaia Spirit).
Powers (Tamaranian): Same as Starfire, but instead of calling his power Starbolts, Redfire calls his power Firebolts, which is red like fire.
Weakness: Seeing loved ones get killed in cold blood.
Weapons (primary): Omega Saber
Weapons (secondary): Omega Morpher
Weapons (trimary?): The First Tsenguri
Weapons (quadary?): The Z-Sword of Trunks.
Hopes and dreams: Hopes to attain the ultimate level of Saiyan Existence: Super Saiyan Level 4
Hobbies: Likes to draw, play video games, and write fiction like his adoptive great-great-great-grandfather, Aaron Lavender, the Ultimate Gaion Of Legend.
Special Abilities: Two of Cloud Strife's Limit Techniques: Braver and Cross Slash. He will learn the other Limit Techniques of Cloud Strife, but I don't know them. So if any of the players have played the whole of Final Fantasy VII, please let me know all of Cloud's Limit Techniques. And is the second Limit Technique called Cross Slash, or is it called something else? Let me know about that too. Thankssmile.
Favorite Food: Fried chicken and all kinds of soda (thing is he doesn't gain any weight, because of his unnaturally high metabolism, though he stays really muscular, like the Dragon Ball Z Universe's Goku.
Appearence: 6-foot-10, as muscular as Goku and has the same face as Teenage Goku, with the same haircolor and style as Goku's son, Gohan. But when he goes into Super Saiyan Rage Level 3, Redfire's hair is more like Goku's in Super Saiyan Level 3, except it's more spikier. Redfire also also wears the same uniform as the Omega Ranger, Sam, from the episode of Power Rangers SPD, Messenger Part 2. When Redfire morphs into the Omega Saiyan Ranger, all of his head is covered by his helmet, except for his hair, which is left uncovered. Other than that, he is the spitting image of his mother, Starfire, and father, Travis Jeremy Marksman the Third.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 10:40 AM
Super19 is currently offline Click here to Send Super19 a Private Message Find more posts by Super19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirbyfan11

Name:Tatsu
Species: Half Dragon Demon
Special abilites/Gadgets: Giant sword (Like inuyasha's) Claws, wings, Bronze Dragon named Zu.
NickName: (People can call me what they want)
Favorite Food:Meat
Hobby: Training
Background: Born from a dragon demon and human. She lived away from them after birth on another planet away from humans and demons she trained daily there until she arrived at earth to defend it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 10:10 PM
Kirbyfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send Kirbyfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by Kirbyfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote