KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation

Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation
Started by: SecretUser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Don't worry alic... I know you read reeeeeeeeaal slow! big grin
One of these days I will get back to T5 too, to tie up all the loose ends and end the saga once and for all...

or not...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 12:51 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Great script, great posters, but "This time there's no going back"? Erm, no

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 03:05 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Too cheesy, ya think Ahnold??

I thought it was clever as a sort of teaser...

-heh-

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 04:54 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Nah, it's on a par with T2's punchline: "This time he's back for good!"

Nice title/line. Pretty slick, rick. Keep it up.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 05:03 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

yes yes, I know... I am a genius... big grin

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 05:35 PM
U Neek
Mr

Just don't let it go to your head eh? Ha ha!

And I've only read parts of your script but it's seems really decent. Keep writing!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 05:40 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Once you get thru the whole script, you will understand more better the tagline THIS TIME, THERE'S NO GOING BACK!

so, keep reading... I'm finished writing... for now

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 05:48 PM
U Neek
Mr

I thought the tagline was self-explanatory? "There's no going back" meaning in the fourth Terminator movie, we won't be seeing any Cyborgs sent back to fight for the future in the past, but here, now, we will be seeing the fight for the future take place (e.g. the famous war between man and machines.)

Or is that wrong?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:27 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

sounds right to me, U Neek... of course, I wrote it, so I know what I meant! smile I dunno what Ahnold's beef with that tagline is, he wasn't very expressive in his argument against the THIS TIME THERE'S NO GOING BACK! thing...

so, what up Ahnold?

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:30 PM
U Neek
Mr

Yeah Ahnold, whassup?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:53 PM
TheFoxx

What will the 4th terminator be?

The movie won't be too interesting if the 4th terminator is just "an improvemenet" from the T-X ... They should think of an all new design all together.

I was thinking something like maybe composed entirely of mechanical vines with the liquid metal covering to disguise as human, but it could whip out these vines at extremely long ranges to kill efficiently without wasting ammo. These vines would be composed of smaller vines that could branch out once the main vine is stuck in something, ripping it appart all together. These vines would be composed of microscopic vines that could repair any damaged part of the machine.

What would your "4th Terminator" be like?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:48 AM
TheFoxx is currently offline Click here to Send TheFoxx a Private Message Find more posts by TheFoxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

A terminator with camouflage technology, and the ability to convert into gaseous and energy form...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:38 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Exclusive: the 4th terminator movie will be.... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: crap

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:06 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Actually, we were talking about the fourth Terminator model {i.e. after the T-800, T-1000, and T-X}.

Besides, why would you think that Terminator Four will be crap?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 11:09 PM
alic88
Barzakh

hmm i donno how far they can really go from now, i mean t1000 was pretty much it. coz if u wanna make something stronger than that, then talk about THE T1 MILLION. if u have been to the t2 ride in universal studios, ull know what i m talkin bout

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 12:24 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I could see the matter-to-energy-to-matter Terminator as the next step in the evolution of the Terminators.. possibly after they 'give the fans what they want' by showing the future war and the advences and development of Terminators, Infiltrators and other w

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 10:35 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I could see the matter-to-energy-to-matter Terminator as the next step in the evolution of the Terminators.. possibly after they 'give the fans what they want' by showing the future war and the advances and development of Terminators, Infiltrators and other variations of machines used in future war.

T4 Rise of the Resistance (read my idea)
ends when the Terminators 'self-terminate' by subjecting themselves to the incomplete and malfunctioning human-built TDE.

T5 We learn that the TDE is in fact a teleporter, transports matter thru space, but not thru time. The T4 terminators were transported to Navajo Peak, where the machines regain control of the future tech they have not yet invented. Humans are fighting humans as much as machines, as a faction of man wants to experiment and investigate time-travel, to get the jump on machines in the past, while another faction thinks that judgment day is inevitable and cannot be stooped, so better to just leave the past in the past and go forward.

The new T4 terminators go to battle for the machines along with T-600s, T-800s a T-1000 and some variations of the T-1000/T-X that we havent yet seen. Humans decide to transport to Navajo Peak to destroy the TDE with explosives, but unfortunately, the machines send back their terminators before the humans can destroy the working TDE.

humans send defenders to stop the terminators, and time catches up all the loops are closed and history is complete. Then humans face the variations of the T-1000, and the T-850 infiltrates and assassinates John Connor. (there is a twist I will save to reveal in the actual script)

In the end, a variation of the T-1000 is charged by massive volts of electricity, and 'destroyed'

T6- the 'Charged T-1000 was NOT destroyed, rendering the T-Z (as in TZZZZZ ZAP! of electricity), a variation of liquid metal alloy that can turn gaseous and energy state, and will dissipate in the air currents unless contained like in an electrical cable. It can travel thru the cable until the current charge 'cools' at which time it can free itself from the cable and reform as the Terminator we know and love to hate...

humans decide to go back to the past to a time before 1984 to affect changes to the timeline prior to a time when the first terminator went back. The T-Z goes back after the humans, to stop them, but is in fact, all plotted by the humans to bring about the end of the machines in the future...

the trick is that the T-Z can be captured and contained within the electric cable or a system, that can be powered down or firewalled to 'kill' the terminator by containment. The T-Z and the human resistant fighter (to be named later) face off in the 1980 precursor to SkyNet/Cyberdine office, where the first original super computer was developed. T-Z is captured and contained, altered and held in stasis in some part of the base system that will become SkyNet. The resistance set it up that the T-Z living virus will be reactive and released at a pre-determined date, and the resistance fades into history...

in the future, the war rages on, humans find Cheyenne Peak, face the worst of the worst the T-1000000 and lots of other machines. The humans are once again on the verge of extinction when the pre-determined date arrives, the T-Z is released, the living virus rages thru the SkyNet network, effectively destroying the machine master control brain, killing SkyNet, ending the series once and for all...

in then end, it will still all be because of one man, John Connor, all the previous sequels will still stand and can be watched over and over as the story develops and changes and raises so many questions, until the final installment, which answers the questions and still inspires the viewer to go back and watch the original to see how it all still fits...

it will be awesome, once I finish writing it...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:58 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Wow - you really put a lot of thought into your Terminator movie ideas! But T6?! Perhaps you're jumping the gun a bit! Remember - T3 wasn't a huge success. I'd be surprised if Terminator Four wasn't the last we'll see of the franchise...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 08:59 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Yes I know, there probably won't be more than one more Terminator movie... they could just skip to the idea about the matter-to-energy terminator, and the resistance going back to 1983 to stop the madness before it starts, trap the TZ virus in the SkyNet mainframe in it's infancy, to be released in 2032... it could still work

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 08:52 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

could be a T-2000 which has powerful weapons built into it, the size of man still, transform into anything and finally helps the humans to fight skynet. big grin

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 11:52 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote