KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Character description Thread

Teen Titan Character description Thread
Started by: Stealth Agent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Ayame
I would love to have ravens powers!!!!

Telekinetics huh.... we have two of those already... how about like Terra's earth moving powers... or really anything you can think of big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 08:06 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephr

Name:Apollo Evergrace
Titan Name: Apollo
Species:looks human but then again he cant remeber
Special abilities/gadgets:Alchemist,Elemntalist,and an excellent fencer.carries a rapier called the Ethereal Blade which no one can touch but him.
Height:5'10
Weight:150
Eye Color:Light Brown(changes depending on which element he is using)
Hair Color:Black
Skin Color:Black(u guyz needed a token black guy like cyborg)
Appearence:Long hair,circular glasses,pimp hat with feather,leather high boots,leather gloves with 2 stones in them(stones change colors like his eyes normally diamond like),cape(of course),rapier holder on his hip.Has a black and white color scheme and it makes him kind of look like he is a member of the three muskateers(maybe he was he cant remeber anything)
Favorite Foods:anything that once had four or more legs
Hobbies:eating,sleeping,chasing squirrels,and blowing things up(mainly squirrels)
Background:He just showed up out of the blue and joimed the teen titans.He claims he cant remeber anything so nothing is known about him except his name which may not be his real one.
Acting Type: He usually is as spacey and ditsy as starfire.Occasionly says funny things like bb(most of the time its just stupid random crap that make it funny),but in battle is as cool and calm as Raven(kind of scary.)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 10:48 PM
Zephr is currently offline Click here to Send Zephr a Private Message Find more posts by Zephr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
firebird

Do you guys have room for another girl. I didn't read all 22 pages, but I got that there were a lot of guys.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 04:42 PM
firebird is currently offline Click here to Send firebird a Private Message Find more posts by firebird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arrow260
Clover

Hi! I ws wondering if I could join. I was planning on a girl as well

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 06:59 PM
Arrow260 is currently offline Click here to Send Arrow260 a Private Message Find more posts by Arrow260 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephr

yeah i think there need 2 b more gurlz.and mayb they mite find apollo intrancing and fall n luv with him.that would b awesome

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:25 AM
Zephr is currently offline Click here to Send Zephr a Private Message Find more posts by Zephr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

bump whistle

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 06:01 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Whewwwwwwwwwwww erm any willing members stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 03:59 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*bump* since so many willing members in the other stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:22 AM
Ace Aku BAll888
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would get bb's powers cool

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:08 AM
Ace Aku BAll888 is currently offline Click here to Send Ace Aku BAll888 a Private Message Find more posts by Ace Aku BAll888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alucard666

Hey i realized its kinda late in the game but

Titan Name: Angel
Species: chimera
Powers: Angelica wings, very able physical fighter, capable of using most weapons (guns, dynamite, staffs, swords, battle axes etc.)and the magic that allows him to create lighting bolts in his hands
Gadgets/Weapons: a unsually long katana
Apperance: a very tall sleek figure with a muscular but not bulky build wears a trench coat, has silver hair and green eyes
Favorite Food: Waffles EVIL BEWARE WE HAVE WAFFLES
Hobby: bad chain smoker if u can count that as a hobby
Background: A chimera created by trigon before he had children a failed experiment since he refuses to obey trigon, trigon sometimes still trys to whisper orders.
Acting Type: Shy initially but often goofy when in a relaxed environment with friends

btw i made up has backround since obviously trigon never made any chimeras and hes not a raven type so dont start that

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:38 AM
Alucard666 is currently offline Click here to Send Alucard666 a Private Message Find more posts by Alucard666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

ok im confused i read till like page 6 did you already start the actual rp yet or did you just not start yet. Even though I'm a guy i have created a girl character i can play as (I dont believe im volunteering to stoop down a couple levels... oh well). I'm just confused My character is ready to go and all so please reply and stuff please

Last edited by Demyx Stone on May 19th, 2005 at 11:17 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:06 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

You know its been like a couple weeks since i posted this. I'd like to know why NOBODY answered this thread. You know i pmed the person and i stilll havent gotten an answer. I feel so unloved!!! sad sad sad sad sad

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 03:33 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alucard666

yea whats going on

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:08 PM
Alucard666 is currently offline Click here to Send Alucard666 a Private Message Find more posts by Alucard666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

This is probably late too, but ah well.

Titan Name: Casey
Species: Created human
Powers: Telepathy, Invisiblity
Gadgets/Weapons: Guns.
Apperance: Skinny, tallish, her skin was made up of different people's skin sewn together so she's all different colors and some patches have little scars or pieces of tattoos. Etc.
Favorite Food: Cigarettes and diet coke.
Hobby: Shooting targets.
Background: Orignally created by government but one of the doctor's stole her and created her himself, instead of working on her being a normal citizen he put chemicals in her which caused her to be telepathic/invisible.
Releative: None. Except the doctor who was arrested.
Acting Type: Raven, but a bit more evil. She knows she's a Teen Titan so she has to be good but she tends to break the rules. She is a bit more sarcastic than Raven.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:43 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Titan Name: Ice
Species: human (but was trained by the Lin Kuie)
Powers: Has the ability to freeze anything, make weapons and shields using his ice powers and is also able to absorb ice. his powers make his ice unbreakable and unable to thaw, but if he over-uses his power without absorbing any ice, he becomes fatally weak and vulnerable. He is also highly trained in many areas of the martial arts.
Gadgets/Weapons: he likes to use swords but tries to be as less lethal as possible by using a staff like Robin.
Appearance: the original Lin Kuie outfit complete with helmet-mask that covers his mouth and has a small flap over his left eye are but doesn't accualy cover the eye itself that's the same color as his skin.
Without helmet, he has a scar over his left eye.
Favorite Food: Chicken
Hobby: Training for sword batlles with robots.
Background: has had a few run-ins with Slade before joining the Teen Titans, and like Robin, he has some major issues with Slade. he also seems to favor Beast Boy among the rest of the Titans, but despite this, he cares deeply about his new friends and sometimes feels like doing battles alone.
Relative: Terra
Acting Type: a mixture of Raven, Robin, and Beast Boy: mysterious, is a born leader, yet has a good sense of humor.

Last edited by MrCurt061430 on Jun 13th, 2005 at 04:29 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:15 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

was I too late? I hope not.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:20 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

I just realized that I forgot to mention a few things about my character, and my editing time has expired for that post.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:21 PM
angelslove

Hi
name:black butterfly or lady reaper to enemys so watch it!
species:human
appearence:black hair to shoulders.black gloves to just below shoulder black bullet prof tshirt and pants. 5'5 pretty.
Special abilites/Gadgets:cant fly so often uses special grappling hook skilled in marial arts. can shoot dark energy buts afrade that someone whos looking for her will find her.

Nickname:lady reaper
favorite food:Hawian piza
hobby:finding out who she was(amisa).
Background:well of what she knows worked with the justice leage. and has done the lone ranger thing for a while.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:09 PM
angelslove is currently offline Click here to Send angelslove a Private Message Find more posts by angelslove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelslove

i forgot shes 14

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 08:47 PM
angelslove is currently offline Click here to Send angelslove a Private Message Find more posts by angelslove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blackwinds

HI!
namemessedora Tane
Species:azrath/ticans(wind)
appearence:black hair to lower back,tan,gold eyes,wears a tight black out fit,high collar long sleeves that go to knuckles, the pants go down to knees,2 white stipes below the breasts that each stop befor they meet, black boots,and a dark purple cape that goes down to the ankles,109lbs,and 5'7 slender.
Special/abilities:can control wind,and levatate things(when she levetates them the aura around it it purple)Is a high class archer,and knows a little hand to hand.
Nick namemessedora
Fav food:MEAT!!
hobby:swimming,finding Roy(best buddy she has a crush on) and making toxins
Back ground:there was a war on Ticinia she was in the middle of the war and well was injured.she traveled to where bat man found her and was introduced to the titans

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:48 PM
Blackwinds is currently offline Click here to Send Blackwinds a Private Message Find more posts by Blackwinds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote