KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is Neo Dead ?

Is Neo Dead ?
Started by: Travaugn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shaber
schizoid

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 03:36 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the 'big head thing', aka Deus Ex Machina, is NOT the Source. He is the God of the Machines, aka Deus Ex Machina. And Neo is glowing because he is now permanently connected to the Source, as all things that glow are. Did you read the link posted above?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 08:24 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
the 'big head thing', aka Deus Ex Machina, is NOT the Source. He is the God of the Machines, aka Deus Ex Machina. And Neo is glowing because he is now permanently connected to the Source, as all things that glow are. Did you read the link posted above?

Neo's body is still alive yes, probably in a coma like before, but who's inside it, Neo or an enlightened Smith...more difficult to answer, meditate on this, I will.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 05:26 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

One more thing.

Neo is not dead because he was jack-in to the matrix in machine city of which everything and all un-freed humans are connected to the source, so they cannot die.

Just like when Neo was first freed. In the matrix he was suffering cardiac arrest he then died in the matrix, which caused him to wake up in his pod in the real world (because he was still connected to the machines and therefore the source) when the machines disconnected him and flushed him from his pod he was no longer connected to the source and thus he could now die in the real world (he would have drown if the Neb had not pulled him from the water). This was the same with Karl Popper.

So going back to Revolutions, as Neo was connected to the machines again in Machine City and therefore the Source, no matter what happened to him in the matrix his body, in the real world, could not die.

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 05:57 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Oh that's what they were doing confused I would have thought that would have been a traumatic experience for a healthy person, let alone a cyborg as weak as an oyster out of its shell!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:12 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by shaber
Oh that's what they were doing confused I would have thought that would have been a traumatic experience for a healthy person, let alone a cyborg as weak as an oyster out of its shell!

I think he died in the matrix, liguid metal going down your mouth into your stomach, nah he died.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:48 PM
Mr.Matrix

quote:
Originally posted by Numo
I think he died in the matrix, liguid metal going down your mouth into your stomach, nah he died.

So did the Oracal, she lives dont she?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:24 PM
Mr.Matrix is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Matrix a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Matrix

i think if the brothers make another movie.. we will get our answers

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 12:54 AM
Mr.Matrix is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Matrix a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

The brothers will not make another movie...Ever wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 12:36 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Matrix
So did the Oracal, she lives dont she?

Do you really want me to answer.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:35 PM
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I've been asking same question.....

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:31 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundsaround

Cool Wow.....

So, what I don't understand is the Matrix you all get caught up in trying to talk about this MOVIE... It's just like any great story told before and different people will come to different conclusions, not everyone shares the same intellect, emotional maturity, or life experience...

Now, for those that saw the movie for what it was and watched through until the end without trying to develope metaphors or analogies for it, Neo WAS "THE ONE" so when he went to the machine city he was introduced into the system itself (kinda like TRON), so now Neo is ONE with everything within the Matrix.

To speculate if he could move away from the Matrix and create new worlds would be out of our jurisdiction as movie viewers, it's up to the creator(s) to either give us that information or let the story be. To me the trilogy has walked a fine line of almost overkill but they managed to successfully create 3 movies about the same thing but different, but barely.

If they do come back to it I hope that it would be like Lucas did with Star Wars and incorporate new technology and have a much more advanced storyline as we as a people should be in a more advanced technological era.

Peace

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:38 AM
soundsaround is currently offline Click here to Send soundsaround a Private Message Find more posts by soundsaround Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he's not..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 12:12 PM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Willam
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Matrix 4 trailer is promising. I'm looking forward to!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 12:15 PM
Willam is currently offline Click here to Send Willam a Private Message Find more posts by Willam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Is Neo Dead ?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Travaugn
Is Neo Dead ?

No. Apparently not. smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2022 03:19 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote