KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Poetry Personified

Poetry Personified
Started by: Syren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Gender: Female
Location: Lawrence, Mass

Account Restricted

i've been over it thank you very much.


__________________
Xx DaNi xX

Her eyes gleam with sadness, as tears begin to fall, she stands alone, as if she is a rose surrounded by thorns. Her sadness will immerse her already broken heart

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:44 PM
BrOwnEyeDBitCh is currently offline Click here to Send BrOwnEyeDBitCh a Private Message Find more posts by BrOwnEyeDBitCh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Gender: Male
Location: Huntington Beach, California


__________________

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:46 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Gender: Male
Location: New York City

Stop idiot. One or two poems in this thread at a time, so people can use them to make illustrations.


__________________

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 10:39 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Gender: Female
Location: California Sexually: Frustrated

Are you even suppose to be putting them in here? Only Kerry was allowed to last time i checked. Besides all of those should be in Poetical Justice


__________________

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 01:21 AM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Gender: Male
Location: St. Elsewhere

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
No Longer Pure..

Against the darkest background,
Fiery red eyes lit the night.
Her body starts to tremble,
Overtaken by her fright.

A scratching noise so loud,
Scrapes at the paving stone.
Whispered words of hatred,
Reminds her she is all alone.

Clench her eyes tightly shut,
She gasps desperately for air.
And slowly as her eyes open,
She screams at the nightmare.

Blood red eyes stare at her,
Skin peeling off each second.
Boney fingers long and black,
To him they did beckon.

The clean air she once breathed,
Had turned so poisoned cold.
Eyelids fighting to stay awake,
To the devil her soul was sold.

And with his black red mouth,
He placed it to her lips.
Sucking out her pure soul,
Placing a nightmare kiss.

Black bone fingers sliding down,
Tracing her every curve.
She had become his evening meal,
To him she had been served.

Hands flitting across her thighs,
Then scraping across her ribs.
And as he ripped away the skin,
Blood drew from blood pen nibs.

In the dark of the evening night,
He left her on the floor.
Telling the cold dead body,
What she had had been so pure..


Written by Ash aka Delicious1

You guys can use this poem to draw your impressions too.

Here ya go, Silvy Tee. big grin

I have been thinking about this one for a long time and finally got some time tonight. I hope you like it.
Peace wink

Attachment: kmc_no_pure2.jpg
This has been downloaded 209 time(s).


__________________

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:19 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Gender: Female
Location: California Sexually: Frustrated

wow....that's good


__________________

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:18 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Gender: Female
Location: every which way but loose



I am so amazed at you guys for kicking BrownEyed's butt in my absence Spanks. And cheers Lil for sorting out said posts wink

And also, woah!!! D-Double, that pic is absolutely awesome!! Very well done yes


__________________


ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:42 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Gender: Male
Location: St. Elsewhere

Thanks, folks. I'm glad you like it.
I had that in my head for like three weeks.... Scary, huh.
I'm relieved to get it out of there.

I plan to do another one later this week. big grin


__________________

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 01:35 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Gender: Female
Location: every which way but loose

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
Vampyr

Darkness alights, suffocating the skies,
Time stands still once more.
I walk alone, sounds sweep over me,
No wind, nothing touches my pale skin.
I try to recall the sun on my face,
Impossible, a far away place,
Where the warmth was once felt.
I shiver, more a reaction to lack of memory,
For I feel not a thing, clinically dead.
Eternity ahead,
I long to breathe again, to inhale the sweet aromas of life.
To taste something other than death.
Acceptance is my next step,
My fate sealed as I roam the Earth.
But I am strength personified,
For I am the undead, nor alive, it's a confusing state.
I know not what runs through my veins,
Nor do I care,
I am neither here nor there,
Always in one place and yet in another.
I walk on.........


OK guys, all done for a while big grin


D-Double, would you draw your impression of this poem? It's my personal fave and I'd like to see an artist's view......


__________________


ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:20 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Gender: Male
Location: St. Elsewhere

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
D-Double, would you draw your impression of this poem? It's my personal fave and I'd like to see an artist's view......


That's actually the next one I was thinking of. happy

It's very kool. I like it alot.

I also have an idea for "till death do us part".

....this is fun.....tee hee......... shifty


__________________

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:26 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Gender: Female
Location: every which way but loose

quote:
Originally posted by D-Double
That's actually the next one I was thinking of. happy

It's very kool. I like it alot.

I also have an idea for "till death do us part".

....this is fun.....tee hee......... shifty


Damn, this is actually becoming quite successful!!

NOTE TO ALL POETS; IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE AN IMPRESSION OF YOUR POETRY, PLEASE POST YOUR WORK IN THE POETICAL JUSTICE THREAD AND STATE THAT YOU'D LIKE IT TRANSFERRED HERE. CHEERS


__________________


ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 11:58 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Gender: Male
Location: New York City

I finished the pencils to my rendition of "No longer pure". I was thinking of coloring it. I'm undecided though.


__________________

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 11:17 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Gender: Female
Location: every which way but loose

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
I finished the pencils to my rendition of "No longer pure". I was thinking of coloring it. I'm undecided though.


Post it uncoloured, then colour it and post it like that?


__________________


ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:16 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Gender: Male
Location: In written pages

when you crack

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
When You Crack.

You never see it coming do you?
It encases you in grimy darkness,
It's hard to inhale,
You feel so frail,
It's like you don't exist anymore.

You never see it coming do you?
It suffocates like a plastic bag,
Wrapped around your face,
Your heart begins to race,
It's like you don't exist anymore.

You never see it coming do you?
It strangles your mind and soul,
Sucks out all your might,
You lose the will to fight,
It's like you don't exist anymore.

You never see it coming do you?
Curled up like a child on the floor,
Screams that make no sound,
You've finally hit the ground,
It's like you don't exist anymore.

You never see it coming do you?

But you feel it hit.

Attachment: whenyoucrack.jpg
This has been downloaded 159 time(s).


__________________

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:35 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Gender: Male
Location: In written pages

Vampyr

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
Vampyr

Darkness alights, suffocating the skies,
Time stands still once more.
I walk alone, sounds sweep over me,
No wind, nothing touches my pale skin.
I try to recall the sun on my face,
Impossible, a far away place,
Where the warmth was once felt.
I shiver, more a reaction to lack of memory,
For I feel not a thing, clinically dead.
Eternity ahead,
I long to breathe again, to inhale the sweet aromas of life.
To taste something other than death.
Acceptance is my next step,
My fate sealed as I roam the Earth.
But I am strength personified,
For I am the undead, nor alive, it's a confusing state.
I know not what runs through my veins,
Nor do I care,
I am neither here nor there,
Always in one place and yet in another.
I walk on.........


OK guys, all done for a while big grin

Attachment: vampyr.jpg
This has been downloaded 156 time(s).


__________________

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:00 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Gender: Female
Location: every which way but loose

Re: when you crack

JJ, they're both awesome, but the first one actually made me gasp. It is so perfect, so unbelievably exact to what I was imagining when I wrote it Thank you.


__________________


ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:21 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Gender: Male
Location: In written pages

No longer pure

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
No Longer Pure..

Against the darkest background,
Fiery red eyes lit the night.
Her body starts to tremble,
Overtaken by her fright.

A scratching noise so loud,
Scrapes at the paving stone.
Whispered words of hatred,
Reminds her she is all alone.

Clench her eyes tightly shut,
She gasps desperately for air.
And slowly as her eyes open,
She screams at the nightmare.

Blood red eyes stare at her,
Skin peeling off each second.
Boney fingers long and black,
To him they did beckon.

The clean air she once breathed,
Had turned so poisoned cold.
Eyelids fighting to stay awake,
To the devil her soul was sold.

And with his black red mouth,
He placed it to her lips.
Sucking out her pure soul,
Placing a nightmare kiss.

Black bone fingers sliding down,
Tracing her every curve.
She had become his evening meal,
To him she had been served.

Hands flitting across her thighs,
Then scraping across her ribs.
And as he ripped away the skin,
Blood drew from blood pen nibs.

In the dark of the evening night,
He left her on the floor.
Telling the cold dead body,
What she had had been so pure..


Written by Ash aka Delicious1

You guys can use this poem to draw your impressions too.


D-double had a great idea for this, now heres mine. Do you see what you make me do.

Attachment: nolongerpure.jpg
This has been downloaded 150 time(s).


__________________

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:42 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Gender: Male
Location: In written pages

Re: Re: when you crack

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
JJ, they're both awesome, but the first one actually made me gasp. It is so perfect, so unbelievably exact to what I was imagining when I wrote it Thank you.



Thank you Sy. It was fun.


__________________

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:44 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

very impressive guys smile

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:55 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Gender: Male
Location: St. Elsewhere

Great job, JJ!! big grin
....Especially on "When you Crack". That perspective is dope...
I liked your take on "No longer Pure", too. Reminds me of some X-rated anime I saw...shifty...Just play'n. Nice work, dude.

I plan to post my version of "Vampyr" tomorrow.


__________________

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 07:03 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 06:39 PM.
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Poetry Personified

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.