KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)

Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

<<BOPRecruit 16 = idle/brb>>

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 07:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

<<BOPRecruit 16 = signed off kmc>>

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 07:19 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~The Force= signing on and off~

'It's time to meet up' Jonathan said to himself, then disappeared in a flash off light, then reappeared in front of Theo and Draven.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:54 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

<< SK88728 = entered KMC >>

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 11:23 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

Nic waits at the desk, he has been standing there for sometime now and he hasn't even been noticed by the secretary. *coughs* he trys to get the young ladies attenchion.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 11:24 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

<<SlayerChick1188 = entered thread>>

Imogen stood in front of a desk in a darkened flat, one single light illuminating the room. A portly man sat in front of her, accompanied on either side by a pair of menacing body guards.

“You did well, much better than I had anticipated,” he remarked coolly.

“Thank you, but I haven’t come for your praise.” She eyed the envelope resting between them on the desk.

“Ah yes, your reward.” He nodded to the lackey on his right, who grasped the envelope and thrust it into Imogen’s hand. She glanced suspiciously at the man in shadows and ripped the envelope open to count the bills. She paused for a moment, staring at him in confusion.

“This is only half the agreed price.”

The man snickered. “Certain financial constraints have prevented me from fully playing many of my constituents.”

Her golden eyes flashed him a lethal glare. I’m sure… she thought. The man caught her gazed and continued to smile viciously.

“You can take your payment or leave it out of pride. Either way, I will not pay any more.”

She glared at him once more, and then back at the money in her hand. She knew that at this point she was above pride, and pocketed the envelope. Storming out of the room, she pushed through the doors, heavily breathing in the night air. She finally screamed, punching the wall facing her and creating a hole.

As she attempted to calm down, she walked down the moonlit sidewalk, dragging her hand against the stone apartment buildings. Her hand got caught a flyer attached to the wall. She quickly ripped it off, reading the title: HELLSING…

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:24 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

As she entered the reception desk, Imogen saw a man resting on the secretary's desk. She watched him intently and took a seat in the corner.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:26 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

~ in case you didn't know SK, the man is your character big grin ~

<<SlayerChick1188 = leaving KMC>>

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:27 AM
Lee-Lie
The lovely & the almighty

<<Lee-Lie = Entering thread idle/AFK>>

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:12 AM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

~ lol, ok ~

Nic glanced back at the women who just sat down, he 'looked her over' and rubbed the back of his neck, "Hey." Nic gestered with his head/nodded.

<< SK88728 = leaving KMC >>

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:22 AM
Marcellus
executioner

<<VENOMfan=entered thread>>

Marcus stood quietly, going over thought's with the unknown entity,
Watching the recruit's showed up one after the other.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 07:23 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~The Force= Entering~

Jonathan took a look around at everyone then walked over to the corner.

~The Force= Out~

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:27 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~gosh! everyone's description of the office and the gathering of people in the office hasn't been noticed by some of the players here! don't keep changing the place, it'll confuse everyone and me! well...i didn't miss much, so i'm not mad that you guys played when i wasn't here yet. sorry, i was going to play sooner today but i have work to do and won't bb until after dinner time. just to let you know~

<<BOPRecruit 16 = will be back on around 6-8 pm Western time>>

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:43 PM
Lee-Lie

<<Lee-Lie = Idle/AFK>>

~If i remember correctly, everone is in the reception area waiting for an interview (Me being the first stick out tongue big grin ) and i think alot of people need to give weapons to the receptionist and names/identification cards etc. to her aswell. So, if you haven't done that you should stick out tongue big grin ~

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:03 AM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

<<SlayerChick1188 = entered thread>>

~sorry you guys, I'll keep my facts straight next time~

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:32 AM
Lee-Lie

Tillia watches as 1 by 1 more and more people enter the reception area of Hellsing's corporation.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:35 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

<Blind-Enemy entered thread>

~i cant wait anymore stick out tongue ~

Ashes

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:43 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Out in the dark , rainy streets of London, Arthur approach a huge goth like mansion.
Holding a flyer with the word Hellsing writting on it, cigarette on lip, walking through the darkness of the night , wearing his long black leather coat, he looked like any other guy.

As he headed toward the reception still in shadows he turns to the receptionist with a freezing glance “ Maybe you can help me…you see, I’ve receive this flyer I don’t know what to do or who I need to talk to”

Ashes

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:48 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

quote:
Originally posted by SK88728
~ lol, ok ~

Nic glanced back at the women who just sat down, he 'looked her over' and rubbed the back of his neck, "Hey." Nic gestered with his head/nodded.

<< SK88728 = leaving KMC >>

Imogen smirked at the man. "Hello."

She glanced around the room, making eye contact with the receptionist, who then motioned her to come forward.

"Please excuse me."

She sauntered over to the desk. The woman sitting there was busying herself, shuffling through some papers. Glancing back up at Imogen, the receptionist's eyes laid to rest on the sword at her side.

"All weapons must not be taken any farther than this point. I have to insist you turn in any weapons in and lay them here." She motioned to the table next to her.

Imogen nodded, removing her scabbard belt and carefully placing it on the table. She reached down and pulled two daggars from each of her boots. After placing them on the table as well, she pulled two pistols from beneath her coat, and removed the rifle holster and its belt buckled to her chest.

The woman sitting at the desk shifted nervously. "Is...is that all your weapons?"

She gave a coy smile. "Well, if you don't count me."

Last edited by SlayerChick on Feb 28th, 2004 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:51 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

~ woah now...too late for me *yawn* NIGHT~

<<SlayerChick1188 = leaves to SLEEP!>>

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:55 AM