KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I'm afraid I have to disagree...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:01 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

yea BOFTP is the best bats movie.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:20 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

The Keaton movies are growing on me, but I still like Mask of the Phantasm better.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:03 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Keaton was a short, hoarse whispering batman...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:54 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
The Keaton movies are growing on me, but I still like Mask of the Phantasm better.

I still like Mask Of The Phantasm but more important the cartoon show that it came from.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:59 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

the batman cartoon was the best DC cartoon i have seen it was way better than superman and batman beyond.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:03 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Superman was ok, BB suck. I always did loved the challage of the Superfreinds lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:21 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Redwards1024

WHAT ABOUT , BATMAN : MYSETERY OF THE BATWOMAN!? embarrasment
was THAT any good!? hee hee, reminded me of charlies angels. BUT ....thats just me.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 08:46 PM
Redwards1024 is currently offline Click here to Send Redwards1024 a Private Message Find more posts by Redwards1024 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i LOVED mystery of the batwoman!
Nothing tradgic or gothic, yet very amusing and...fun!
so it was alittle on the light side?Big deal!
I love it!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 08:49 PM
Joker1237

IT was "ok" and I being fair to it, It was not that great, Even ROTJ was better than Mysetery of the Batwoman, IT seem to lose some of the Darkness in the middle of the movie, I did like Bane, and the end was funny. But It ranks low, I give it props for being better than Batman and Robin. lol

MOTP 1
SUBZERO2
Batman Superman movie number 3
ROTJ, 4
And than Mysetery of Batwoman, not that good compare to these above it.

Last edited by Joker1237 on Aug 6th, 2004 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 08:51 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

oh subzero i scomming on tonight on HBOFM!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:02 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

have any of you seen the uncensored return of the joker? -btw, come up with a new acronym, ROTJ is star wars episode VI

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:25 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I do have Mask of the Phantasm on DVD, Its a great movie and all. BUT the special features kind of suck as they have nothing but a Theatrical Trailer.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:26 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i know..
oh i saw zubzero!
it was so cool!
barb really impressed me!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 02:31 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Phantasm blew me away when i saw it first. I'm a hard nut to convince when it comes to introducing new women into the wayne/bat mythos but they handled this story to perfection. Perhaps not the pinnacle of the whole animated bat series, but pretty damn close.

(as to Mystery of the Batwoman - did anyone else rate the silent short film on the DVD "Chase Me"- that was some fine bat/cat related goodness...)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:37 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Jello
have any of you seen the uncensored return of the joker? -btw, come up with a new acronym, ROTJ is star wars episode VI

Yes, on Sky Digital, but the video recorder wasn't working

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 07:27 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Phantasm.... ROCKS!!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 08:42 PM
Joker1237

I like Chase me, IT was a good short, lol, But I do like the old Catwoman better though, the blond hair one, she look more human in one way or other. But Chase me was better than the feature film on the DVD imo.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:18 PM