KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex walked around the lake thinking hard about the school and why she had decided to go here instead of any other school. She didn't like her sister much and well didn't even know her to well. She sat down and stared at the water.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 04:24 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Jasmine was passing by the lake when she saw a girl staring at the water. "Well," Jasmine thought," i think i'll intoduce myself." "Hi, i'm Jasmine. "

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:02 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

whileing zooming to the library, raven said "wow this broom is really fast.....what model is it?"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:18 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven said yeah sure!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 08:50 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

" I play keeper" said laura to Lily and the new girl. "hi who are you?" she asked the new girl that had just showed up. " I love quidditch. maybe we can play later. we dont have long before classes start up, then we wont have all this free time. I dont know where Drake and Sonia are, I really wanted them to meet you guys. Oh well. You wanna play?" she was happy meeting these new people and making friends. She finally felt as if she was really fitting in. almost as if she was one of the popular kids.

ooc: raven and lily are still outside right?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:29 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote:
Originally posted by tigereyes456
nope i started in the game before you.......

OOC
Li was one of the first peeps to join, I think. Then Kai, then Candy, then me(other people joined but they've disappeared... confused )

BIC
Dale wondered out toward the quidditch pitch, broom in hand.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:09 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

OOC: I joined and i havnt dissapered stick out tongue I joind back in december. do you know what happened to tela or drake? they havnt been on for a while, and their the main peeps my char interacts with.

BIC: "COme on, lets go play quidditch" she said. Laura stood up, and motioning for the others to follow, she headed down towards the quidditch pitch.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:15 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
I listed up to me.

BIC
dale climbed onto his broom at the pitch and flew up level with the posts. He puled out his wand,
"Accio Snitch!" he yelled, pointing his wand at the open window of his dormitory. A golden snitch cam flying down toward him, glinting in the early morning sun.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:23 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Laura saw Dale on the pitch. She had meet him once or twice last year. Enough to know his name and that he was in slytherin. She mounted her broom, and flew to his level. "hey, your dale, right? I was wondering if you wnated to play quidditch?" she asked him, sort of shyly

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:46 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'll play keeper that is my best position," said Lily as she zoomed about on her Firebolt.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 12:20 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
SLYTHERIN?!He's in Gryffindor! stick out tongue

BIC
"Hey, I thought first-years weren't allowed brooms. Don't let our new High Inquisitor catch you." Dale said bitterly be fore turning to Laura. He smiled slightly as he said "Sure. There's only three of us but I s'pose we can play. Yyou two choose your positions. I'll be a chaser or the keeper."

OOC
Dale's normally a seeker, but two chasers and a keeper would be good.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 03:50 PM
Elessea

OOC: SORRY!

BIC: "I usually play keeper. Thats my best position. My brothers play chasers, so i always got stuck keeping for them. I love quidditch though. I hope i make the house team this year smile" she said to Dale. For a minute she thought he was mad, but then she saw him smile at her and realised he must just be annoyed at Lily. "you're really good though. I saw you play last year." she added shyly.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 10:45 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
OOC
SLYTHERIN?!He's in Gryffindor! stick out tongue

BIC
"Hey, I thought first-years weren't allowed brooms. Don't let our new High Inquisitor catch you." Dale said bitterly be fore turning to Laura. He smiled slightly as he said "Sure. There's only three of us but I s'pose we can play. Yyou two choose your positions. I'll be a chaser or the keeper."

OOC
Dale's normally a seeker, but two chasers and a keeper would be good.

i want to be a chaser...alwas have but no one cares...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:19 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

quote:
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Jasmine was passing by the lake when she saw a girl staring at the water. "Well," Jasmine thought," i think i'll intoduce myself." "Hi, i'm Jasmine. "

" hi i'm Alex. What year are you in?I'm a first year." Alex said turning toward the girl.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:20 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I've done nothing to get you mad," Holly said as she looked at the ground far below her.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:39 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by tigereyes456
" hi i'm Alex. What year are you in?I'm a first year." Alex said turning toward the girl.

"I'm in the third year. I just got an acceptance letter from Hogwarts. i was in a different school before, but it's nothing compared to Hogwarts," Jasmine said, smiling at Alex. "i'm glad i've met Alex, she seems really nice!" Jasmine told herself.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:18 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

OOC: wait lady summoner, I thought your chars name was Lily, not holly, please clarify

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:05 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
And who is Holly/Lily talking to?

BIC
"Ye I'm sure I'll let you on if you're good enough. I'm house captain."

OOC
And this time I'll make a quidditch tournament thread!

Last edited by Trickster on Mar 2nd, 2004 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:09 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

I'm Lily, sorry if i messup.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:56 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" Wow that's really interesting." Alex said to Jasmine." I thought that it was impossible to transfer but I guess not."
Alex stood up. " So what school did you transfer from?"

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 12:43 AM