KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!

Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!
Started by: Captian Rogue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (462): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tassie

oh yeah, follow us trade, we're going below deck to steal the rum, Shhhhhh

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:41 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Be very quiet if the captain catches us we would probally have to walk the plank.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:44 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trade
THE ULTIMATE

remember i drowned until l8r lol hehehhehhehheheh well bye

Sig made by Ying happy

! I am the keeper of the flame!only the favoured no mi name!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:47 AM
trade is currently offline Click here to Send trade a Private Message Find more posts by trade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

oh well, bye trade, more rum for me!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:48 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh you drowned okay Ill remeber
*continues search for rum*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:49 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Look Rum
*points to rum storage*
RUM RUM RUM WE FOUND IT
*grabs a couple of bottles and starts to scull them*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 02:04 AM
trade
THE ULTIMATE

hey i want rum i'm back

Sig made by Ying happy

! I am the keeper of the flame!only the favoured no mi name!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 02:59 AM
trade is currently offline Click here to Send trade a Private Message Find more posts by trade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye but its my Rum
*sculls some more. Throws Trade a bottle*
Just make shure JessieSparrow doesnt see the bottle

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:25 AM
«§hõnknêss»

*drinks a stack of rum and walks around bumping into things stupidly while singing*
Arrgh its a pirates life for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*falls drunk on face*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:13 AM
ace Face 0

*closes cork on last bottle of "rum" which is actually salt water and motions for random pirate to come over* I want you to take this down to the little rats below deck tell them youve found another stash of rum but this was all that was left dont hint at all that I know theyre down there or Ill have to hurt you and I doubt either of us wants that *random pirate walks away with stash of "rum" Jessie stares out to sea* hopefully Jacks still in Tortuga I didnt think itd take this long to get a crew...he better still be there I doubt theyll believe me after a while and theres no Jack and no rum cause theyre finishing it off so quick *looks around sees no one* what the bloody hell they better all be dead and not below deack getting drunk

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:35 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh
*gets up of floor*
oww
*sees all the pirates getting drunk. Smiles to self. The captain can never stop them from drinking rum. Pirates hads her a bottle of rum*
"found another stash here ya go"
*hmm havnt seen him around before. shrugs shoulders and drinks the rum*
Hmm Weird that kinda tasted funny. Aye all well
*shrugs again and finishes of the bottle of rum*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 05:14 AM
ace Face 0

*10 min. later* Im guessing it didnt work *fires gun into the air several pirates come running up the stairs to see what happened* get the rest of your little friends up here...now *pirates run back downstairs dragging pirategirl and tassie and any other drunk pirates* now I should shoot you all *looking at gun* but I think youve already given yourselves a worse punishement considering youve drunk all the rum *aims gun at them* but if you dont get to work now I can always put you out of your misery

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 05:41 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye
*stumbles around tieing up ropes*
Owww My head hurts.
*continues stumbling*
Arrgh your back. How did you get back on the ship???
*point at invisible pirate. The pirates around her slowly get as far away from her as if she is carrying a deadly diesie*
Arrr go away. I dont got no rum!!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 10:08 PM
Tassie

*looks at pirategirl, slightly alarmed*
I think all that rum went to your head, mate

Come to that, i'm kinda tired meself, think i'll have a little lie-in. *Sneaks inside to go to sleep, making sure Jessie can't see*

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 12:04 AM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Party Hard

Aye!!! The Real parties here, mates. I am the Pirate of Pirates, Captain Jack Sparrow is me old friend and I know BootStrap Bill as well. If ya wanna have an un supervised/un-moderated Pirate Party, go to me site.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 02:02 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Aye...It might help if I gave ya a URL, its under hobbies in the profile big grin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 02:03 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

ARRGH..........*GETS OVER THE EDGE OF THE SHIP*
WHERES THE WEDDIN' AAAHHHHHAUUU!! RUUUUUUUM
YES DRINX ALL ROUND
*SEE'S ARRGH PIRAT GIRL*
WHAT U DOOIN' HERE?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 10:41 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*sneaks up behind Johnny.d girl, then throws her off the ship and laughs.*

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 05:18 PM
Tassie

*looks round for the captain and me partners in crime*

aye, welcome aboard, me fellow pirates, would you be going to tortuga with us then?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 09:50 PM
Kelly_Bean

No, Captain Jack will be staying with me to um......take care of some business, if you will , mate. So turn thee ship around and head home.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 10:35 PM