KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!

Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!
Started by: Captian Rogue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (462): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tassie

hmm *looks around*
Guess he killed the invisible pirate, cuz i'm still here...

ah well, back to the party ((or are we still going to see Jack? big grin))

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:09 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Turns to Tassie

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:13 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Im a gal not a bloke Grrr Mabye we should make you walk the plank.
*Gives tassie grumpy look*
How Rude Hmph. Can we make her walk the plank yet?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:14 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

*walks onto deck as if appearing from no where* were not making anyone walk the plank especially tassie just think what would Jack say if he found out his daughters friend was killed by you *points to pirategirl* I wouldnt think hed be to happy with that. *to captian rouge* you are not the captian of this ship becuase one I was here before you were two Im the only one who knows where were going and three Im the one who made you get on this bloody ship in the first place. Now get to work you can have rum later and if any of you want to even get within 50 feet of Jack Id listen to what I have to say *stops to ponder that made sense didnt it*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:41 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh but I want rum now Im thirsty. Oh and we werent realy going to make Tassie walk the plank. Oh and i already made that rum stealing scallywag walk the plank so its a bit late for that.
*nods head. pirates around there shake there heads as if saying she is crazy*
Oh where are we going??? I hope its not to far cause i get realy bad seasickness!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:49 AM
ace Face 0

*walks up extreamly close to pirate girl* your a pirate and you get seasick?...anyway you have to control these urges for rum because there may come a time when you are deprieved of it...and you will find out where were going when the time is right which it isnt right now *walks off to stear ship*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:14 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

OWWW I wanted rum. Hmmm wait the reason I get seasick is cause I get drunk. Ohhhh
*looks around bordely*
Im thirsty. Hey Captain what am I ment to be doing??????

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:20 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Ahoy Maties!
*sits down and tries to get the last drops of rum out of an empty bottle*
Im thirsty. Are we there yet???? beer

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:20 AM
Tassie

oops, sorry she can't let a fellow jack-loving, rum-returning pirate walk the plank no

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:03 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Thats right SHE. pirate Arrgh are we there yet????

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:06 AM
Tassie

hmm..... *looks over to the captain*.... where the hell is the captain???

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:13 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Yeh where is the captain. Hey wait this is a good thing. While she is gone wanna go sneack some rum from below deck.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:16 AM
Tassie

hmm *looks around to make sure no one's there* hehe why not?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:26 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh of corse why not. *Sneeks below deck with tassie*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:30 AM
trade
THE ULTIMATE

hey every1

Sig made by Ying happy

! I am the keeper of the flame!only the favoured no mi name!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:33 AM
trade is currently offline Click here to Send trade a Private Message Find more posts by trade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

shifty right behind ya, we better hurry before the crew spots us

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:34 AM
Tassie

aye, welcome aboard, trade, how be things with you?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:35 AM
trade
THE ULTIMATE

great bring a spot a rum for the likes ah meeee!lol

Sig made by Ying happy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:38 AM
trade is currently offline Click here to Send trade a Private Message Find more posts by trade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Dont draw attention to us we have to get the rum remeber

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:38 AM
trade
THE ULTIMATE

actually .... MAN OVER BOARD .... trade is lost in a sea of sharks..... tries to swim to safety but is too drunk... this makes no sensebig grin .... *waves sadly * ... drowns (until 2morrow cu guys & gurls ) ...bye

Sig made by Ying happy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:41 AM