KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » those lying conniving B@stards

those lying conniving B@stards
Started by: Raven Guardia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

*As stated before, Myth is a creepy loser and he will take any form of sexual entertainment. The nails in the back... well... Myth likes it rough.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:48 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

whao...blink

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:20 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
*As stated before, Myth is a creepy loser and he will take any form of sexual entertainment. The nails in the back... well... Myth likes it rough.

raven said EWWW you creep your my teacher!!!! then raven pulls out a pen and starts to stab myth.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:57 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

*Myth really begins to shreak with enjoyment

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:01 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven stands up and backs away from myth and says how in the world am I going to kill you???.....

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:07 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I guess you'll have to try harder...

harder, HARDER!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:13 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven says um.....then she runs tring her herdest to find a place to hide in the school away from myth.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:20 PM
Clavis
HOT

yes yes and some of them cant even keep their hands off of usroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:24 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*is running* oh, god.......must find HH!!!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:33 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

*Myth chases after RG screaming "COME BACK! DON'T YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR GRADE!?!"

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:52 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven stops and says....improve my grade??? how can I improve my grade??.......

Old Post May 29th, 2004 03:00 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

wow kinky

............. wow laughing out loud

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 29th, 2004 04:10 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* raven stands and waits* well...... are you going to tell me or not or should a I just run again?

Old Post May 29th, 2004 04:22 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

*chuckles*

Make me blind
when your eyes close sink when you get close
tie me to the bedpost.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 29th, 2004 05:23 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

man thank god im done with school forever. big grin this new teachers aid really got on my nerves so that night i went to a strip club and the funny thing was she was one of the strippers!

so i took a few pics of her and put them all over the school adding she excepts dollar bills. laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2004 05:31 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by Sacrifise666
man thank god im done with school forever. big grin this new teachers aid really got on my nerves so that night i went to a strip club and the funny thing was she was one of the strippers!

so i took a few pics of her and put them all over the school adding she excepts dollar bills. laughing

are you serious

Old Post May 29th, 2004 05:34 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by raven guardia
* raven stands and waits* well...... are you going to tell me or not or should a I just run again?

*Myth catches up and is out of breath.

"YOUR TURN!"

*Myth then tackles Raven and proceeds to slap her in the face... back and forth.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 07:06 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
*Myth catches up and is out of breath.

"YOUR TURN!"

*Myth then tackles Raven and proceeds to slap her in the face... back and forth.

raven flips myth to the ground and gets on top of him (to hold him down) she then pulls out a VERY large KNIFE and stabs him. HAHAHA

Old Post May 29th, 2004 08:46 PM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Man, you are creepy.

DN takes markers from markerboard and writes a giant evil death spell on Myth's back. All who see it chant the song of Myth's death.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 09:01 PM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven looked at dn and said thanks.......raven started to chant.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 09:06 PM