KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The OFFICIAL SOCIAL Thread - Welcome to The Three Broomsticks

The OFFICIAL SOCIAL Thread - Welcome to The Three Broomsticks
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1491): « First ... « 1489 1490 [1491]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

Hmm...hi Maik.
I remember talking to you about purple cows.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 06:12 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never seen a purple cow.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 11:54 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Maybe you just didn't look in the right places.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 12:15 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw a blue coconut once.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 12:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Was it being carried by a swallow?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 05:44 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahaha swallow.....

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:18 PM
The Rover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
Was it being carried by a swallow?

African or European?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 06:15 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

That depends, are we in Africa or Europe? Because the African swallow is non-migratory.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 01:13 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA SWALLOW!!!!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 05:33 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Handy for carrying coconuts

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 03:46 PM
The Rover

That depends, are we in Africa or Europe? Because the African swallow is non-migratory.

Hahahaha.

I'd rather use them for another, much more sonic purpose...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 10:39 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Butterbeer sounds gross. Butter.....and Beer?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 01:48 AM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Hello my fellow Potter fans smile Today I bought a Gryffyndor Shirt Im excited for the movie

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 01:56 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Butterbeer sounds gross. Butter.....and Beer?

It almost sounds (to me) as though it's a reference to "Butterbur." Rowling apparently mentioned in an interview that it's supposed to taste like butterscotch.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2010 03:39 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Well, if you're going to name a drink after something, it might as well be a Lord of the Rings character

Old Post Nov 11th, 2010 04:01 PM
The Rover

Well, if you're going to name a drink after something, it might as well be a Lord of the Rings character

wink

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 12:15 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why 3 broomsticks? Why not 2, or 4?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 05:48 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Odd numbers are better, of course.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 04:19 PM