KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor

Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i have a very hard time enjoying the matrix after i found out that larry wants to be a chik. I just cant enjoy the burly brawl or any other bad ass fight sequence knowing that larry could have been dressed as a girl during these takes. no

Does it really matter what he was dressed in? O_o

It was and still is a kickass trilogy imho. smokin'

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:44 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

yeah... i odn't care as long as he's not IN the shot.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 12:06 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Don't get me wrong I love the Matrix Trilogy, but the wachowskis have to do all they can to ruin the trilogy.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 12:33 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soylentorange
Person

they'll have to start re-issuing all the Matrix merchandise with "Watchowski siblings" instead of "brothers" on it lol -_-

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 11:59 PM
soylentorange is currently offline Click here to Send soylentorange a Private Message Find more posts by soylentorange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

LOL

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 03:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
It's true? laughing out loud Wow, I thought it was complete bullshit.
omg lol.. this is pure gold... someones gotta do a spoof immediately :O

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 03:37 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i think i will have a sex change no expression

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 04:17 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
squash_pro

Miffed This is for everybody against sex changes.

Okay, whoever is against the director's decision to have a sex change needs to use their head. Transexuals don't undergo sex reassignment surgeries for no reason; they do it because they are more comfortable with living the life of a person of a different gender. Here is the main reason: Everybody develops their personality from childhood, nobody is born with their personality. And its been prooven by sending identical tweens to different families, and their personalities were different. As another example, people with violent personalities, such as murderers, aren't violent for no reason. Many of them were badly raised by their parents and even beaten as children. And there's more proof of that on the internet. Moving along.. There is no difference between the brain of a male and a female. So if someone is born a male, but hung around with more girls than boys as children, they may slowly be devoloping a female personality. They would slowly get used to what girls are interested in, such as floweres, dolls, etc... and from doing so they developped a feminin personality. So once they go through puberty, they realise they have they have a womans personality, but they are in a man's body. Obviously, they'd rather be a woman than a man. It's completely normal for them to want to undergo a sex change. And they don't get their dicks sliced off and boobs sowed on, the doctors will replace their male hormones with female hormones, which makes them grow boods, and stops their body hair from growing. It also smoothen's their skin. And they don't just chop you dick off and your free to go. They grow a vagina after removing it. So when you have sex, you still have orgasms. The only thing that woman who used to be men dont have are ovaries. So they dont get pregnant or have periods. There's nothing wrong with transexuals, they are human beings. Imagine if you kept the same personality you have now, but you were born with a body of the oposite gender, wouldn't YOU want a sex change? So stop critisising the director of matrix. He has every right to wanna be a woman. I know this because one of my close friends had a sex change, and he lost many of his other friends because they thought he was a weirdo. I'm still his friend because things like this don't bother me. Why should one be bothered by something completely normal?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 07:31 PM
squash_pro is currently offline Click here to Send squash_pro a Private Message Find more posts by squash_pro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
squash_pro

And its the same for for woman with male personalities, maby as children they played a lot of sports and hung out with guys. And people who have sex changes usually turn out good looking. There is a girl name "Harisu" who was born a man, but is now a woman, and she's very good looking. Type Harisu at google.com and see for yourselves.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 07:36 PM
squash_pro is currently offline Click here to Send squash_pro a Private Message Find more posts by squash_pro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote