KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » sig contest

sig contest
Started by: Hegemon875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

damnit where's Tex when you need a pinch hitter? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:36 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he's having fun with BF, that cheater sad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Blimey! I didn't realise this whole business had become so cut-throat!

It COULD be done, of course, but not if it is going to cause riots.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 23rd, 2004 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

But riots are the best part

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:00 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Ush you trouble maker....why you always bumping the issue! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:12 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I was PMed with a request to make comment, in fact.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

your a regular celebrity around here ush smile

any how I'm not a regular sig maker but I will be the contest when/if you have one just for the fun of it!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 06:38 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

First question is where to have it, I guess. We used to hold them in the GDF but we do have the artwork forum now.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 09:14 AM
Dexx
wingless

art forum it is..

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 11:49 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

but why would lil bitchiness destroy the sig gallery, its just plain evil, she wasnt doing a good job, in my opinion

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:18 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

well my sigs aren't good enough for the art forum...nor is anyone elses, so perhaps it should be held in GDF....they sure aren't wanted in the Art Forum...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:21 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
well my sigs aren't good enough for the art forum...nor is anyone elses, so perhaps it should be held in GDF....they sure aren't wanted in the Art Forum...

thats a good idea

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:29 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

the art forum is more appropriate than the GDF I think

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:31 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by BadKitty
the art forum is more appropriate than the GDF I think

but the mod, of the art forum, said any sig galaries in the art forum will be closed, straight away

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:34 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I think it should be made a sticky in the GDF so that more people can get a chance to hear about it, since the GDF does get a lot more traffic than the art forum.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:39 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Angry

and a new host for the artwork forum, i think

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:45 PM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious

what the heck are ye talking about What the f**k?

since when do you elevate the art forum over what the siga makers can do. WHERE ELSE, if not in there?
anything realated to this kind of activity fits in there whether you like it or not. regardless if they're wanted or not (what's that supposed to mean anyway)

but a sticky in the gdf would do well for spreading the news, yeah

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:22 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

and that is how it has been held in the past

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:29 PM
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
what the heck are ye talking about What the f**k?

since when do you elevate the art forum over what the siga makers can do. WHERE ELSE, if not in there?
anything realated to this kind of activity fits in there whether you like it or not. regardless if they're wanted or not (what's that supposed to mean anyway)

but a sticky in the gdf would do well for spreading the news, yeah

roll eyes (sarcastic)

sometimes, it's best to make comments when you've been previed to what's been going on. but then again....sometimes not...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:44 PM
yerssot

that's it! I'm tring to seduce Link and it's really not working if you guys keep talking about a sig contest! mad

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:57 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote