KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry potter:the new girl

harry potter:the new girl
Started by: Short'n'Sweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fantasygirl

Good so far!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:36 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

thank you

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:49 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Please, post some more!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:54 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

ok.
As dinner went on mum was asking sam a whole mess load of questions. Like Where did you used to go to school?Blah.blah, blah. But i knew every one wanted to know why the blody hell were her eyes PURPLE?

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:56 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cool keep on going. i like it. purple eyes, cool. are they an important part of the story or what?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:45 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

yes and no. what happens to sam's mom is important and how she deals with the trama. and how hagrid helps

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:48 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

i'm sitting at the dinner table i know every one wants to ask why her eyes are purple but do one will till i thought of asking but then" If you guys are wondering why my eyes are purple you should just ask."
I remember the room had NEVER been so quiet." Ok, why are they purple?" i ask but then get a sharp jabb to my poor ribs by mum." ronald!" " Oh no mrs. weasley i don't mind saying. Ok it was maybe when i was 4 or 5 but when i lived in a small town called Drinzleville there was a potion plant. You know where they make potions and then sell them to the public? Well there was this old bridge that crossed over into a forest.None of my friends wanted to cross it because they were always afriad to dirty their dresses.But i am one for trouble and wanted to cros it. so one day i did. sorta. well i got half way across then it crumbled right there. I pludged into the pond where the potion plant dumped their left overs. i must have knocked my head on something because after that all i remember is me mum carrying me down a hal. i think it was saint mungo's." I was amazed. who'd a thunk it .I couldn't help but think what happened to her in the pond. like did she shrink or have her teeth grow huge like hermione's? then again she burst out" Yes i do have a power. I can tell what people are thinking." I swear every one's jaw dropped about 4 feet from their mouths.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:58 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

wow, that would be kinda cool, but creepy at the same time. lol

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:24 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

i know , but just remeber two things. sam's mother is ill and she jumped in a potion infested pond to save sam. along the story i will give you guys little hints of what is giong to happen to see if you can guees.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:40 PM
fantasygirl

Wow! That power is freaky. I mean, being able to read minds. Ooh. I wouldn't want some1 reading my mind. I like the privacy.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:51 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

yah but it is nifty for that person.

after dinner fred and george tried to get sam to eat one of their newest invetions but they forgot she can read minds. But sam wanted to go home to her mother any ways. so i did the nice thing and walked her home. oh our first walk together." So ." I try to start a conversation." you transfering to Hogwarts?" great now she thinks i like school."Yes i am going to hogwarts, and i think it is kinda cute if you like school." She smiles at me and i feel my heart jump about 20 feet out of my body." Really?" "Sure i do."we finnaly reach her house." well see you'round then." " Bye sam."

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 11:13 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darinda
i know , but just remeber two things. sam's mother is ill and she jumped in a potion infested pond to save sam. along the story i will give you guys little hints of what is giong to happen to see if you can guees.

ok then, keeping tose in mind. smile

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 11:56 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

a couple days have passed since sam came for dinner, Ginny is always over there with sam being girly. It came the day when we had to go pick up Harry." Ronald?" " What dad?"" Why don't you ask if sam wants to come with us to pick up Harry."for once dad had a good idea." ok!" i think i could have lost a lung because of how fast i ran over to sam's house.i knock on the door. the house is very quiet, too quiet.so at first i thought that sam and ginny were pulling a joke on me. but the i thought what is some thing was wrong? so i walk into the beautiful house of the beautiful samantha. And just my luck there is mrs.wood laying on the floor. not moving. i didn't know what to do i was about to yell for help but then i hear a distant vioce"MUM?!" I look out throught the door and see sam running so fast i think that she got the wind knocked out of herself a couple times, because she stummbled." Sam i just got here and she was like this." but she doesn't go to her mum firdt. she goes into a cubboard and gets this funky lookin' potion bottle.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:15 PM
fantasygirl

Whoa! I want to know what happened and what will happen next. Post soon!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:57 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i just realised, if sam can read minds, then she must know that Ron fancies her. is that right?

and they were really good

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:54 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

i guesse i'm good at suspenceing my stories. and yes it does pd.

she grabs the bottle and rushes over to her mum and practiclay slams it into her mouth but it worked.she woke up alittle dead lokking though. but she woke up." Sam ? do you needs me to call for me mum?" i mean i'm worried for her." No ronald, i'm fine." yah right your passed out on the floor and you need a potion to make you wake up. i knew sam could tell what i'm thinking about because her face turn almost bleached white." Ron. Could you please help me get her up?" I thought sam was about to cry, but her eyes seemed to abosorb her tears." ok sure." so i help her mum up onto the couch, and get her some water." are you sure you are alright mrs. wood?"" Ofcourse i'm alright ronald." I hate being called ronald.only mum calls me tha cause she is the one who named me.i look over at sam and she gives me this sorta calm look." what did you want to ask me ron?" That's right i almost forgot." Right, i'm going to go with me dad to pick up my friend Harry would you like to come?"It was almost like sam gave me her ability to fell vibes because i felt like she wanted to but she was nervous for her mum." Sorry ron, but i'm gonna stay with me mum.i hope you don't mind." I did, and sam felt it but i just said" Fine" and stomed out of the house. i felt like a little git about half way home though.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:14 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

thats cool big grin i liked it stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:56 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

here is some more

so we went and got harry . the same old rutine for his auntand uncle.practically throwing him out the door.but a week passed by, and sam never seemed to be home. it came time to go to diagon ally.so i thought if sam was home maybe she would like to go.so me and harry walk over to sam's house, their she is in the front yard looking beautiful as normal, but some thing seemed different about her. oh yah she was hoovering over the ground!

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:48 PM
fantasygirl

Does she choose to minds whenever she wants or she hears every1s thoughts all the time?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:52 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

she hears it all the time, but because she has the poweer to hear minds she can look at a person and block out what they are thinking.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:25 PM