KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The OFFICIAL SOCIAL Thread - Welcome to The Three Broomsticks

The OFFICIAL SOCIAL Thread - Welcome to The Three Broomsticks
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1491): « First ... « 1487 1488 [1489] 1490 1491 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It's been FOREVER since I've been here!
Anyone remember me? smile

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 06:08 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

where did you disappear to? We've run out of snacks

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 05:34 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I got busy with a bunch of stuff, I kinda stayed off the computer for a while.
Well you're in luck!
I brought snacks! big grin

*whips out a bunch of bags of delicious snacks*

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 06:18 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

yay snacks!
*snatch*

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 09:11 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Yay its friday lol

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:13 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

bleh. Friday and Saturday is when most of my homework is due

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:16 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
ah, not too bad for now. Final exams are in a week, so I'll likely start stressing any day now

how'd they go??
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I'm surprised no one has talked about the teaser trailer that was leaked.

I didnt even know about it. blink

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:56 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

exams went really well actually, got a much better grade on my final paper for one of my English classes then I was expecting

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 05:37 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Boo everyone!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 02:33 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

hey! you're alive!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 06:39 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That's D_fly right?? I cant remember who everyone is anymore, they all kept changing their names while i would go away

Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
exams went really well actually, got a much better grade on my final paper for one of my English classes then I was expecting

I wanna take a class to better my vocabulary, but i still havent even signed up for college. no expression

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 03:29 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

lucky for you I've never changed my screenname smile

hm, signing up for college would help that. I took a grammar class last semester, it wasn't much fun. Evil sentence diagraming!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:26 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Yeah, yours is one of the only ones i dont have to worry about remembering.

so i shouldnt take a it then? no expression

i honestly have no idea what i have to do in order to sign up. i mean i went to the community college to ask, but i already forgot everything they told me and i never filled out out papers they gave me. no expression

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 09:14 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

No, a grammar class is very helpful, so you should take one. I only had to do the diagramming because my grammar class was a major requirement, so it was a bit different.
Fill out your papers and talk to one of the advisors, they'll help you out

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 04:45 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I'll keep that in mind when i sign up. no expression
I was only gunna go for lk a year then quit
i already went to talk to them. I still need to take the THEA and all that jazz. blink
They said i need my transcript or something but i haven't set foot in my old high school since like May of last year.

Last edited by Running Mascara on Apr 15th, 2010 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:06 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

what's the THEA?
It's been so long since I took the ACT and SAT that if I transfer to another school I don't think they would even accept the scores anymore

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 06:17 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

wow really??
i had to google it... it stands for Texas Higher Education Assessment.
You go to school in Vegas??

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 03:24 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

I went to school in Vegas until I graduated high school, now I'm in Idaho

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 10:15 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Oh! big grin
You been to Miami before??

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 03:59 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

once, and I hated it

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 11:41 PM