KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)

Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lee-Lie
The lovely & the almighty

~ack, i'll wait then untill 2morrow to post, not much i can do anyhows. I'll be on same time, bye.~

<<Lee-Lie = leaves thread to go sign off kmc>>

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:32 AM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

~same here wont be on till tomarrow~

<<VENOMfan leave's KMC>>

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:37 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

~typical i have to miss everything~

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:28 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

<<BOPRecruit 16 = entered thread>>

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:19 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

<<SlayerChick1188 = entered thread>>

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:20 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Imogen DiMarco sprinted through the dark backstreets of London, her pulse racing, pistol tightly gripped her hand. She felt a bloodlust rise within her as she caught sight of the small man in the distance, desperately rushing through the crowds of people. The hunt was on- she had recently come to understand what her father had meant by it. She could hear him, smell him; sense all apsects of her prey.

Imogen allowed for one quick burst of speed, cutting the distance between herself and the man in half. He quick turned into an adjacent alley. She smirked; this was it. She followed him into the darkened alleyway and skitted to a halt. She saw him diligantly climbing a rickety ladder leading to the roof of one of the flats. Placing him in her sights, she quickly let off one shot, which predictably hit its mark exactly. As the bullet pierced his leg, the man screamed in pain and fell to the ground with a hard thud.

She nonchalantly walked over to him, her golden eyes glowing in triumph under the bright full moon. His eyes went wide in terror and he begged for his life.

"No, please!" she kicked him in the side of the head, quickly silencing him. She picked up his uncopcnsious body and strode out of the alley, heading toward her current employer's residence.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:50 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

~alright thats all i got right now~

<<SlayerChick1188= leaves KMC>>

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:52 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

<<BOPRecruit 16 = Away/Idle/Brb>>

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

<<BOPRecruit 16 = returned from away>>

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 03:59 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~The Force= signing on~

~dangit bop i wished you had started somethime else i won't be on till tomorrow~

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:07 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

<< SK88728 = enters KMC >>

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:16 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~last night i was going to ask you to play just when i was posting the game, but you left! now to quit breaking rule 1....~

Draven Sabatt raced across the ocean's surface with greaet speed and skill. He easily avoided being seen my ships and running over creatures in the water. 'I should be there soon...20 minutes at most...halfway...' he thought to himself.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:18 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

Nic steaped out of the shower and grabbes a towel, he looks at the fogged up mirror and soflty blows at it. It intently is crystal clear without a single brop of moisture on it. He continues to get ready. Once he is dressed he walkes to his apartment closet and grabs his black leather coat. Once he places the coat on he begins to fade away... Nic reapears behind a large building and he begins to walk twords the staris leading up into the main enterence/lobby.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:21 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~the place is a mansion by the way...~

Moments later, Draven soon touched shore and took a moment to shake off his wet scaily body like a dog would. He sniffed the ear as he looked about the misty beach. The scent of salt and tea came to his nostrils. There was a overhanging porch nearby where he could safely transform while no one was about.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:24 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~well i post something short real quick~

*Main Palace, Heaven*

"You know your assignment, now go rescue and protect. You are to be named John when you are down on earth." God told John Aeronis.
"Yes sir, I will go to my call of duty." John said then vanished and appeared on a side street of London. John started walking towards his destination, then he took to the skies, on his wings. John got a mesage from God about who his partner were to be, and apperantely he was the closest to Draven, who he could see from a distance, since he was up in the air.

~The Force= signign out~

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:28 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

<<VENOMfan=entered thread>>

Marcus slowly continued down the street's as the cartlige and ligament's popped and adjusted back into place. "this should hurt" he thought to himself, but actually felt good.

the cold jagged voice continued to guide him down the street.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:29 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

Nic looked around in the MANSION (i'll get it right sooner or later smile ) and had to think of where to go, maybe he would get lcky and someone would find him.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Somewhere in the distance, Draven could smell something very odd...two entities...one undescribable and something quite foul...something like dead...but what was it?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:31 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by SK88728
Nic looked around in the MANSION (i'll get it right sooner or later smile ) and had to think of where to go, maybe he would get lcky and someone would find him.

Suddenly a huge guard in a all black suit stepped into Nic's path. "May I help you?" the man said in a curt and indifferent matter.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:33 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

"Yeah... I was looking for this one persons office..." Nic was looking kinda up at him, which was really not normal. "You know what i'm talkin about?" Nic sounded a little worried.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:37 AM