KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Marauders

The Marauders
Started by: Fay Lupin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Evening!
i PM'd Padfoot and she said i can play Wormtail. Maybe i am crazy ;p But i think it is fun wink

In Character:
Womrtail looked around him scared. He didnt know where Prongs, moony and padfoot went. When he checked the Dormitiory, he recognized the invisibilty cloak was missing. "The're outside...they've gone without me!" he thought angrily.
So Wormtail went down to the common room and saw Lily sitting there. She looked really nice, how she sat there. Wormtail sat down in a seat close to the fire and watched the flames...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:58 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily looked up and made sure they were out the door. Quietly she slipped the cloak tightly around her and made for the exit. She tiptoed across corridors where the occupants of the paintings were snoring lightly in their sleep. She fell on a water balloon and it exploded. She was drenched.

"Whose there?" asked Lily. She got up and looked around. Above her Peeves started to bombard her with water balloons. "Stupid Peeves! Winguardiam Levosia!" Her wand was pointed at one of them and it exploded on a portarit of Sir Cadogan nearby.

"What does you scumbag want? Waking a knight from his sleep! Come out and fight you scabbish dog!" Peeves cackled bringing out a figure. Stepping into the light it revealed it was Dumbledore.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:03 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Wormtail saw that Lily went outside. He was alone in the Common Room. So he went upstairs into the Dormitoiry and threw himself onto the bed. He felt totally unlucky in teh moment. He felt alond and lost, because he had the feeling padfoot, prongs and moony werent his realy friends. they went outside without him. they even didnt tell him...
though i always admired and apreciated 'em.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:10 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Snape aws tired, and so he went out into the Slytherin Common Room.
~By the way, this is obviously after the event that happened in Snapes pensieve eh? Since Lily and them are friends.~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:12 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Dumbledore. . .I was just finding James. Then I tripped," said Lily. It was half-ture and Dumbledore glared at her from behind his half-moon spectacles.

"Is this true, Miss Evans?" asked Dumbledore. She couldn't tellw what his expression was exactly.

"Yes, it is." Lily felt a heavy weight added to her chest because she had just lied to Dumbledore.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:13 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Snape was alone-he barely had any friends. Only a couple, really. He thought it best: friends only slowed him down.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:15 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Dumbledore nodded and swept off to patrol the halls once more. Lily sighed heavily until she saw Wormtail approach. Sighing she waited for him to approach.

Last edited by Summoner_Yunie on Jun 28th, 2004 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:18 PM
The Rover

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet
Dumbledore nodded and swept off to patrol the halls once more. Lily sighed heavily until she saw Snape approach. She tried to hide behind a statue but she was still bigger than it. Sighing she waited for him to approach.

~Snape is in the Slytherin Common room!~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:20 PM
The Rover

Snape decided to leave the Common Room, even though it was still light's out.
He headed down halls, and up halls, and there before him, he saw Lily Evans.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:21 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily looked behind her and saw Snape. She turned around to face him.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:22 PM
The Rover

Snape stopped.
He looked around, to see if Potter was there. ~Snape doesn't know about the Invisibility Cloak in the books.~
"Hello there Evans." he said in his usual drawl.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:24 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"What is it now?" asked Lily tiredly. She held back a yawn.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:26 PM
The Rover

"Nothing. What I wonder," he said at long, "is a filthy little mudblood wandering the school at night for?"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:27 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Not again. I'm going to the library to research something. It's none of your buisness," said Lily. Her cheeks started to falre up. Where was Sirius or James when you needed them?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:30 PM
The Rover

"I should ask myself the same question, but," he said with some satisfaction," I am up for a purpose, Evans."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:31 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I need to go now," said Lily. She made to leave but Snape blocked the way. "What now?" She was begining to get flustered.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:37 PM
The Rover

"Why leave, Evans? We are making real progress here...."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:38 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"With what?" asked Lily. She started to push past him. An idea struck her. She would have to use a spell. "Expelliarmus!" Snape's wand flew back and he went to get it as she bolted.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:40 PM
The Rover

"Yes, run Evans! You'll be expelled for that, filthy mudblood!" he yelled as she ran.
He continued on his way, until he reached (the potions teachers) office.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:42 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily collapsed into a niche and discovered herself behind Boris the Bewildered. A tap on her shoulder brought about a head floating in midair. Sirius's head.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:45 PM