KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Anakin's scar

Anakin's scar
Started by: Xam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GCG
Red Bull

so basically this scar will have nothing to do with the movie, it being caused by Ventress during the clone wars -

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:17 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Torik_Shai
Demon Pirate

Yep.

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the sig!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Torik_Shai a Private Message Find more posts by Torik_Shai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I don't get it. Who's Ventress? confused

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:23 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Exactly ! its a Fecking EU chracter !

and she has a red lightsabre ; and we know that red lightsabres are used by the sith ONLY.
But we also know that there can be only 2 sith........... confused

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:23 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zavin
Sith going under Trials

so its during the clone wars, at the rematch with Asajj

- SWP, best fan club ever!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:57 AM
Click here to Send zavin a Private Message Find more posts by zavin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

OKay, I'm really geting sick of "It was caused by Ventress" claims. No it wans't. Ventress doesn't exist. EU.

WTF? "He hits his head on the way down into the lava"? HE ALREADY HAS THE SCAR!

Anakin does not have that scar in ROTJ when he is unmasked.

It's the first thing I noticed when I saw the very first pics of Ep. III ANakin. I was like "OK WTF?". They've kinda just added that scar to Anakins face and not followed it up. Scars fade, yes, but they don't dissapear altogether, especially a scar like that.

I'm going to assume that when Lucas brings out the mega super special deluxe hyper editions, we will see that scar added to Vaders face.

It's weird, they managed to put EP. III Anakin into ROTJ. They even removed Vader's eyebrows. How on Earth did they forget to add his "new" scar?

And stop quoting damn EU as fact!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Oki doki it's obviously time to close this thread. messed

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 01:38 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Anakin gets his scar in the Clone Wars .... end of story. It shows the hardships he has gone through between AOTC and ROTS. It also shows he is battle hardened...... that is all we need to know. End of story.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 01:40 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

why is time to close ? there is obviously disagreement on the origin of the scar ; all i ask is for some official evidence on the nature of the scar.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 01:48 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Becuase its EU.......and this is the EP3 section. Or did ya not notice the sign on the door? And it's turing into an argument. At the very least it needs moved to EU.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:03 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MochaChica
MovieJunkie

What does 'EU' stand for?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:05 AM
Click here to Send MochaChica a Private Message Find more posts by MochaChica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Torik_Shai
Demon Pirate

Expanded Universe (everything that isn't in the films)

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the sig!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Torik_Shai a Private Message Find more posts by Torik_Shai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

im not quite sure what to say. ... erm

the scar is in episode 3; there is a fine line between episodes and EU.

are we sure that its 100 % Asajj ? ; cause in that case it should be moved.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:09 AM
BAILY

not to get technical.... but Anakin's scar is ROTS related... He has it in the movie, does he not?? lol... sorry I like to stir the sh!t in the pot sometimes.... it is the origins of it that are EU.... but what if he mentions in the movie, about Ventress giving it to him?? That would make it cannon......

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:11 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

well now im getting fecking intrigued............can you see a scar in this pic ?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:17 AM
.:Darth Dave:.
Shady Sith Lord

wow. dont close this thread, its totally relevant to ROTS and maybe explained. is the return of ventress shown on the new clonewars series coming up? Also- Ventress isnt a Sith; she approached Dooku and told him she was a Sith so he challenged her to a duel and kicked her ass. Dooku found uses for her and told her to hunt down Anakin Skywalker- its in the episode descriptions. So she maybe a rogue jedi or dark jedi- take your pick.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:19 AM
Click here to Send .:Darth Dave:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Darth Dave:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterYoda

I used to dismiss the EU as crap. But this scar brings a new validity to the EU. It shows that GL recognizes it. I also thought about, what are we going to do as a Star Wars fan after Ep.III? We know the GL is finished doing movies after this. So the only way to enjoy Star Wars after Ep. III is to look at the EU.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:21 AM
Click here to Send JediMasterYoda a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterYoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Darth Dave:.
Shady Sith Lord

quote:
Originally posted by JediMasterYoda
We know the GL is finished doing movies after this. So the only way to enjoy Star Wars after Ep. III is to look at the EU.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Lets hope none of us fall down the trap hole of being offered to star in SuperShadows' Sequel series (Ep's VII-IX). wink

DD Out.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:33 AM
Click here to Send .:Darth Dave:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Darth Dave:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obiwalker08

well you see vader dosent have the scar in ROTJ because he has a face lift and what not. cant a dark lord of the sith do something to makehimself look beautiful?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Obiwalker08 a Private Message Find more posts by Obiwalker08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by JediMasterYoda
I used to dismiss the EU as crap. But this scar brings a new validity to the EU. It shows that GL recognizes it. I also thought about, what are we going to do as a Star Wars fan after Ep.III? We know the GL is finished doing movies after this. So the only way to enjoy Star Wars after Ep. III is to look at the EU.

Uh not necessarily. It's quite easy to enjoy SW after the movies without turning to EU. I have nothing against EU fans, honestly I dont. WHere I have the problem is people that want to discuss EU all the time like it's gospel or something. It just isnt folks.....and you guys need to learn to accept that. You can be fans of EU and all but this isnt the place to discuss it and it's certainly not canon. IMHO the EU was created for the fan boys pure and simple.

Regarding that scar, it's not that deep a scar either if you look at it. Certainly nothing like the kind left from the lava bath.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:16 AM