KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Corridors and Common Rooms

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Corridors and Common Rooms
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FireNymph
Ravenclaw

Jessica walks into the Ravenclaw common room, and rushes upstairs to the 3rd year dormitories to unpack. She sees her trunk, and opens it. She surveys the room. It is deserted-save for the other trunks-she begins unpacking. She takes out her robes, and hangs them in the wardrobe next to her bed. Once she has finished unpacking, she goes down to the Great Hall.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 05:12 PM
FireNymph is currently offline Click here to Send FireNymph a Private Message Find more posts by FireNymph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" I'll stay with him then." Alex said.
She smiled, i got to go tell my sis i'm ok first, then i'll be back.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 07:08 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Courtney walked through the corridors with no real destination in mind. She heads for the slytherin common room hoping it was empty. She did not want to face anyone. She could barely face Sonia. Stepping into the damp coolness of the dungeons made her smile. It feels good.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 10:20 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Josh said "Well.... okay... hope youll be back soon."
He winked at her.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:12 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex ran out and was gone for a minute r two then came running back in all flushed and tired.
She sat down beside josh's bed.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:18 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Hey!" Josh was very surprised. "That took like 60 seconds.... did you use a broom???"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:19 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

"nope."alex said panting." I run alot, but that was fast for me, i jumped alot of stairs on the way down."

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:34 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua laughed. "Well I see."
He sat up and looked at Alex' face.
"I am really happy right now.... glad, satisfied. I haven't been for a long time..."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:40 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex didn't know what to say. She was still tired." I'm glad i make you feel that way."
She knew it was kind of corny, but that's all she could think of saying.
She looked inot his eyes and sat a bit forward and kissed him.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 06:00 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua couldn't be happier. What could be better than loving someone who loves you?
He kissed Alex and just closed his eyes arranging his feelings.
All the problems, the stress with his parents seemed to be unreachably far away.
"I can only repeat it... I love you." He silently said looking in Alex' beautiful eyes.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 08:14 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Then it happened Alex looked at Josh and heard what he was saying in his head except she already knew it would happen. She closed her eyes and her head was pounding. She put her hands on the side of her head and tryed to stop the sudden pain. It lifted and she opened her eyes.
She didn't know what had just happened but it didn't last long so she ignored it.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 05:56 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Alex, are you alright?" Josh asked. "What's wrong?"

Last edited by eezy45 on Apr 19th, 2004 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 06:02 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" nothing, i'm fine. I just got a headsche but it pasted." She smiled.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 08:53 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Anyway, Alex", Joshua said and yawned, "I am falling asleep".
He kissed Alex lovingly.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:33 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex waited until he was asleep and then left. She decided to go meet some other kids...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:00 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua slept for 2 hours; Then he woke up.
"Madam Pomfrey?" He asked.
*NPC* "Yes?" Madam Pomfrey answered.
"Can I go now? I am alright and not tired anymore."
*NPC* Madam Pomfrey shook her head. "Okay... Go then."
Josh smiled. "Thank you, Madam" he said in a courteous way.
He left the medwing and went towards the corridor.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:12 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex was walking back toward the medwing to see joshua and ran into him in the hall.
" Hi!" Alex said. She kissed him." did you sleep well?"

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 11:45 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Hey!" he hugged and kissed Alex too.
"Hm... i've slept 2 hours but am well-rested" he said smiling.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 07:19 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" want to go walk around the lake?" alex asked.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:55 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Yay, i wanted to ask you the same!" Joshua answered chortling.
He took Alex by the hand.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 01:29 PM