KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » REX's Super Hero RPG -- Terrorism in Pleasantville - Game I

REX's Super Hero RPG -- Terrorism in Pleasantville - Game I
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

~sorry how many terrorist are there in the room?~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 12:03 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

I quit this role play it moves to slow

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 07:36 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Rex quit on his last RPG...What made me think this one would be any different? He just posted on one of Ush's games so I KNOW that he's getting online...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:41 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I've been gone for the past couple of days, sorry...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

more like a week... big grin i no care.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 05:26 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There are no terrorists in the room with you, Stray Wolf, just your friends and that man!

--------

Night Stalker, there is no one in this particular room, but you can hear gunfighting downstairs and a few punches being exchanged upstairs.

Anyone else want an update?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 06:36 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*stands ready as a group*

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 06:57 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

*on gaurd*

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:25 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Guyver *randomly* grabbs the nearest super hero's GUN(Whoever it is that's close with a gun) and fires at the man...When he's done, he tips his head to the super hero and hands back his weapon.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:18 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There, an action from Guyver...

You grab Stray Wolf's gun, fire, and give him his gun. The man dodges the bullet, then flips out a window. You peer out, and he's on the roof of the building, ten stories below.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:20 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Rex what can I do?? Im just floating in Mid Air and cant do nothing for a week already)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:23 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Waiting on DR...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:42 AM
xeous
The Next.

Guyver jumps out the window and lands on the rooftop below.?(Remember he's super...quaduper durable?) His eyes glowing wildly, brighter than before...Has he seen this man before?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 01:57 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*follows out the window using telekinetics to soften the landing*

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:00 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

"pfft showoff..."
puts his gun back into his belt he then pulls out his rifle and starts aiming at the target outside the window
"my turn"
fires a shot at the mans leg
"this should at least slow him down."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:00 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Xander follows through the window, "Ah yes, finally, some space." he thinks. He creates a huge hand and swats the man, without making a sound.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 06:02 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*rolls and draws pistol firing*

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:58 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(.............this the second week I am floating....)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 08:44 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

REX!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 11:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I was waiting for people...

Guyver, you leap out the window, as does Xander. You both land easily and pursue. The man dodges your attack, Xander, but you do manage to spook him.

Stray Wolf, your shot explodes through pavement just to the left. He moved pretty damned fast to avoid that one!

Sorry Batman, but nothing can be done about that until DR posts...and DON'T go into my Star Wars RPG to prod him into posting AGAIN!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 12:50 AM