KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kate Beckinsale, hot or not?

Is Kate Beckinsale Hot or Not
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hell yeah 31 67.39%
yes 14 30.43%
no 1 2.17%
Hell no 0 0%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kate Beckinsale, hot or not?
Started by: trav6612

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

she has nice eyes there

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:16 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

yeah, i loved her eyes in underworld, especially when they did up close when she killed. They were beautiful.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:42 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hot hot hot hot

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:47 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

yeah she is and movie.com says she is rumored to be in the movie about Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. She will be hot it that tooooooo.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 10:26 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

I can't wait to see her in underworld 2 as well

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:24 PM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i haven't even seen the first one yet no

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:29 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

you really need to see it, she is gorgeous in it, especially her eyes

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:39 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

helll yesyes

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:21 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

great movie too

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:31 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

shes hott

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:34 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

she is hot and loved her in vanhelsing and can't wait to see what happens in under world 2and 3 they say it is going to be triliogy.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:37 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

rightious

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:40 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

yeah hopefully they get her for the other underworlds she is gorgeous and her in leather is even better.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:49 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

yeah hopefully they get her for the other underworlds she is gorgeous and her in leather is even better.

trav6612
She is Hot

BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

how many times u gon post that babe? stick out tongue

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 07:00 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

sorry my computer was a little slow and I got impatient and hit the button one to many times, but hey it is true she looks good in leather

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 09:54 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked her look in Underworld. Apart from that I don't find her that beautiful, actually she was in Laurel Canyon.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:40 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

how can you like her in underworld and not think she is beautiful? Kate looks great in underworld, and in Van Helsing.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 06:28 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

she has a ill small waist in van helsing

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 06:39 PM