KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area

USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « First ... « 73 74 [75] 76 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth nods to Kiel and then calls Gundark's lightsaber to his other hand. "Do ya mind if I borrow this? Protecting you would be much easier." He activates it and slashes a few droids in two with two swings.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 07:12 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"Just don't go too far with it," she reponded. "Keep an eye out. I just need a little time to gather my strength." Leaning against the crate nearest her, she closed her eyes, seeing nothing but Mace Windu's questioning face behind them.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 07:54 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

"xeth this is phinney have you found gundy yet?" "i have found mace and am going towards mah"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 11:03 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(And Mace Windu is saying... "I pity the foo!" Or maybe not)

Kiel is using the comms as he runs.

"Yerssot, Mah," he says. "Move towards the EDGE of the room. The only way Faylar could navigate to the stairs is by circling the edges. One of us will find him!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 11:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth slashes more droids.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 12:13 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Yerssot nodded at Mah, they quickly run to the edge of the room, fully alerted

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 07:24 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah followed at the side of Yerssot

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 11:33 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Xeth, this is becoming impossible. You are closed in by droids from all sides now, and a droideka covered at every angle is giving supporting firepower.

I hate to so so literal, yerss and mah, but which way are you going to go now you have reached the edge?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 06:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah and Yerssot keeps to the wall and heads towards the stairs.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 06:47 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark used what strength she had gathered during her brief rest and leapt with some effort to Xeth's side. "Xeth, my sabre," she called out, holding her hand out and putting her back, which was still causing her considerable pain, up against his to give them more cover.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 07:16 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by phinney6
[Bi have found mace[/B]

OOC:

Mace???

You mean Lance right?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 10:01 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundy and Xeth, droids close in from all angles. Xeth cannot cover you any longer and you are about to be overwhelmed.

The firing stops. The droids stop. EVERYTHING stops. In front of you now is millions of credits worth of so much junk.

It is eerily quiet for a few moments before you notice that you CAN hear something. The clashing of sabres nearby.

Up above, Kuylen and Argentis still fight, but now things have changed. Kuylen is striding forwards with determined purpose and Argentis is suddenly acting now not with exuberance but desperation. Kuylen is not holding back any more and Argentis simply has no chance to use his acrobatic tricks.

As the move across a walkway, Argentis desperately gets his sabre in the way of a low blow, raises high to block the next one. and keeps it high to block the one after that which is useless as it was a feint. Kuylen runs him straight through the chest. He then makes a running dash and leap tp the top of the stairs out. Argentis keels down on the platform, Kuylen not bothering to look behind him, and then he rolls off and falls down onto the ground near you two.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 05:36 PM
yerssot

no update for us?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 05:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth uses the Force quickly to cushion the fall of Argentis' body. "We have failed the mission," says Xeth.

EDITED

Last edited by Ushgarak on Aug 9th, 2002 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 05:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Xeth- Argentis is still alive.

Yerss, bit of a DS delay for you two.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 07:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yerss and Mah, you come across a scene of devastation. Faylar and his bodyguard have been blown, blasted and crushed to pieces (including from one fallen crane). Faylar himself lies slumped against a wall, a wide sabre stab wound through his chest that penetrates through the wall as well. The control device lies crushed nearby.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 09:18 PM
yerssot

Still walking with caution, Yerssot went to Faylar to investigate the body further

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 09:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's very much dead, yerss.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 09:23 PM
yerssot

Yerssot carefully lays Faylar flat on the ground and placed Faylar's hands on his chest.

"May the Force be with you"

"Yerssot to Gundark, master, Faylar has been stabbed by a lightsabre and he died"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 09:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well then, the fight is over. The Dark Siders have disappeared and no-on is left who wants to fight you.

Gundy and Xeth, you are with Argentis. His eyes flick open and his right arm takes a firm hold of Gundark's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he says. "He was too strong for me... he was always too strong." He coughs. "Nothing could ever stop him... every mission I saw him completely for the Order... unstoppable!" He draws his head closer to yours, Gundark.

"I knew... I knew what he was going to do... he told me! He told me everything! How he was going to fake his death, and seek out Avalar... he said I could come with him, and be at his side. I refused! But I did not tell the Council... if I had, then none of this would have happened... you see, this IS my fault, my responsbility... and I have paid the price..."

He lies back, his eyes close, and he falls silent.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 10:00 PM