KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Sonia rolled her eyes. Great she thought. She caught the quaffle and zoomed passed Holly and slung the ball towards her opponents goal.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:56 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Ah!" Holly shouted as the ball zoomed past her. Her reflexes were to slow as she saw it go way past her.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:12 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

The fall slid through the small hoop. Sonia smiled. "that was a nice try." she said politely. She headed back to laura to help.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 06:32 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
OOC
Yeah, I suppose it depends on the rules we have. Could you make a thead here where we could discuss rules? So that everyone is happy?

Make the suggestion in the Uhnosted suggestion thread, then open a discussion thread first of all in HP, then I'll move it to RP once we have enough interest! big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:07 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Professor Granger made her way to Professor Diande's Hut, waiting to speak with her brother, Joshua.

((Players, please note. Although only Joshua and Hermione will know what happens here, important Plot details may be revealed. Josh will be able to tell his friends about what he hears, and one or two of you may overhear something...))

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:12 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

(((Nice sig Phoe)))
Joshua went to meet his sister, he was around 200 feet from the hut.
The cool wind in his hair made him feel awaken.
Arriving at the hut, he said "Hi sis, once again" and grinned.
"Kinda stupid, its like a secret conversation..."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:29 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((thanks!))

"More secret than you think... Josh, what do you know, really know about what happened last year...?"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:36 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Sis, first...." Joshua smiled and hugged her.
"It's so cool you are headmistress!
But still its not - You wont tell Mum or Dad if I do something dumb, will you?" He grinned.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:40 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Hermione hugged her brother back hard - she rarely got to see him these days.

"I'm really sorry I couldn't tell you, I was sworn to secrecy - they don't want another Headmistress getting attacked..."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:43 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Attacked? My God, thats something I didnt know.
Well, I know something about some stones, i eavesdropped Professor Rydell...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:53 PM
Tela

Professor Higgs was walking around the school grounds. She stopped and peered into the murkiness of the lake. She turned to see the four students playing quidditch.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:34 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

quote:
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
"umm...well i've heard of it and kind of get it, but haven't tried it yet. It sure does look like fun though!" Jasmine Said with excitement in her voice.

"Do you want to play or fly around. I have a broom, I;m not supost to but do and my sister has one you can use if you don;t have one." Alex said with excitement. She liked when things involved the chance of getting in trouble.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 01:34 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

Autumn decided to take a stroll around the grounds. She walked outside and was greeted by the warm sunshine. As she walked she saw a few people playing Quidditch. "I wish i had my broom" she thought to herself as she walked over and sat down by the quidditch game.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 05:22 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by tigereyes456
"Do you want to play or fly around. I have a broom, I;m not supost to but do and my sister has one you can use if you don;t have one." Alex said with excitement. She liked when things involved the chance of getting in trouble.

"Sure! If your sister doesn't mind!" Jasmine was getting excited. Her first time flying! She couldn't wait.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 06:11 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by eezy45
"Attacked? My God, thats something I didnt know.
Well, I know something about some stones, i eavesdropped Professor Rydell...

Hermione laughed. "Typical you! You're as bad as Fred and George ever were, always listening to things they shouldn't!"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 11:46 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
Hermione laughed. "Typical you! You're as bad as Fred and George ever were, always listening to things they shouldn't!"

<<editing a line into my post>>
Joshua shrugged and grinned.
"And you never did huh?" He had to laugh.
She told him the things that happened when she was at school.

"Tell me, what do *you* know?
Cause I want to know the--- how did you call it? GRAVE danger?"

Last edited by eezy45 on Mar 7th, 2004 at 01:40 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 01:37 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale did a loop the loop and flew down to intercept whoever had the quaffle.

OOC
lady_summoner, it's all part of the same school. The threads are just there so we don't get confused. For instance, the Great Hall is just the great hall, and not the corridors. That's the Corridors and Common Rooms Thread. So you have to leave one place before you can go to another. Otherwise there would be clones running all over Hogwarts.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:25 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*my bad*
Holly left when she got board and headed into the great hall. "See you guys!"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:43 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
Dale did a loop the loop and flew down to intercept whoever had the quaffle.

OOC
lady_summoner, it's all part of the same school. The threads are just there so we don't get confused. For instance, the Great Hall is just the great hall, and not the corridors. That's the Corridors and Common Rooms Thread. So you have to leave one place before you can go to another. Otherwise there would be clones running all over Hogwarts.

LOL
big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:58 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by eezy45
<<editing a line into my post>>
Joshua shrugged and grinned.
"And you never did huh?" He had to laugh.
She told him the things that happened when she was at school.

"Tell me, what do *you* know?
Cause I want to know the--- how did you call it? GRAVE danger?"

"The stones are important... They are wanted, by forces... Forces worse than V-Voldemort."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 05:48 PM