KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » The Suggestion Thread

The Suggestion Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (334): « First ... « 331 332 [333] 334 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

I'll throw in a couple of suggestions.

- Removal of edit time limit, at least in certain forums (respect threads mainly)

- Removal/merger of redundant forums, like HP forum and so on

- A reasonable limit on sig sizes. Please don't remove the limit alltogether or something. Some places, like herochat, look absolutely ridiculous.

- New mods where it's needed

- Pardons for certain members who've been permabanned

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 07:33 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
As far as another admin goes, it should be someone who is very active and is not currently a moderator but has message board administration experience.

Bardock42 is a great candidate (he may object). Omega Vision, though his experience is lacking, seems like a great choice.

lol, while that's very nice of you, I really think it should be Ush if anyone.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 10:19 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Foreign Cinema Forum has been turned into the All Versus Forum, Raz, and it would be awesome if it could be renamed as such. The sheer lack of activity in the Foreign Cinema Forum seemed justifiable to turn it into the AVF so we could have cross genre versus matches. It seems to still be going well!

Bigger avatar sizes would be effing awesome!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 12:21 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also profanity should be allowed and actually encouraged, at least permit the word ****

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 01:24 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

We need a dedicated Computer & Gadgets Forum.
Trust me, it'll be one of the most visited ones.
Members can share experiences with new products, and troubleshooting.
Also, I think a DIY Forum will be quite helpful.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 07:26 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I think a Computer, Gadgets, DIY forum could definitely be interesting. But I fear it wouldn't get much traction here, threads along the lines usually don't do super well. I still think we should try it, and I'd definitely post a lot since it's one of my favourite topics.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 07:59 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good idea

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 10:14 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Update vBulletin and add new themes. Add contingency for if you leave again. Get someone in charge of KMC social media accounts because it's 2015 and that seems like the thing to do (FB and Twitter. Post popular threads or something, I dunno. Contests maybe. Advertise.). Figure out why killermovies.com looks like a dump and see if there's anything we can do about it. Post a Kickstarter and start producing official Roland/Barker KMC merchandise. Update the list of forums.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:02 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fix Time Immemorial's account please.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:04 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Improve the Search function.

Seriously, it's such a pain to use. It's almost useless.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 01:39 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Improve the Search function.

Seriously, it's such a pain to use. It's almost useless.
Fair shout, I've searched using exact words and it says there are no results, and when I finally find what I was looking for, lo and behold, it's exactly what I originally typed in.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 04:37 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

At least you guys are still optimistic that Raz will actually log back in and make these changes. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 04:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ush doesn't even have admin abilities, why the hell did he make a co admin and not give him the same controls as himself?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 05:05 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

'Cause Raz is a pompous bastard.
Came and left like a pimp.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2015 05:28 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

your quote and edit functions are broken on osx safari and firefox in the movie versus forum. (at least thats the only place ive noticed it.)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jun 25th, 2015 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2015 04:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ok now it works again. but i swear it happened.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2015 05:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Edit and quote function has intermittent problems.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 06:18 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Is there a timeline for when changes might occur? Raz seems to have disappeared again.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 05:22 PM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Not really, Raz has gone MIA again and there's no reason to think he will be back soon.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 08:54 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another 5 years. And no co admin or any changes at all.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2015 07:17 PM