KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » The Suggestion Thread

The Suggestion Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (334): « First ... « 330 331 [332] 333 334 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ssula

i would very much like triangles instead of circles. don't know what for....but definitely triangles instread of circles.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 10:04 AM
ssula is currently offline Click here to Send ssula a Private Message Find more posts by ssula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Instead of a new thread, I'll post it here.

We should get rid of some of the superfluous subforums like Heroes, Smallville, Matrix Movies, Terminator, etc. We don't really have the user base to support being so spread out.

The Star Wars movie forums could be condensed down to Star Wars Saga or something similar. Create a new forum for the new Star Wars movies.

An increase in filesize for signatures/avatars. It's 2015 and most people have faster internet to accommodate the bigger files.

Upgrading vBulletin to the latest, and mobile support. Browsing KMC from a phone is a pain.

EDIT: Also maybe giving one of your trusted Globals a bit more power to act as interim admin when you're away?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 08:57 PM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

a new admin would be great. I nominate myself.

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:00 PM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

I definitely agree with extending the size of images we can use. Obviously not to crazy lengths or anything though.

I think the mods that aren't active any more should be removed and set out getting new ones in.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:11 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I also nominate Mitch, and additionally myself for admins.

I also have a sitcom to pitch, if anyone's interested.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:12 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm interested.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Like I'll fall for that a 5th time.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Raz being back instigates all the Admin requests.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:22 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu

We should get rid of some of the superfluous subforums like Heroes, Smallville, Matrix Movies, Terminator, etc. We don't really have the user base to support being so spread out.

The Star Wars movie forums could be condensed down to Star Wars Saga or something similar. Create a new forum for the new Star Wars movies.

An increase in filesize for signatures/avatars. It's 2015 and most people have faster internet to accommodate the bigger files.

Upgrading vBulletin to the latest, and mobile support. Browsing KMC from a phone is a pain.

EDIT: Also maybe giving one of your trusted Globals a bit more power to act as interim admin when you're away?

i can agree with this...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

All great suggestions.

Let me get on top of the server move and speak to the mods, and I'll start actioning stuff from next week (I'm away from tomorrow and the weekend).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:28 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Raz, can we please have like and dislike buttons?

Thanks.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:41 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Originally posted by The Nuul
Raz, can we please have like and dislike buttons?

Thanks.
*like*

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:41 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nice to have you back, Raz. Thought you forgot about us. stick out tongue

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 11:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

tv vs forum.

Officially change the "Foreigh Cinema" forum into the "Mixed genre forum"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 03:12 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by marwash22
tv vs forum.

Officially change the "Foreigh Cinema" forum into the "Mixed genre forum"

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 03:33 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Add new discussion topics relating to calculus and child birth

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 04:26 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I second the support for mobile. Besides being pretty hard to navigate now, there's also some ads that do the awful go to App Store/Play Store loop, making it actually impossible at times to read anything on the site.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 07:22 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Star wars versus forum could use a moderator that is familiar with the Expanded Universe.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 07:27 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Hear, hear! Even just to 100kb for a sig would be good, that's more than enough room for me to work with. I think the current size restrictions are fine, though; they're a challenge I like working with. If the height could be upped to 160 pixels though, I'd be down with that, however.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 01:05 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

As far as another admin goes, it should be someone who is very active and is not currently a moderator but has message board administration experience.

Bardock42 is a great candidate (he may object). Omega Vision, though his experience is lacking, seems like a great choice.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 01:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote